In some Conservative areas, infant mortality rate higher than national abortion rate

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
appalachia infant mortality rate - Google Search
It found while the rates were similar in the 1990s, by 2013 infant mortality across Appalachia was 16 percent higher than the rest of the country while life expectancy for adults was 2.4 years shorter.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...ity-disparity-grows-in-appalachia-study-finds

What is Appalachia:

The study used the federal Appalachian Regional Commission to define the region, which covers 428 counties across 13 states. It includes all of the counties in West Virginia along with some counties in Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.

Induced Abortion in the United States

trendsinabortiongraph.png

Just to say it again, in Appalachia, with all those white conservatives, more babies are dying from lack of care than the nationwide abortion rate. Republicans don't care about those babies. But they are supposed to care about the fetus? Does anyone believe that? They have no problem with the baby dying (how many on the USMB say: It's not my baby.) but are so concerned with that fetus? Why? What is the ulterior motive.

In liberal areas the women wear vagina suits and the men have vaginas.

Everybody has their troubles

But they won't invest one fucking cent into fixing this or improving their medical system.

Conservatives simply don't give a shit! conservationism is the reason why most of this world is so fucking backwards and the enemy of common sense.

Conservatism is the reason Africa is so poor and backwards. Those people believe in their tribal belief system as their children starve and disease is spread around all over the goddamn place.

They just won't educate themselves, they just won't do what is needed and this is the same weakness our rural conservatives have.

I use to attack blacks as inferior but the real problem I've discovered is conservatism.

It found while the rates were similar in the 1990s, by 2013 infant mortality across Appalachia was 16 percent higher than the rest of the country while life expectancy for adults was 2.4 years shorter.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...ity-disparity-grows-in-appalachia-study-finds

What is Appalachia:

The study used the federal Appalachian Regional Commission to define the region, which covers 428 counties across 13 states. It includes all of the counties in West Virginia along with some counties in Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.

Just to say it again, in Appalachia, with all those white conservatives, more babies are dying from lack of care than the nationwide abortion rate. Republicans don't care about those babies. But they are supposed to care about the fetus? Does anyone believe that? They have no problem with the baby dying (how many on the USMB say: It's not my baby.) but are so concerned with that fetus? Why? What is the ulterior motive.

And....Texas has the highest maternal mortality rate in the developed world....Why does Texas have the highest maternal death rate in the developed world?

What is Appalachia:

And....Texas has the highest maternal mortality rate in the developed world....Why does Texas have the highest maternal death rate in the developed world?

This is just one of the many realities on why I hate conservatism so much. It kills!!!

What is Appalachia:

This is just one of the many realities on why I hate conservatism so much. It kills!!!

You just hate to hate. I feel sorry for you. Must be miserable. Your choice not to be happy though.

What is Appalachia:

I have to think that it would be difficult to find any demographic in this country, where deaths from natural causes, and/or accidents don't significantly outnumber deaths from intentional homicide.

What is Appalachia:

I have to think that it would be difficult to find any demographic in this country, where deaths from natural causes, and/or accidents don't significantly outnumber deaths from intentional homicide.
A 16% infant morality rate is not natural causes. Or it would be the same everywhere.

C'mon dean, do you really expect us to believe you care about conservative babies dying off?

What is Appalachia:

They actually take data on political leanings when they do these studies ?

Who knew ?

C'mon dean, do you really expect us to believe you care about conservative babies dying off?
I care about babies. Your kind doesn't care about sh!t.
Except needy billionaires and their corporations.

I have a "kind"? Tell me more! Don't forget about kicking puppies.​
When you talked only about the babies of conservatives, then clearly, you have a "kind".

I have a "kind"? Tell me more! Don't forget about kicking puppies.​
When you talked only about the babies of conservatives, then clearly, you have a "kind".

What kind?

Forum List

Back