Inauguration 'Brown-Out'???

Who the Democrats who beat him were, as opposed to who the Democrats who he joined are. There is your lesson for the day, try to retain it in that head full of hatred.

images

You mean like bigots who attack and make derogatory posts about Asian-Americans instead of posting comments related to the topic?

******CHUCKLE*****

:)

And when did I do that. I see which part of you is damaged.

Who the Democrats who beat him were, as opposed to who the Democrats who he joined are. There is your lesson for the day, try to retain it in that head full of hatred.

images

You mean like bigots who attack and make derogatory posts about Asian-Americans instead of posting comments related to the topic?

******CHUCKLE*****

upload_2017-1-18_9-41-7.jpeg

What inner city public school education logic made you think the question was about you?

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

******CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 107279

What inner city public school education logic made you think the question was about you?

*****CHUCKLE*****

You directed it towards me. And your crack about my education proves I was eight about where you are damaged.

images

******CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 107279

*****CHUCKLE*****

You directed it towards me. And your crack about my education proves I was eight about where you are damaged.

images

All you had to do was give a simple YES or NO answer to my original question. Instead you decided to make a disparaging comment about myself which indicates to me that the answer is not only YES but applies to you also. I in turn I felt obligated to respond in kind too your harassment which you initiated. BTW... Your current comment only proves my assumption about your education was RIGHT.

******CHUCKLE*****

upload_2017-1-19_22-13-59.jpeg

images

******CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 107279

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

All you had to do was give a simple YES or NO answer to my original question. Instead you decided to make a disparaging comment about myself which indicates to me that the answer is not only YES but applies to you also. I in turn I felt obligated to respond in kind too your harassment which you initiated. BTW... Your current comment only proves my assumption about your education was RIGHT.

******CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 107583

Your replies speak volumes about you, and not in a positive way.

images

******CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 107279

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

******CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 107583

Your replies speak volumes about you, and not in a positive way.

images

*****ROFLMAO*****

Forum List

Back