Inauguration 'Brown-Out'???

1. Skin color seems to be the only important thing to the Left, the Democrats, the media.....

This, when they are, ostensibly, celebrating the man who said this:
"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

Well....what to expect from a party that elects traitors, rapists, communists and criminals.

2. Oh....and blow-hards.
Speaking of blow-hards....how about John Lewis:
Democrat "Lewis, who as chairman of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC) was one of the "Big Six" leaders of groups who organized the 1963 March on Washington, played many key roles in the Civil Rights Movement and its actions to end legalized racial segregation in the United States."
John Lewis (Georgia politician) - Wikipedia

...vocal in his support of this:
a. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...st-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hihAOpVl

b. (CNSNews.com) – The unemployment rate for black Americans is more than double that of white Americans, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).... In the numbers released today, covering the month of June, the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate for black Americans age 16 and over was 10.7%, reported the BLS. The unemployment rate for white Americans in the same age group and time-frame was 5.3%, said the BLS. Black Unemployment 10.7%, More Than Double White Unemployment 5.3%

c. "CHICAGO (Reuters) - Predominantly African-American neighborhoods in Chicago have seen poverty rise and services diminish even as the nation's third largest city has become less racially segregated,.... black areas are seeing economic stagnation or decline,.... mostly black areas have lost health clinics, social service agencies and other areas of support..." Exclusive: Poverty up, services diminished in Chicago's black neighborhoods - study

And, sadly....this:
"John Lewis calls Trump an illegitimate president"
John Lewis calls Trump an illegitimate president

3. On the other hand, former Black Panther "Clarence A. Mason is the founder of Clarence A. Mason Enterprizes and works as an author and motivational speaker. His goal is to change how people do business, interact with others, and to teach, train, and reach people with a message of hope for the future. "
About Clarence | Clarence A. Mason

....has the protective coloration that allows him to tell the truth about brown 'victimologists.'

4. In an interview last night, Weaver pulled no punch....
"....Georgia Democrat John Lewis is an “illegitimate congressman.”

“He has done nothing,” the former Black Panther told Carlson on Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight.” “John Lewis, bless his heart — it took courage to do what he did in his early life. What he has done now, he has turned himself to his enemy.”

Weaver compared Lewis to “a little girl being beaten by Daddy and joins Daddy,” and “a woman beaten by her husband who joins the husband.”

“He has joined the enemy. He has joined the oppressor!"

5. Weaver proved he knows history, and knows the truth: "....the Democratic Party has always been the party of abuse, always been the party of the Klan, the party that waged war to keep slaves — the party that’s always been the destruction of black people,” he continued. “Mr. Lewis, you have presided over the destruction of black America, and you owe us an apology.”

Weaver closed by noting that though Lewis has called Trump “the illegitimate president… John Lewis is an illegitimate congressman.”

6. Weaver called Lewis a "Civil Rights turncoat" who has "collaborated with the Democratic Party to oppress black America."

7. Civil rights, Weaver says, "was for the right to compete....not for the right to be taken care of! ...Lewis marched across the Pettis Bridge and they beat him.....but those were Democrats...Democrat George Wallace.....Democrat Bull Connor....it was Democrats who voted for the literacy tests and the poll tax.....and after they beat his behind on that bridge, he got up and he joined them!!!
He became a stooge presiding over the destruction of the black community!!!"

Yeahhhh, booyyyyeeeeee!!!

Give 'em hell, Mason!

He is really ignorant of history.

Weaver?

Sooooo which part is inaccurate?

5. Weaver proved he knows history, and knows the truth: "....the Democratic Party has always been the party of abuse, always been the party of the Klan, the party that waged war to keep slaves — the party that’s always been the destruction of black people,” he continued. “Mr. Lewis, you have presided over the destruction of black America, and you owe us an apology.”

Weaver closed by noting that though Lewis has called Trump “the illegitimate president… John Lewis is an illegitimate congressman.”

6. Weaver called Lewis a "Civil Rights turncoat" who has "collaborated with the Democratic Party to oppress black America."

7. Civil rights, Weaver says, "was for the right to compete....not for the right to be taken care of! ...Lewis marched across the Pettis Bridge and they beat him.....but those were Democrats...Democrat George Wallace.....Democrat Bull Connor....it was Democrats who voted for the literacy tests and the poll tax.....and after they beat his behind on that bridge, he got up and he joined them!!!

Looks pretty accurate to me.

Who the Democrats who beat him were, as opposed to who the Democrats who he joined are. There is your lesson for the day, try to retain it in that head full of hatred.

Exactly the same Democrats.

The Democrats, to this day, the party of slavery, segregation and second class citizenship.

Bill Clinton's characterization of Barack Obama:

"Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'
Tim Russert told me that, according to his sources, Bill Clinton, in an effort to secure an endorsement for Hillary from Ted Kennedy, said to Kennedy, “A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.”

Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'

What Clinton said was true, and it was not an insult. The southern Democrats of old are now Republicans.

He was lobbying Ted Kennedy to vote for Hillary rather than one he characterized as a slave.

Wish fulfillment on Clinton's part.

Need more?

Sure:

a. Governor Clinton was among three state officials the NAACP sued in 1989 under the federal Voting Rights Act of 1965. “Plaintiffs offered plenty of proof of monolithic voting along racial lines, intimidation of black voters and candidates and other official acts that made voting harder for blacks,” the Arkansas Gazette reported December 6, 1989.

b. Bill Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: 1979-1992 Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.
Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy | The Gateway Pundit
Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy

[Let's Stop Pretending the Confederate Flag Isn't a Symbol of RacismJust to refresh everyone's memories, we're talking about the official national flag that was used to represent the Confederate States of America during the Civil War. You know, that awkward time period when the South was vehemently fighting to keep slavery around as a means of economic prosperity for white plantation owners.
I've heard arguments time and again about how the Confederate flag is no longer representative of slavery, and how it's now indicative of "Southern pride and heritage." But I'm really over the whole "respect your heritage" mantra, especially when your heritage is hate.
Let's Stop Pretending the Confederate Flag Isn't a Symbol of Racism | The Huffington Post

clinton-gore-confederate-1992.jpeg

Do I make you look like a dunce, or what?????

Polichic is like a leaf blower trying to eradicate dog turds from a lawn into her house...
Yet I am sure your fear of brown folks is well founded, since orientals eat them barbecued.....

The more I post material that you cannot dispute, the more gross you become.

A validation of my posts.
Your hate of brown people is well noted in your droll posts. Validation that does speak for itself...

What I hate is lying and ignorance....so, I see why you take that personally.

. See, I belong to The Alliance for an "Idiot-Free" America, and you're on the to-do list.
I bet you say that to all the brown people you discriminate against..

I know it's gilding the lily to prove you a liar.....you do that so well all by yourself...but....I challenge you to find my quotes that prove your lie:

1. "...all the brown people you discriminate against..."

2. "...your hate of brown people is well noted..."

Waiting.
I noticed you edited your original OP to exclude your use of brown people..Coward...

1. Skin color seems to be the only important thing to the Left, the Democrats, the media.....

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

Well....what to expect from a party that elects traitors, rapists, communists and criminals.

2. Oh....and blow-hards.
Democrat "Lewis, who as chairman of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC) was one of the "Big Six" leaders of groups who organized the 1963 March on Washington, played many key roles in the Civil Rights Movement and its actions to end legalized racial segregation in the United States."

a. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...st-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hihAOpVl

b. (CNSNews.com) – The unemployment rate for black Americans is more than double that of white Americans, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).... In the numbers released today, covering the month of June, the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate for black Americans age 16 and over was 10.7%, reported the BLS. The unemployment rate for white Americans in the same age group and time-frame was 5.3%, said the BLS. Black Unemployment 10.7%, More Than Double White Unemployment 5.3%

c. "CHICAGO (Reuters) - Predominantly African-American neighborhoods in Chicago have seen poverty rise and services diminish even as the nation's third largest city has become less racially segregated,.... black areas are seeing economic stagnation or decline,.... mostly black areas have lost health clinics, social service agencies and other areas of support..." Exclusive: Poverty up, services diminished in Chicago's black neighborhoods - study

And, sadly....this:

3. On the other hand, former Black Panther "Clarence A. Mason is the founder of Clarence A. Mason Enterprizes and works as an author and motivational speaker. His goal is to change how people do business, interact with others, and to teach, train, and reach people with a message of hope for the future. "

....has the protective coloration that allows him to tell the truth about brown 'victimologists.'

“He has done nothing,” the former Black Panther told Carlson on Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight.” “John Lewis, bless his heart — it took courage to do what he did in his early life. What he has done now, he has turned himself to his enemy.”

Weaver compared Lewis to “a little girl being beaten by Daddy and joins Daddy,” and “a woman beaten by her husband who joins the husband.”

Give 'em hell, Mason!

Weaver?

Who the Democrats who beat him were, as opposed to who the Democrats who he joined are. There is your lesson for the day, try to retain it in that head full of hatred.

Are you running from your claim that Weaver doesn't know history?

...which part is inaccurate?

I love smashing a verbal custard pie in your kisser.
Look at the bright side....makes you better lookin'!!!!

I told you what was wrong with what he said. You either have no reading comprehension or cannot pay attention.

And....as I just proved.....they are the very same Democrats.

Why of course the only good way to recognize a human is if a color is applied...

I know it's gilding the lily to prove you a liar.....you do that so well all by yourself...but....I challenge you to find my quotes that prove your lie:

1. "...all the brown people you discriminate against..."

2. "...your hate of brown people is well noted..."

Waiting.

This election might be a historical line of demarcation. From now on democrats will boycott and protest elections won by republicans and republicans will boycott and protest elections won by democrats.
Its just part of the process of dividing into two separate countries.

Speaking of blow-hards

Polichic is like a leaf blower trying to eradicate dog turds from a lawn into her house...
Yet I am sure your fear of brown folks is well founded, since orientals eat them barbecued.....

The more I post material that you cannot dispute, the more gross you become.

A validation of my posts.
Your hate of brown people is well noted in your droll posts. Validation that does speak for itself...

What is a "brown person"?

Weaver?

I told you what was wrong with what he said. You either have no reading comprehension or cannot pay attention.

You are as ignorant as Weaver, he just probably is not quite as hateful as you are in his ignorance.

Weaver?

You are as ignorant as Weaver, he just probably is not quite as hateful as you are in his ignorance.

Let's define what Liberals mean when they say 'hateful."

"Truth is the mother of hatred."
Ausonius

I will continue to reveal the truth, and you will continue to hate it.
Expect it.

Ausonius

Expect it.
The truth. You post opinion as fact, that is how truthful you are.

Ausonius

Expect it.
The truth. You post opinion as fact, that is how truthful you are.

...which part isn't fact?

So...it was just that simple to prove you are a lying Liberal, huh?

This election might be a historical line of demarcation. From now on democrats will boycott and protest elections won by republicans and republicans will boycott and protest elections won by democrats.
With hundreds of thousands of Democrats traveling to nation’s capital for President Barack Obama’s swearing-in ceremonies, Republicans and supporters of last fall’s GOP presidential candidate, Mitt Romney, are leaving town for sunny vacation destinations and company conferences or staying indoors and avoiding the crowds.
https://www.quora.com/Did-any-Repub...se-they-felt-he-was-an-illegitimate-president

I don't know but I've been told
Liberal hearts are made of Gold :2up:
I don't know but its been said
Trump bot asses are filled with Lead:bye1:

2. Oh....and blow-hards.

And, sadly....this:

Give 'em hell, Mason!

Ah the John Lewis Butthurt Brigade continues. :lol:

Rump's Twitter account has met its match.

With hundreds of thousands of Democrats traveling to nation’s capital for President Barack Obama’s swearing-in ceremonies, Republicans and supporters of last fall’s GOP presidential candidate, Mitt Romney, are leaving town for sunny vacation destinations and company conferences or staying indoors and avoiding the crowds.
https://www.quora.com/Did-any-Repub...se-they-felt-he-was-an-illegitimate-president
Oh. You agree with me. The day of non partisan inaugurations uare over. They might have been over for some time.

Forum List

Back