Tiny Pic dumping all pics

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I got an email from them..telling me all my photos (362) were going to be deleted permanently and for me to head on over to Photo Bucket, which they recommend. Tiny Pic was free photo hosting....PhotoBucket..which owns Tiny Pic, charges 5 bucks a month. So...I moved all my pics to Pinterest, my pc and WeHeartit for now until I can find a place to store them free.

Just a heads up if you have a Tiny Pic account with pics in there..you need to move them. Fast.

I got an email from them..telling me all my photos (362) were going to be deleted permanently and for me to head on over to Photo Bucket, which they recommend. Tiny Pic was free photo hosting....PhotoBucket..which owns Tiny Pic, charges 5 bucks a month. So...I moved all my pics to Pinterest, my pc and WeHeartit for now until I can find a place to store them free.

Just a heads up if you have a Tiny Pic account with pics in there..you need to move them. Fast.
I just use Google Photos...... I know, I know, OH MY GOD NOT GOOGLE PHOTOS!!!!!!!
:D

Google Photos? Where do I find that???
I am NOT pc smart. I've been using Tiny Pic for YEARS.

I just heard from Northern Calif Lawyers about the PGE lawsuit. They want pics of the house..or what WAS the house. Good thing I got that email, cuz they were stored in Tiny Pic!

I have gmail but rarely use it. And I hate having to log in and log out and shit like that. Thanks for the info. I'll check it out!

I have gmail but rarely use it. And I hate having to log in and log out and shit like that. Thanks for the info. I'll check it out!
Just search Google Photos and click on the login then use your Gmail to login.
BTW, I never stay logged into any of my Google accounts, I do what I need to do then log out.

I did it with my AOL account. I keep forgetting to check my gmail account cuz its never used.

Might be a sign of things to come, I'm afraid. Industries that relied on stock photos got shafted a few years ago when Getty bought up all the stock photo sites and nixed the free models and even raised rates on the pay sites. It doesn't surprise me that free photo hosting is starting to head down the same path.

I just heard from Northern Calif Lawyers about the PGE lawsuit. They want pics of the house..or what WAS the house. Good thing I got that email, cuz they were stored in Tiny Pic!
Gracie, on the thread started by Kat on November 10, 2018, there are some pictures of your burnt house. www.usmessageboard.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I got in long enough to save my pics. Good thing I acted on it when I did because last night...Tiny Pic is GONE.

Forum List

Back