"Student fakes being black to get into college"...Pocahontas is inspiring a generation of Americans!

Why do Republicans care one way or another? They don't believe in college anyway.

The majority of Republicans say colleges are bad for America (yes, really)

Let the rest of us send our kids there and Republicans can get jobs picking stuff for less than minimum wage. Works for me.
TN is the first state in the US to give higher education to all. Try again?

Meh. The Titans still blow, though.
Who?

The Oilers.

Why do Republicans care one way or another? They don't believe in college anyway.

Let the rest of us send our kids there and Republicans can get jobs picking stuff for less than minimum wage. Works for me.

Meh. The Titans still blow, though.
Who?

The Oilers.
I dont keep up with football, but i am aware the titans suck. Who loses a championship for one yard? LOL only TN

Yea, what year was that?

Next you'll be telling us Confederate Conservatives freed the slaves and the world is only thousands of years old.

Yea, what year was that?

Next you'll be telling us Confederate Conservatives freed the slaves and the world is only thousands of years old.
TNs free college program sees increased enrollment and strong retention rates

If liberal men can identify as women then why shouldn't an Indian be able to identify as a negro?

College is basically about Daddy buying his kid a job, so of course the rich Republicans believe in it. They say they don't in order to get support from the majority, who are cheated by this work-without-pay educational fraud. It's absurd and dishonest as saying, "I'm putting aside money to get my son on the college football team."

I care enough for college to have finished three degrees. My wife enough to having almost finished number four.

I cared enough to have provided the means with which to pay for all of them without loans.

Wish all the free college Democrats would do the same.

Yea, what year was that?

Next thing you'll be telling us is that affirmative action is to level the playing field when we both know it's designed to do for people what they're unable to do themselves by using factors that if used to deny would cause you idiots on the left to cry like bitches.

Forum List

Back