Former Black Panther SLAMS democrats And Lewis

About time you guys started listening to the Black Panthers. What hypocrites.

I take it you listened to the whole interview? All 5 minutes of it?

It validates everything conservatives and other Patriots have been saying about the dimocrap scum party relationship with Blacks for the last 40 years

Watch. Listen.

Believe

It is ONE persons' opinion.

WRONG!!!

It is MILLIONS of people's opinion.

It's just refreshing to hear a Black Man echo it.

While I'm at it, a marching band from an All Black College in Talladega Alabama is ignoring threats and insults to play at President of The United States of America Donald J Trump's Inauguration.

They didn't, and don't have a lot of money to get there. It's an old College FOUNDED by EX-SLAVES.

Not a wealthy Big Ten or PAC Ten University.

So O'Reilly had the University President on just to show people that he had the balls to ignore the HATERS and take his Marching Band to the Inauguration.

In passing, O'Reilly mentioned that the University didn't have a lot of money and in HOURS, mean, nasty, racist Conservatives had contributed near a half million dollars to the College for the Marching Band's expenses, etc.

Well worth watching

'Factor' viewers come through again

WRONG!!!

While I'm at it, a marching band from an All Black College in Talladega Alabama is ignoring threats and insults to play at President of The United States of America Donald J Trump's Inauguration.

They didn't, and don't have a lot of money to get there. It's an old College FOUNDED by EX-SLAVES.

So O'Reilly had the University President on just to show people that he had the balls to ignore the HATERS and take his Marching Band to the Inauguration.

In passing, O'Reilly mentioned that the University didn't have a lot of money and in HOURS, mean, nasty, racist Conservatives had contributed near a half million dollars to the College for the Marching Band's expenses, etc.

Well worth watching

One Black person's opinion. Lots of you Whites get it wrong out of convenience for the way minorities are treated.

WRONG!!!

Well worth watching

One Black person's opinion. Lots of you Whites get it wrong out of convenience for the way minorities are treated.

Then educate us. Tell us where you don't think George Wallace was a dimocrap. Tell us how the KKK wasn't formed by dimocraps. Tell us about the dimocrap scum party convention in 1924 and why it was called the Klanbake. tell us about how Robert Byrd wasn't a Grand Kleagle in the KKK. Tell us about Everett Dirksen.

Tell us about how well the Inner Cities are doing.

Tell us about how out of wedlock births are dropping for blacks.

Tell us about the fall of drug use and crime in the Inner Cities.

You got NOTHING.

It's like Trump said, "What have you got to lose?"

You got nothing.

Except a Television Set education

WRONG!!!

Well worth watching

Then educate us. Tell us where you don't think George Wallace was a dimocrap. Tell us how the KKK wasn't formed by dimocraps. Tell us about the dimocrap scum party convention in 1924 and why it was called the Klanbake. tell us about how Robert Byrd wasn't a Grand Kleagle in the KKK. Tell us about Everett Dirksen.

Tell us about how well the Inner Cities are doing.

Tell us about how out of wedlock births are dropping for blacks.

Tell us about the fall of drug use and crime in the Inner Cities.

You got NOTHING.

It's like Trump said, "What have you got to lose?"

You got nothing.

Except a Television Set education
You should take a reading comprehension course.

Those Democrats are now Republicans. the parties have changed.

When did that happen?

You mean the Solid South didn't produce people like Bill The Rapist Clinton? He's a Republican?

How about Algore? From the State that originated the KKK. He's another Republican??

You get your political views from Comedy Central and The View.

no doubt

Those Democrats are now Republicans. the parties have changed.

When did that happen?

You mean the Solid South didn't produce people like Bill The Rapist Clinton? He's a Republican?

How about Algore? From the State that originated the KKK. He's another Republican??

You get your political views from Comedy Central and The View.

no doubt
I am old enough to have seen it happen. From your rhetoric, you are equally as ignorant.

I am old enough to have seen it happen. From your rhetoric, you are equally as ignorant.

I will be 70 on my next birthday. I lived through it. I watched the 82nd Airborne Division take over the streets in the 1967 Dee-Troit riots.

I watched as Coleman Young destroyed the city that, in 1960 had the highest per capita GDP of ANY CITY ON THE PLANET EARTH!!!

How's it doing now?

I watched the Cleveland riots.

I was there. I watched as dimocrap scum pulled Southern Blacks from the rural South and put them in Cities just so they could vote (voting rights Act, big contributor).... Then stole money from working people and gave them a pittance and forgot about them. No education, no jobs, no training..... Nothing.

Just like dimocrap scum do now. They talk shit, make promises and the minute the elections are over -- Completely forget that poor black people even exist.

I was there. I was put in 'Isolation' at Fort Devens for the Roxbury Riots.

So don't talk shit to me. I know what I'm talking about.

You just can't stand to give up even the thought of your victim status. It is the one precious thing you own -- Your victim hood.

Your precious.

Enjoy it.

Forum List

Back