In the centuries to come humanity will have a darker and darker skin tone. Why do you care?

Well, non whites just want to fuck everything, slaughter each other
Well, damn. I feel like I live in alternate universe just pointing that out. Perhaps skin color shouldn't matter, but it does. All the race hucksters and the phony cries of racism are just phony cries trying to take away that brutality of poor black culture. You can't escape their malevolence. And you can't ignore just how broken poor black culture IS.

"Given enough time" is a cop out.

I've seen supposedly Catholic Universities, where liberalism is the new religion, and those that worked and sacrificed to build the university are forgotten and their hopes and dreams are utterly rejected by those that benefit from their good works.

Why? Because they were foolish enough to be open to others, instead of insisting on religious and ideological discrimination.

Why is it important to you to be revered and remembered after you're dead? Humanity and culture changes dude. It's the way of the world. I don't feel your example involving universities in entirely relevant. We're talking about the long term change in skin tone that humanity will inevitably undergo. Why is it a big deal and how do you stop it?

Some people care about the future, especially the future they leave their descendants, whether literal biological descendants or figurative "identified with" descendants.

Indeed, I think this is likely the normal and healthy person's viewpoint on the issue.

You seem to not share this. In the context of this thread, that is fine.

All you need to do is understand that many people are different than you, and respect that.

So what's the plan for stopping white people from becoming less and less common over time?

Sorry, that was a little bit of a leap. We were discussing why I care about the future, and I didn't any idea about your reaction to that.

Do you know understand now why I, and others care about the future? and do you agree that it is a completely valid viewpoint?

I think your fears are ridiculous to be entirely honest with you. I didn't want to offend you so I moved on. You most likely won't be remembered for more than a couple of generations regardless of what happens to skin tones. It makes no sense to me that you feel compelled to fight for the survival of our doomed skin color. Humanity will be no worse off when it's a couple shades darker. I think you're illogical and grasping. I don't want it to descend into a flame war so I'll try to move on again.

How do you stop it from happening?

So, you want to discuss the topic but without discussing the primary philosophical difference between the two sides of this issue?

That is not reasonable.

I have a coat of arms in my house, that was my father's and it is part of my families history that stretches back nearly a thousand years.

I fully intend that my child will inherit it and I will be quite cross if my likely eventual grandchildren made is clear to me that they don't give a fuck.

Why is it important to you to be revered and remembered after you're dead? Humanity and culture changes dude. It's the way of the world. I don't feel your example involving universities in entirely relevant. We're talking about the long term change in skin tone that humanity will inevitably undergo. Why is it a big deal and how do you stop it?

Some people care about the future, especially the future they leave their descendants, whether literal biological descendants or figurative "identified with" descendants.

Indeed, I think this is likely the normal and healthy person's viewpoint on the issue.

All you need to do is understand that many people are different than you, and respect that.

So what's the plan for stopping white people from becoming less and less common over time?

Sorry, that was a little bit of a leap. We were discussing why I care about the future, and I didn't any idea about your reaction to that.

Do you know understand now why I, and others care about the future? and do you agree that it is a completely valid viewpoint?

I think your fears are ridiculous to be entirely honest with you. I didn't want to offend you so I moved on. You most likely won't be remembered for more than a couple of generations regardless of what happens to skin tones. It makes no sense to me that you feel compelled to fight for the survival of our doomed skin color. Humanity will be no worse off when it's a couple shades darker. I think you're illogical and grasping. I don't want it to descend into a flame war so I'll try to move on again.

So, you want to discuss the topic but without discussing the primary philosophical difference between the two sides of this issue?

That is not reasonable.

I have a coat of arms in my house, that was my father's and it is part of my families history that stretches back nearly a thousand years.

I fully intend that my child will inherit it and I will be quite cross if my likely eventual grandchildren made is clear to me that they don't give a fuck.

I guess I'm just not sentimental like that. Either way I find your reasoning flawed and I'm not interested in the shit show that will turn into if we proceed. I'll agree to disagree with you. Now I'd like to know how you stop the inevitable.

Well, damn. I feel like I live in alternate universe just pointing that out. Perhaps skin color shouldn't matter, but it does. All the race hucksters and the phony cries of racism are just phony cries trying to take away that brutality of poor black culture. You can't escape their malevolence. And you can't ignore just how broken poor black culture IS. All the whining by all the activist won't change that.

Last edited:
I always hear stuff from the alt-right about preserving the white race. How exactly do you do that in the long game, and why bother worrying about it at all? It won't mean we have gone extinct when there are no more white people. It will just mean our descendants have darker skin than we did. They'll still be related to us. Our genetics will live on and humanity will continue to prosper. What's the problem? Why is it so important that people continue to have white skin? Do you really think humanity will descend into chaos without white people on top of society?
Well, Neanderthals didn't build rockets to the moon. Is it racism to notice ..? Well, non whites just want to fuck everything, slaughter each other and blame "white racism" for their failure to thrive. Yeah, color me a tad bit skeptical on this issue.

So you think homogenization will make future humans dumber than the humans of today?

Well, damn. I feel like I live in alternate universe just pointing that out. Perhaps skin color shouldn't matter, but it does. All the race hucksters and the phony cries of racism are just phony cries trying to take away that brutality of poor black culture. You can't escape their malevolence. And you can't ignore just how broken poor black culture IS. All the whining a by all the activist won't change that.

I'm not even talking about black people. Most likely their skin color will be swallowed up by homogenization as well.

If the future of the human race means a darker melanin level, so be it. But it seems intelligence is a lesser concern, because one race can outbreed the rest . Well. Darwinism will be the judge here, not political bullshit. And I can live with the results. Like we have a choice.

That is not reasonable.

I guess I'm just not sentimental like that. Either way I find your reasoning flawed and I'm not interested in the inevitable shit show that will turn into. I'll agree to disagree with you. Now I'd like to know how you stop the inevitable.

What is the flaw?

You have a child and don't care about the world he/she will live in?

Your desire to avoid discussing the very REASON for our difference of opinion, ie the very basis of our disagreement,

greatly undermines your pretense of just asking some reasonable and sincere questions.

I recall looking at pictures on the walls of those Catholic universities, and looking around at the people attending or working at the school/hospital(s) and thinking how what those institutions have grown into were a complete betrayal of their founding missions and intentions.

I always hear stuff from the alt-right about preserving the white race. How exactly do you do that in the long game, and why bother worrying about it at all? It won't mean we have gone extinct when there are no more white people. It will just mean our descendants have darker skin than we did. They'll still be related to us. Our genetics will live on and humanity will continue to prosper. What's the problem? Why is it so important that people continue to have white skin? Do you really think humanity will descend into chaos without white people on top of society?
Sounds to me like you're the one who cares. You're the one that keeps yapping about race...

In the centuries to come humanity will have a darker and darker skin tone.

Having nothing to do with the Sun, it's merely the result of more interbreeding so that more people have a little African melanin genes in them. I'm all for it, because THINK OF THE BENEFITS:
  • No more need for expensive suntanning membership laying on beds consuming time under UV light to have a nice tan.
  • Less susceptibility to skin cancer.
  • Everyone will look better at the beach.
  • Greater welfare benefits, getting over on police, automatic inclusion in BLM, and more food stamps.
  • No one will be surprised I have many kids without being married.
  • Kinkier hair.
  • We all look alike.
  • I get to make up a first name.
  • Able to run faster and farther.
  • No bruises when fighting with my sixteen brothers.
  • End of white privilege. ;)

What is the flaw?

The flaw is that you believe culture will be negatively impacted by the inevitable homogenization of the human race. It will change, but you won't be forgotten any faster if your grandchildren's grandchildren aren't white.

Of course I do. I just don't think white dominance of the first world is necessary for a positive future.

Your desire to avoid discussing the very REASON for our difference of opinion, ie the very basis of our disagreement,

greatly undermines your pretense of just asking some reasonable and sincere questions.

You seem to think white people are special, and that the skin color needs to be preserved for the good of humanity and its culture. I simply think that entire thought process is ridiculous.

I recall looking at pictures on the walls of those Catholic universities, and looking around at the people attending or working at the school/hospital(s) and thinking how what those institutions have grown into were a complete betrayal of their founding missions and intentions.

You can't stop change. Or can you? You still haven't told me what the plan is.

More of this fucking racist bullshit.

Can you explain in detail how my inquiries are racist?

YOu are attacking us for having any concerns for our descendants, based on our skin color.

That is obviously racist of you.

Doublethink Post of the Day is brought to you by Wrigley's Doublemint gum.
"You can chew it on both sides of your mouth".

Any group or culture has a right to care about it's own interests. Survival being the ultimate interest.

Confounding has a problem when whites express interest in surviving as a group.

That is racist.

Sounds to me like you're the one who cares. You're the one that keeps yapping about race...

Thanks for your participation in the discussion. Political correctness mandates that you get a trophy.

th

YOu are attacking us for having any concerns for our descendants, based on our skin color.

Any group or culture has a right to care about it's own interests. Survival being the ultimate interest.

That is racist.

The survival of your kind and your culture is not at risk. You are not just a skin color dude. You are human.

Well, Neanderthals didn't build rockets to the moon. Is it racism to notice ..? Well, non whites just want to fuck everything, slaughter each other and blame "white racism" for their failure to thrive. Yeah, color me a tad bit skeptical on this issue.

So you think homogenization will make future humans dumber than the humans of today?
Hominization? Well, if we cater to the lowest common denominator and call it a "culture" and excuse if not allow it to dominate, well, something seems deluded here. Darwinism speculates that your melanin level matters little. I like that, racism never mattered to the dinosaurs or the Neanderthals. Both extinct, and I think we are going the same way in our own neurotic way.

Last edited:
What is the flaw?

The flaw is that you believe culture will be negatively impacted by the inevitable homogenization of the human race. It will change, but you won't be forgotten any faster if your grandchildren's grandchildren aren't white..

I said nothing about "negative". I merely expressed an interest in the survival of my culture and descendants.

Also, you are kidding yourself is you think a race change in a bloodline does not effect continuity of culture.

Of course I do. I just don't think white dominance of the first world is necessary for a positive future.[/QUOTE]

Yet you questioned and disagreed with my expressed concerns for the future.

Your mention of "white dominance" is noted, and cited as future evidence that your "questions" were never sincere, and merely thinly veiled attacks.

You seem to think white people are special, and that the skin color needs to be preserved for the good of humanity and its culture. I simply think that entire thought process is ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

Nothing I have stated said anything like that. YOu are not listening to anything I actually say.

You can't stop change. Or can you? You still haven't told me what the plan is.[/QUOTE]

THose people worked hard to build something for the future.

Were they right or wrong to do so, in your opinion?

That is racist.

The survival of your kind and your culture is not at risk. You are not just a skin color dude. You are human.

I am not just a human. I am also a member of many other interlocking sub sets of "human" and I want those identities to survive.

Explain to me why that is hard for you to accept.

That is racist.

No Sprinkles. That's not even close to what 'racism' means.

That is racist.

No Sprinkles. That's not even close to what 'racism' means.

I did not claim it as a definition.

BUT it certainly does fit the definition.

If the only group that is not allowed to express a desire to survive is defined by race, that is racism.

YOu are a moron.

Forum List

Back