In the centuries to come humanity will have a darker and darker skin tone. Why do you care?

Can you explain in detail how my inquiries are racist?

YOu are attacking us for having any concerns for our descendants, based on our skin color.

That is obviously racist of you.

Doublethink Post of the Day is brought to you by Wrigley's Doublemint gum.
"You can chew it on both sides of your mouth".

Any group or culture has a right to care about it's own interests. Survival being the ultimate interest.

Confounding has a problem when whites express interest in surviving as a group.

That is racist.

The survival of your kind and your culture is not at risk. You are not just a skin color dude. You are human.

I am not just a human. I am also a member of many other interlocking sub sets of "human" and I want those identities to survive.

Explain to me why that is hard for you to accept.

It just seems like a stupid and futile effort to me. Humanity won't be worse off after the inevitable homogenization. The culture you came from will evolve and change no matter what. You're fighting a river with your fists. Why not just accept it and learn to be okay with it?

YOu are attacking us for having any concerns for our descendants, based on our skin color.

That is obviously racist of you.

Doublethink Post of the Day is brought to you by Wrigley's Doublemint gum.
"You can chew it on both sides of your mouth".

Any group or culture has a right to care about it's own interests. Survival being the ultimate interest.

Confounding has a problem when whites express interest in surviving as a group.

That is racist.

The survival of your kind and your culture is not at risk. You are not just a skin color dude. You are human.

I am not just a human. I am also a member of many other interlocking sub sets of "human" and I want those identities to survive.

Explain to me why that is hard for you to accept.

It just seems like a stupid and futile effort to me. Humanity won't be worse off after the inevitable homogenization. The culture you came from will evolve and change no matter what. You're fighting a river with your fists. Why not just accept it and learn to be okay with it?

The path a civilization evolves in, is at least in part a result of our actions today.

Was MLK stupid to dream of a better world for his children? and his "children"?

Presuming we survive at all. Go humanity! That being said : GO blue scaly winged people of the future! As long as they remember US, I am good with that. Life goes on. It always does...

I don't care because I won't be here.

A reasonable point of view.

Short sighted and selfish.

And I can do what to change what happens after I'm gone?

Not a damn thing. So it don't befront me.

You wouldn't be able to change it even if you lived forever. It's like trying to fight the tide. It's a completely futile effort.
Are you trying to convince everyone else? Or yourself? Perhaps you have a Crystal ball that lets you glimpse with such surety, the future...?

You wouldn't be able to change it even if you lived forever. It's like trying to fight the tide. It's a completely futile effort.

YOur assumption that your view of the future is inevitable, is just that, a self serving assumption on your part.

I would not care about the skin tone.....who would give a fig about that

I'd care about their hearts, and their Higher Spiritual Minds....what's inside ...invisible to the eye

Things that are more important than mortal skin color

I always hear stuff from the alt-right about preserving the white race. How exactly do you do that in the long game, and why bother worrying about it at all? It won't mean we have gone extinct when there are no more white people. It will just mean our descendants have darker skin than we did. They'll still be related to us. Our genetics will live on and humanity will continue to prosper. What's the problem? Why is it so important that people continue to have white skin? Do you really think humanity will descend into chaos without white people on top of society?
It’s not just the Alt-Right, it’s the rightwing in general – that’s what is driving the GOP’s anti-immigration agenda, Trump’s wall of fear, bigotry, and hate, and the taking of children from immigrant families: all an effort to keep black and brown people out, to preserve the ‘white race’ and ‘white culture.’

The Democratic Party is based on hate.
Probably 1/2 of the Democrats hate white people.
Probabaly 2/3 of the Democrats hate Christians.
Probably 95% of Democrats hate rich people.

I said nothing about "negative". I merely expressed an interest in the survival of my culture and descendants.

I apologize if I made unfair assumptions. I'm only human after all. I don't see anything wrong with that point of view other than it being completely futile. You can't stop change. In 500 years the culture you came from will most likely be largely unrecognizable regardless of skin colors.

Nothing I have stated said anything like that. YOu are not listening to anything I actually say.

Sorry, I am trying.

THose people worked hard to build something for the future.

Were they right or wrong to do so, in your opinion?

There's no wrong in that, but I think it's more than a little naive to think it wouldn't change.

I'd care about their hearts, and their Higher Spiritual Minds....what's inside ...invisible to the eye

Props to you.

wf0hSrv.jpg

Millions of Democrat are racist bigots like that NYT reporter Sarah Jeong.
Why do the Liberal Bigots lie to everyone about being tolerant?

nytracistjeongpublication.jpg

Last edited:

YOur assumption that your view of the future is inevitable, is just that, a self serving assumption on your part.

Based on what we understand it seems to be the case that given enough time humanity will homogenize into one skin color. It's more than an assumption.

[/QUOTE]

There's no wrong in that, but I think it's more than a little naive to think it wouldn't change.[/QUOTE]
It's no less naieve to think one can predict with certainty the future. Most especially the future you portend, at the distances you "predict" with such certainty.
One can only wonder what the inhabitants of the Americas thought the future had in store for them... Before the white men came, and all but erased their cultures from existence. Leaving only pockets of diluted remnants of thier decendants to carry on into the future. Whites were a global minority then too...

Last edited:

Props to you.
So I might agree with you...never mind. Skin color is all this is all about, so stop kidding around. Like I said before, dinosaurs had all sorts of skin colors, and they went extinct after like a few million years. Racism or skin color won't change anything.

I said nothing about "negative". I merely expressed an interest in the survival of my culture and descendants.

I apologize if I made unfair assumptions. I'm only human after all. I don't see anything wrong with that point of view other than it being completely futile. You can't stop change. In 500 years the culture you came from will most likely be largely unrecognizable regardless of skin colors.

YOu can certainly stop change. Poland today is refusing to accept mass Muslim immigration. The change that is taking place in Germany and France is not taking place in Poland.

Good for them. if they hold fast, Poland of 500 years from now, will still be Poland.

Nothing I have stated said anything like that. YOu are not listening to anything I actually say.

Sorry, I am trying.

THose people worked hard to build something for the future.

Were they right or wrong to do so, in your opinion?

There's no wrong in that, but I think it's more than a little naive to think it wouldn't change.[/QUOTE]

There is a big difference between "change" and radical transformation to the point that the previous culture can be considered dead.

Those catholic universities were no longer catholic universities. The work those people did was not appreciated by the people that had taken over those institutions.

There was no continuality of culture or identity.

There could have been. But there wasn't. They were too inclusive and were absorbed by hostile outside groups.

Forum List

Back