In & Out is most popular burger joint, go figure

That all said, one of my favorite stores is El Centro Market. They don't speak a lot of English sometimes, but they're polite, great food and service. Most times I'm the only white dude there, and they do a great business. Good business model, progs haven't got to em yet.

Progressive meaning who exactly ?

What is a prof, little trumpkin
If you mean democrat, not all democrats are progressive. And they’re way smarter and more successful than trumpscum

Or are you unfamiliar with Berkshire Hathaway, Microsoft, Starbucks, etc

Nice troll by, too bad you’re a moron and couldn’t pull it off
Excuse me for jumping in here but what does being a billionaire have to do with not being 'progressive' ? Some folks around here seem to have their terms and labels slightly twisted incorrectly.

Outback
Outback-11-burger.jpg

That all said, one of my favorite stores is El Centro Market. They don't speak a lot of English sometimes, but they're polite, great food and service. Most times I'm the only white dude there, and they do a great business. Good business model, progs haven't got to em yet.
What is a prof, little trumpkin

If you mean democrat, not all democrats are progressive. And they’re way smarter and more successful than trumpscum

Or are you unfamiliar with Berkshire Hathaway, Microsoft, Starbucks, etc

Nice troll by, too bad you’re a moron and couldn’t pull it off

Sure am familiar. They're the guys who censor and corrupt data and people in order to form propaganda favoring leftists.

We have lots of in and out burger joints here in Southern California but none in Florida.

Last time I heard I think they are only located in 6 or 7 states. Managers makes more than $140k+ a year, kids are getting paid between $15 to $18+, they are required or mandatory to have A+ grade and no B-.

That is why you see most of the kids that works there are whites or Asians.

I can't comment because I have never been to an In And Out place before. There isn't one that I know of here in east Tennessee.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. We do have Five Guys here and to me, they make a great burger! Sadly the closest location to me is the one in Pigeon Forge which is close to an hour away.
I used to like Steak n Shake back east ( they're here in Arkansas and Texas now too but the service seems different and a little expensive) With so many choices here, I'd rather spend a little more and get a burger at Outback, Ruby Tuesdays, Chili's or one of those places.
I've been to Steak and Shake. While their burger is good, I've never gotten into their fries. They have always been cold whenever they are given to me.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I can't comment because I have never been to an In And Out place before. There isn't one that I know of here in east Tennessee.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. We do have Five Guys here and to me, they make a great burger! Sadly the closest location to me is the one in Pigeon Forge which is close to an hour away.
I used to like Steak n Shake back east ( they're here in Arkansas and Texas now too but the service seems different and a little expensive) With so many choices here, I'd rather spend a little more and get a burger at Outback, Ruby Tuesdays, Chili's or one of those places.
I've been to Steak and Shake. While their burger is good, I've never gotten into their fries. They have always been cold whenever they are given to me.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Should be small and crunchy and not too much salt n pepper.
My favorite homemade American fries are red or gold potatoes skin on 1/2 inch thick
fried in peanut or olive oil with different seasonings depending on the meal.

Find a local butcher or grind your own beef cuts in a grinder. (80/20 about)
With Vidalia or Texas sweet onion rings when in season.

(look up Bobby Flay's recipes for mayonaise and different kinds of ketchup like chipotle' )

Last edited:
They are in 5 states so yeah, my point stands.
No, your point does not stand. You stated a "small" portion of the USA! Those 5 states are over 65 million people. From one In-n-Out in California to one in Texas is 1700 miles. 1700 miles and 65 million people. And your point was:
Im not sure how a restaurant that only covers a small portion of the country could be determined to be the most popular.

All that aside, the answer to your question is this is a family owned business serving 65 million people across an area over 1700 miles long. Further, every single location will always have a line that is 10 cars long. Most locations have 2 lanes and 2 drive throughs.

They are popular beyond your ability to think.

We have lots of in and out burger joints here in Southern California but none in Florida.

Last time I heard I think they are only located in 6 or 7 states. Managers makes more than $140k+ a year, kids are getting paid between $15 to $18+, they are required or mandatory to have A+ grade and no B-.

That is why you see most of the kids that works there are whites or Asians.

I was talking to one of my relatives that owns McDonald’s franchise and he updated me how much managers at in and out makes.

You Won’t Believe How Much Money an In-N-Out Manager Rakes In

In-N-Out Burger Managers Make $160,000 per Year

The chain’s restaurant managers reportedly make an average salary of $160,000 — roughly three times the industry average.

No, your point does not stand. You stated a "small" portion of the USA! Those 5 states are over 65 million people. From one In-n-Out in California to one in Texas is 1700 miles. 1700 miles and 65 million people. And your point was:
Im not sure how a restaurant that only covers a small portion of the country could be determined to be the most popular.

All that aside, the answer to your question is this is a family owned business serving 65 million people across an area over 1700 miles long. Further, every single location will always have a line that is 10 cars long. Most locations have 2 lanes and 2 drive throughs.

You like them. I get it. Many have said they make a good burger. I dont doubt is true. For those in the five states they are in.

You like them. I get it. Many have said they make a good burger. I dont doubt is true. For those in the five states they are in.
65 million people, yes, for 65 million. I get it, you are a jerk that has to piss down everyone's back.

65 million people, yes, for 65 million. I get it, you are a jerk that has to piss down everyone's back.

I don't understand why so many think making a conversation personal is a proper rebuttal. If you think it's great, great. Most of the country has no way of determining that.

In-n-Out is very good.

Culver's is even better.

I grew up on In-n-Out...

Back in high school, we'd take their bumper stickers, which had two lines centered on the sticker, it read "In-n-Out" on the top line and "Burger" underneath, we'd trim off the "B" and "R" so it read "In-n-Out urge".

Boy did we think we were clever...

A Culver's just opened up a little ways from me... haven't been there yet.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back