In this minute: Explosion in Gaza.

And once you keep attacking and killing Palestinians all the Muslims fighters will march towards Israel

Been there. Done that. It ended quite nicely for us, actually.

You personally murdered palestinains? Why aren't you in jail right now

I'm sorry, are you speaking "you" personally to me or "you" as in plural?

I never touched or harmed a palestinian, but I was a witness to a Palestinian terror attack.

Anything else?

Been there. Done that. It ended quite nicely for us, actually.

I never touched or harmed a palestinian, but I was a witness to a Palestinian terror attack.

Anything else?

And I was a witness to multiple Israeli drone attacks, is that supposd to make us special?

Anything else?

And I was a witness to multiple Israeli drone attacks, is that supposd to make us special?

No, but it makes us experienced, most of the people here don't hold that kind of self experience.

Anything else?

No, but it makes us experienced, most of the people here don't hold that kind of self experience.

Which attack did you experience? I during 2011 summer was at a beach right when I left a f16 bombed twice an area near there and killed two.....then later about two weeks a very close drone strike. I couldn't tell if anyone got hurt, it was at night but the next morning I went shopping and saw the glass on stores broken I didn't know exactly where it hit

Which attack did you experience? I during 2011 summer was at a beach right when I left a f16 bombed twice an area near there and killed two.....then later about two weeks a very close drone strike. I couldn't tell if anyone got hurt, it was at night but the next morning I went shopping and saw the glass on stores broken I didn't know exactly where it hit

Mine was in 2009. Sunday morning. I don't remember the specific date, but that involved shooting in a populated center in the south. I remember being left in shock for a couple of days, because I was right there near the shooting, but that morning was pushed away in a small mental box after.:redface:

Basically all I can remember is that it took the ambulances and police a long time to arrive, so it didn't help the guy that was shot. The kind lady for McDonalds gave me a free apple Juice to calm me down.:lol:

Last edited:

wait, so, you're a new American citizen?:confused:

When I heard the first airstrike I was setting my fan because no condition there, and then I went to the roof and saw the second airstrike....I was surprised that for the first time I seen airstrikes....

The second incident was a drone, very very loud btw like crushing mountains sound it's scary as hell, the scariest part was that everything was silent until the bomb hit and I was walking to the bathroom, right when I got in the bathroom the home shook and it felt like the side of the bathroom wall got bombed, I thought it was the house next door, but it wasn't. That one was the scariest one...but I kind of started getting used to it.

Thats not what made me scared though...it's the constant jets flying over gaza, I didn't know if a war was about to erupt or not, it always seemed like they were gonna do a bunch of airstrikes....

Last incident was a fighter jet flying very low and circling around and turning his jet on which made a loud noise and windy noise....i and the pilot were staring at each other for a second....but I didn't get that? Can you explain to me what that is for? Is to tell them a war might happen?

I was born in America I went to gaza to see my cousins wedding and see my grandma

When I heard the first airstrike I was setting my fan because no condition there, and then I went to the roof and saw the second airstrike....I was surprised that for the first time I seen airstrikes....

The second incident was a drone, very very loud btw like crushing mountains sound it's scary as hell, the scariest part was that everything was silent until the bomb hit and I was walking to the bathroom, right when I got in the bathroom the home shook and it felt like the side of the bathroom wall got bombed, I thought it was the house next door, but it wasn't. That one was the scariest one...but I kind of started getting used to it.

Thats not what made me scared though...it's the constant jets flying over gaza, I didn't know if a war was about to erupt or not, it always seemed like they were gonna do a bunch of airstrikes....

Last incident was a fighter jet flying very low and circling around and turning his jet on which made a loud noise and windy noise....i and the pilot were staring at each other for a second....but I didn't get that? Can you explain to me what that is for? Is to tell them a war might happen?

I am not an MK and I cannot make decisions or answer your questions. You hear airstrikes who drop bombs. I hear missiles, their explosions freaks me out exactly like the airplanes scare the people of Gaza.

I constantly hear airplanes over my head, right through the window. It happens every night, and every night I think they might attack in Gaza, so I don't know if I should fall asleep or not, because they can always respond with missles.

What people don't get is that anything related to Gaza-South Israel is like a ping-pong. Anything happening in there influences us, anything in here influences them.

Any bomb or explosion in Gaza, my friends near the border hear, somtimes as if it happenes in their own Garden. The people of Gaza hear the missiles falling on Sderot and Ashkelon. That's just how it is. Why people are left sleepless? I cannot answer that.

I was born in America I went to gaza to see my cousins wedding and see my grandma

I see.

I am not an MK and I cannot make decisions or answer your questions. You hear airstrikes who drop bombs. I hear missiles, their explosions freaks me out exactly like the airplanes scare the people of Gaza.

I constantly hear airplanes over my head, right through the window. It happens every night, and every night I think they might attack in Gaza, so I don't know if I should fall asleep or not, because they can always respond with missles.

What people don't get is that anything related to Gaza-South Israel is like a ping-pong. Anything happening in there influences us, anything in here influences them.

Any bomb or explosion in Gaza, my friends near the border hear, somtimes as if it happenes in their own Garden. The people of Gaza hear the missiles falling on Sderot and Ashkelon. That's just how it is. Why people are left sleepless? I cannot answer that.

Drone is a lot scarier than a qassam rocket sweetheart :), but I agree gaza and the south are very dangerous areas you have to be careful where you are going...

And i stayed awake to see if there was another drone strike coming because I wanted to sleep and not wake up to anther bombing I stayed awake for an hour...then slept

Drone is a lot scarier than a qassam rocket sweetheart :), but I agree gaza and the south are very dangerous areas you have to be careful where you are going...

And i stayed awake to see if there was another drone strike coming because I wanted to sleep and not wake up to anther bombing I stayed awake for an hour...then slept

Thankfully I don't have to go through airstrikes on my head, fate made me belong to the different side of the border, I would not want to be in the different more scarier shoes. However, we have seen the destruction the Quassam and Grad can cause, to thosands of innocent people. Every time we hear about a targeted killing in Gaza, while baing glad that a risk has been lifted, we always know and fear of a response. And a response is not toward the government, but towars us.

Several muslim leaders of reknown have boasted in reference to the conflict between Meccaists and Zionists "WE MUSLIMS WILL WIN BECAUSE WE LOVE DEATH AND YOU LOVE LIFE " such a declaration is a glorification of death. Also several muslims who SOLE accomplishment has been the killing of Israeli civilians---men women and children in unprovoked attacks have been GLORIFIED and DEPICTED as being in JANNAH for their HEROIC DEED one of them is the disgusting slut WAFA IDRIS she has been cited as the first suicide khalbah which is why I remember her name-----but she is VERY MUCH GLORIFIED for DYING IN THE SERVICE OF HER "god" for blowing her whorish ass to that CAT HOUSE IN THE SKY little girls are urged to emulate the slut and her glory and experience her GLORIOUS DEATH

We honor the fallen in the US too.

I served in the US NAVY----we do not honor men or women who grab infants and slit their throats In fact the honors---in general go to those who saved lives under fire People who attack non military TARGETS are court martialed In what organization have you served in the USA? when I was much younger I had a little weekend job in a very large "COUNTY HOSPITAL" My specific job was the position that dealt with some of the paper work involved in autopsies several times per year -----an autopsy was performed in a DISTANT lot those were the bodies fished out of the local river-----dumped there by the mafia because they had rotted so long before their fragments began to float to the surface the stench could not be brought to the hospital morgue Considering the high output of bodies by the MAFIA I am sure the DUMPING guy was rewarded in some way for QUANTITY OF WORK I wonder what sort of medal he got for dumping 1000 and for what do they award medals in your organization?

grab infants and slit their throats

See, you did it again. You said you didn't do that.

I see.

Are you near gaza? Most of the rockets hit ashekolom, Negev council, sderot and the grads reach beer Sheva so you live in one of them or close?

When speaking of areas at risk we part it into "rings", so called. The closest area is Sderot, Eshkol, and the small villages, 7 kilometers from Gaza. Ashkelon is a bit farer, and so they have a different time of Alert. The Grad missiles his Ashdod, and Be'er Sheva ranges, the 35-40 kilomeres. also in there are Kiryat Gat, and Gan Yavne, in the same "ring" circle.

When there is an operation, what used to happen almost every 3 months, and at some point every few weeks, the "favorite" destinations were Ashdod and Be'er Sheva. The missiles targeted to Beer Sheva will usually fall between the city, and Kiryat Gat.

See the black spot? this is me:redface:, where my hometown is located. Right in da friggin' middle:doubt:. We're not on the map because it's a very small town, less than 8,000 people.

346p4es.gif

Last edited:

Thankfully I don't have to go through airstrikes on my head, fate made me belong to the different side of the border, I would not want to be in the different more scarier shoes. However, we have seen the destruction the Quassam and Grad can cause, to thosands of innocent people. Every time we hear about a targeted killing in Gaza, while baing glad that a risk has been lifted, we always know and fear of a response. And a response is not toward the government, but towars us.

You seem like a good woman...I'm sorry for disrespecting you and when I first was old enough to understand the conflict I thought why do they fire rockets why not some other way respond....but honestly when I grew up and went again that's all they have that they can respond...If every response they tried to kill IDF soldiers you know the IDF would start a war over their soldiers. And you have to understand the situations there, the economy is garbage, everybody there is depressed and stressed out...the people are tired...and I know you know they have a right to respond. I dont like the conflict at all it's very sad... And just like you I get sad and angry for each person that dies in gaza. Because now I know how violence is, I worry about my cousins there it's a scary situation...

Are you near gaza? Most of the rockets hit ashekolom, Negev council, sderot and the grads reach beer Sheva so you live in one of them or close?

When speaking of areas at risk we part it into "rings", so called. The closest area is Sderot, Eshkol, and the small villages, 7 kilometers from Gaza. Ashkelon is a bit farer, and so they have a different time of Alert. The Grad missiles his Ashdod, and Be'er Sheva ranges, the 35-40 kilomeres. also in there are Kiryat Gat, and Gan Yavne, in the same "ring" circle.

When there is an operation, what used to happen almost every 3 months, and at some point every few weeks, the "favorite" destinations where Ashdod and Be'er Sheva. The missiles targeted to Beer Sheva will usually fall between the city, and Kiryat Gat.

See the black spot? this is me:redface:, where my hometown is located. Right in da friggin' middle:doubt:. We're not on the map because it's a very small town, less than 8,000 people.

346p4es.gif

Sucks for you but for the most part your safe but worried, in gaza there is no safety at all and the worst part is the militants there cannot defend against airstrikes and drones trikes so there is no feeling of security

When there is an operation, what used to happen almost every 3 months, and at some point every few weeks, the "favorite" destinations where Ashdod and Be'er Sheva. The missiles targeted to Beer Sheva will usually fall between the city, and Kiryat Gat.

346p4es.gif

Sucks for you but for the most part your safe but worried, in gaza there is no safety at all and the worst part is the militants there cannot defend against airstrikes and drones trikes so there is no feeling of security

Then why doesn't the Palestinian government use the money given to them to build shelters and security systems for women and children? This seems to be the obvious thing to do, when you think of it. Instead of building Quassams or creating them, they can do so much for themselves to creat shelters, protected spaces, in schools and private houses and kindergardens. In Sderot you can find protected areas every 2 meters.

Forum List

Back