In the centuries to come humanity will have a darker and darker skin tone. Why do you care?

More of this fucking racist bullshit.

Can you explain in detail how my inquiries are racist?

YOu are attacking us for having any concerns for our descendants, based on our skin color.

That is obviously racist of you.

I asked some detailed questions. I didn't attack you. I didn't call you stupid or racist.

I look forward to seeing how you respond to my serious reply.

I always hear stuff from the alt-right about preserving the white race. How exactly do you do that in the long game, and why bother worrying about it at all? It won't mean we have gone extinct when there are no more white people. It will just mean our descendants have darker skin than we did. They'll still be related to us. Our genetics will live on and humanity will continue to prosper. What's the problem? Why is it so important that people continue to have white skin? Do you really think humanity will descend into chaos without white people on top of society?

Who.. A few .00003 % like 3,000 people out of 320 million Americans?

You watch to much blues Brothers.

they will not remember or revere us.

That's inevitable. Given a large enough timeline we will all be forgotten. Eventually all of the hydrogen in the universe will burn up and leave nothing but darkness. Who will remember us then? Why does it matter?

"Given enough time" is a cop out.

I've seen supposedly Catholic Universities, where liberalism is the new religion, and those that worked and sacrificed to build the university are forgotten and their hopes and dreams are utterly rejected by those that benefit from their good works.

Why? Because they were foolish enough to be open to others, instead of insisting on religious and ideological discrimination.

Why is it important to you to be revered and remembered after you're dead? Humanity and culture changes dude. It's the way of the world. I don't feel your example involving universities in entirely relevant. We're talking about the long term change in skin tone that humanity will inevitably undergo. Why is it a big deal and how do you stop it?

I'm all for it ...

bb_cream_group_102_rgb-resized.jpg
Disgusting,,,,,, Where are the blonde blue eyed beauties?
For that matter where are the firery red heads

I always hear stuff from the alt-right about preserving the white race. How exactly do you do that in the long game, and why bother worrying about it at all? It won't mean we have gone extinct when there are no more white people. It will just mean our descendants have darker skin than we did. They'll still be related to us. Our genetics will live on and humanity will continue to prosper. What's the problem? Why is it so important that people continue to have white skin? Do you really think humanity will descend into chaos without white people on top of society?

Why did you think we will develop darker skin tones? You conveniently failed to mention that.

That's inevitable. Given a large enough timeline we will all be forgotten. Eventually all of the hydrogen in the universe will burn up and leave nothing but darkness. Who will remember us then? Why does it matter?

I've seen supposedly Catholic Universities, where liberalism is the new religion, and those that worked and sacrificed to build the university are forgotten and their hopes and dreams are utterly rejected by those that benefit from their good works.

Why? Because they were foolish enough to be open to others, instead of insisting on religious and ideological discrimination.

Why is it important to you to be revered and remembered after you're dead? Humanity and culture changes dude. It's the way of the world. I don't feel your example involving universities in entirely relevant. We're talking about the long term change in skin tone that humanity will inevitably undergo. Why is it a big deal and how do you stop it?

Some people care about the future, especially the future they leave their descendants, whether literal biological descendants or figurative "identified with" descendants.

Indeed, I think this is likely the normal and healthy person's viewpoint on the issue.

You seem to not share this. In the context of this thread, that is fine.

All you need to do is understand that many people are different than you, and respect that.

Why did you think we will develop darker skin tones? You conveniently failed to mention that.

We're greatly outnumbered and we breed less. Also one way or another more and more immigrants will find their way into America.

Stearns says globalization, immigration, cultural diffusion and the ease of modern travel will gradually homogenize the human population, averaging out more and more people's traits

What Will Future Humans Look Like?

Homogenization of our species is inevitable, and with that there will be less, and perhaps eventually no white people.

Some people care about the future, especially the future they leave their descendants, whether literal biological descendants or figurative "identified with" descendants.

Indeed, I think this is likely the normal and healthy person's viewpoint on the issue.

All you need to do is understand that many people are different than you, and respect that.

So what's the plan for stopping white people from becoming less and less common over time?

We're greatly outnumbered and we breed less. Also one way or another more and more immigrants will find their way into America.

Stearns says globalization, immigration, cultural diffusion and the ease of modern travel will gradually homogenize the human population, averaging out more and more people's traits

Homogenization of our species is inevitable, and with that there will be less, and perhaps eventually no white people.

Determinism is a common fallacy.

So what's the plan for stopping white people from becoming less and less common over time?

Sorry, that was a little bit of a leap. We were discussing why I care about the future, and I didn't any idea about your reaction to that.

Do you know understand now why I, and others care about the future? and do you agree that it is a completely valid viewpoint?

Or blacks or asians or hispanics. The Japanese will be gone in a very few years. The true Egyptians have been gone for centuries.

Well, Neanderthals didn't build rockets to the moon. Is it racism to notice ..? Well, non whites just want to fuck everything, slaughter each other and blame "white racism" for their failure to thrive. Yeah, color me a tad bit skeptical on this issue.

Sorry, that was a little bit of a leap. We were discussing why I care about the future, and I didn't any idea about your reaction to that.

Do you know understand now why I, and others care about the future? and do you agree that it is a completely valid viewpoint?

I think your fears are ridiculous to be entirely honest with you. I didn't want to offend you so I moved on. You most likely won't be remembered for more than a couple of generations regardless of what happens to skin tones. It makes no sense to me that you feel compelled to fight for the survival of our doomed skin color. Humanity will be no worse off when it's a couple shades darker. I think you're illogical and grasping. I don't want it to descend into a flame war so I'll try to move on again.

How do you stop it from happening?

You will be dead and nothing you said remembered.

No kidding.
As it should be.

Agreed. It is the way of the universe that we and all we are become dust that's forgotten in infinity. I'm content with it.

Forum List

Back