In my fourth attempt to get information, I ask forum Democrats to provide proof that Russia...

Trump Told Public Lies or Falsehoods Every Day for His First 40 Days
The list above uses the conservative standard of demonstrably false statements. By that standard, Trump told a public lie on at least 20 of his first 40 days as president. But based on a broader standard — one that includes his many misleading statements (like exaggerating military spending in the Middle East) — Trump achieved something remarkable: He said something untrue, in public, every day for the first 40 days of his presidency. The streak didn’t end until March 1.

Trump’s Public Lies Sometimes Changed With Repetition
Sometimes, Trump can’t even keep his untruths straight. After he reversed a campaign pledge and declined to label China a currency manipulator, he kept changing his description of when China had stopped the bad behavior. Initially, he said it stopped once he took office. He then changed the turning point to the election, then to since he started talking about it, and then to some uncertain point in the distant past.

When Trump said China stopped manipulating its currency
April 21

“from the time I took office”

April 29

“during the election”

April 30

“as soon as I got elected”

May 1

“since I started running”

MAY 4

“since I’ve been talking about

currency manipulation”

I just have to point out, though you know there are Secret Service around, you don't see any in the picture. Trump is right in there, right up to and in the people up to his elbows! That is because Trump feels a connection with the people, there is real chemistry and for the most part, he feels pretty safe. Those people would protect him, put themselves in harm's way to protect him and stop an attacker. I know I would. If anyone can show me Obama or Hillary getting right up in there with people like that, I'd like to see the photo. And Trump wasn't handing out any cellphones. Of course, things are probably different now, when you are President, they simply cannot take the same laxness as when this picture was taken. You never know, there could be Russian agents in the crowd now (see! My obligatory on-topic comment!)

Really?

iu

Right! Thank you. I'm not real surprised with Barack, people were freekin' crazy for him in 2008, it is Hillary last year I'm less sure about being down in the crowd hip deep like that. Somehow I think everything she does is totally plastic and rehearsed and if she could get elected without ever making a public appearance or touching one of the "little people" she would. Barry made his LIFE social organizing and interacting with people, Hillary made her life from up on a stage, behind closed doors and in the back seat of a stretch limo. She considers it YOUR honor to meet her.

June 1, 2017 Trump Paris Agreement Speech ---- Claimed he added 1 million private sector jobs since Election Day.
According to Labor Department only 601,000 jobs added in private sector.

Trump lied again.

June 1, 2017 Trump Paris Agreement Speech. Ive just returned from a trip overseas where we *concluded* nearly $350 billions of military and economic development for the US creating hundred of thousands of jobs.

To find out there are no $350 billions and no $110 billions sales contract with the Saudi king. It was Letter Of Intent (LOI) similar to wish list.

Trump lied.

Trump’s Massive Saudi Arms Sale Was All Sizzle And No Substance – Mother Jones

Trump's $110 billion arms deal with Saudi Arabia is 'fake news,' defense expert says

The $110 billion arms deal to Saudi Arabia is fake news | Brookings Institution

The list above uses the conservative standard of demonstrably false statements. By that standard, Trump told a public lie on at least 20 of his first 40 days as president. But based on a broader standard — one that includes his many misleading statements (like exaggerating military spending in the Middle East) — Trump achieved something remarkable: He said something untrue, in public, every day for the first 40 days of his presidency. The streak didn’t end until March 1.
Except that he hasn't.

The fake media tells lies consistently.

One major example...

The liberal media announced numerous time that Trump said that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation. In reality, Trump never said. However, the fake media just make shit up.

Except that he hasn't.

One major example...

The liberal media announced numerous time that Trump said that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation. In reality, Trump never said. However, the fake media just make shit up.
Trump changed his story so many times that it can match any scenario

The media accurately reported that Trumps was making shit up day by day

Except that he hasn't.

You haven't successfully disputed any of the lies that I posted that Trump made.

Trump lies constantly and consistently- and lies about the media because gullible Trumpsters believe every word President Snowflake says.

Trump wants Americans to trust only him- and not any media.

Trump only wants there to be a single version of the 'truth'- the Trump version- not actual facts.

Actually Trump said virtually that:
"Regardless of recommendation I was going to fire Comey...Knowing, there was no good time to do it. And in fact when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won.

Of course that is not what he originally said- because Trump changed his story multiple times:

F.B.I. Director James Comey Is Fired by Trump
“While I greatly appreciate you informing me, on three separate occasions, that I am not under investigation, I nevertheless concur with the judgment of the Department of Justice that you are not able to effectively lead the bureau,”

Sean Spicer, the White House press
secretary, releases a statement saying Mr.Trump acted based on “clear
recommendations” from Mr. Sessions and Mr. Rosenstein.

Mr. Spicer says that Mr. Rosenstein and
Mr. Sessions recommended firing Mr. Comey
and the president “agreed with their
conclusions and terminated” him.

More Trump lies

Feb. 16 “Walmart announced it will create 10,000 jobs in the United States just this year because of our various plans and initiatives.” (The jobs are a result of its investment plans announced in October 2016.)
Walmart announced they were eliminating jobs earlier.

Wal-Mart Touts Plan to Create U.S. Jobs, in Nod to Trump

Fact checking Donald Trump's job creation claims

In January, Walmart said they’d add 10,000 jobs. Trump thanked them in a tweet, but the jobs had been previously announced in October as part of a $6.8 billion capital-spending plan.

Except that he hasn't.

One major example...

So----- Why and what is the exact reason he fired Comey?

More Trump lies

Feb. 16 “Walmart announced it will create 10,000 jobs in the United States just this year because of our various plans and initiatives.” (The jobs are a result of its investment plans announced in October 2016.)
Walmart announced they were eliminating jobs earlier.

Wal-Mart Touts Plan to Create U.S. Jobs, in Nod to Trump

Your link from Fox --------Fifth paragraph mentioned Ford will invest $1 billion in Michigan because of Trump. False.
Faux News is very good in manipulating the technicality of an article but not the reality= Fake news.

The facts: Ford said it will invest $1.2 billion in three manufacturing facilities in Michigan — a plan that will create or retain 130 jobs at one of the plants. But as Reuters reported, the project is part of a 2015 negotiation with the United Auto Workers union — not a direct result of Trump’s recent meeting with auto executives. Tuesday’s announcement introduced new details about the previously planned investment. “These Michigan Assembly Plant and Romeo Engine plant announcements are consistent with what we agreed to and talked about with the UAW in 2015 negotiations,” Joe Hinrichs, Ford’s president of the Americas, told the Detroit Free Press.

Ford to invest $1.2 billion in Michigan plants

DTjr!!!!! The little Trump bastard knew from his invite email setting up meeting in Trump Tower while daddy was in NYC that day and taking along Manafort and Kushner, that the Russian Government wanted to help Trump defeat Clinton. So he went by his own admission and admits disappointnent (he claims) that Clinton dirt was not there. That is seeking collusion with a foreign adversary to gain a favor to help win the election.

And the little lying bastard expects us to believe that Kushner and Manafort knew absolutely nothing that the Russian Government was behind this meeting. And that the Orange Clown knew nothing until - When? When Kushner remembered?

Kushner's new lawyer confirmed the existence of the email and did not deny the contents informed Trump Jr that the Kremlin was requesting the meeting.

And poor Amnesiac Kushner only remembered his meeting with this Russian agent very recently so he had to revise his Security Clearance Application. Why did he remember?

Did DTjr shield him the email?

Why did he not disclose it in his he first place?

Why lie to the FBI and CIA?

Have they all conspired to cover their knowledge of Russian collusion to protect Kushner and the Orange Putin loving clown.

Trump included in the cover up.

Adds a boost to investigating the Orange Clown's potential obstruction of Justice case.

When did big Orange Trump Clown know about the Robert Goldstone email and whether Comey was getting close to it?

Thud#%$& then crickets since we find out Trump's senior campaign staff and his own twerp son did not voluntarily report to the FBI they knew that the Kremlin was attempting to sway the election in Trump's favor.

Russian interference and Trump campaign collusion is no longer a question for even the mist charged up Trumpbot to need an answer.

That question is over.

CMike, post: 17682457.

Wake up!

The source is the White House leakers.

And the White House has never disputed what several leakers read to the news media.

The document, which was read to the New York Times by sources in the White House, is the latest evidence that Mr Trump fired Mr Comey at least in part because of an ongoing investigation into possible collusion between his campaign and Russian officials. He had previously admitted that the investigation was part of the reasoning for the decision.

The White House did not dispute the account portrayed, and instead said that the FBI investigation had put unnecessary pressure on the President's ability to conduct diplomacy with Russia.

Donald Trump 'told Russians that firing Comey eased pressure from investigation'

Your denial that Trump is a liar, suspected criminal and con artist and much worse cannot be blamed on fake news.

His White House took the notes and did the right thing to leak them to the Press.

His own staff must be scared shitless knowing this moron of a president is trusted with the nuclear football.

DTjr!!!!! The little Trump bastard knew from his invite email setting up meeting in Trump Tower while daddy was in NYC that day and taking along Manafort and Kushner, that the Russian Government wanted to help Trump defeat Clinton. So he went by his own admission and admits disappointnent (he claims) that Clinton dirt was not there. That is seeking collusion with a foreign adversary to gain a favor to help win the election.

And the little lying bastard expects us to believe that Kushner and Manafort knew absolutely nothing that the Russian Government was behind this meeting. And that the Orange Clown knew nothing until - When? When Kushner remembered?

Kushner's new lawyer confirmed the existence of the email and did not deny the contents informed Trump Jr that the Kremlin was requesting the meeting.

And poor Amnesiac Kushner only remembered his meeting with this Russian agent very recently so he had to revise his Security Clearance Application. Why did he remember?

Have they all conspired to cover their knowledge of Russian collusion to protect Kushner and the Orange Putin loving clown.

Adds a boost to investigating the Orange Clown's potential obstruction of Justice case.

When did big Orange Trump Clown know about the Robert Goldstone email and whether Comey was getting close to it?

Thud#%$& then crickets since we find out Trump's senior campaign staff and his own twerp son did not voluntarily report to the FBI they knew that the Kremlin was attempting to sway the election in Trump's favor.

Russian interference and Trump campaign collusion is no longer a question for even the mist charged up Trumpbot to need an answer.

That question is over.

Donnie Jr announces that the Russians want to talk to him about adoptions and Kushner, Manafort and all the top Trump advisors want to get in on it

That question is over.

Donnie Jr announces that the Russians want to talk to him about adoptions and Kushner, Manafort and all the top Trump advisors want to get in on it
/----/ If that is the brunt of your evidence then every democRAT who ever met with that Russian should resign.

Cellblock2429, post: 18986191
/----/ If that is the brunt of your evidence then every democRAT who ever met with that Russian should resign.

We are not required to possess concrete evidence at the beginning of an investigation.

Thanks to Bannon the investigation is confirmed to be justified not by partisan political soreness over losing the election. It's thus confirmed by Trump's closest political and campaign adviser who helped Trump's hate-based election victory.

Follow the money. You know, laundered Russian money, at Deutch Bank.

Evidence for The funding of collusion has great potential to be found there.

Cellblock2429, post: 18986191

We are not required to possess concrete evidence at the beginning of an investigation.

Thanks to Bannon the investigation is confirmed to be justified not by partisan political soreness over losing the election. It's thus confirmed by Trump's closest political and campaign adviser who helped Trump's hate-based election victory.

Follow the money. You know, laundered Russian money, at Deutch Bank.

Evidence for The funding of collusion has great potential to be found there.
/----/ Libtards attacked Bannon when he defended Trump. Funny stuff.
"And, at other occasions, Bannon has appeared to be at great conflict with Trump, thinking that Trump doesn’t know what he’s doing, that Bannon is the reason anything happened. He’s giving interviews to reporters and conveying that point of view. He goes on 60 Minutes and then contradicts that. He’s back to saying the Russian collusion story is a nothing burger. Nothing to it. Trump is great. It’s all over the ballpark. You can’t keep track of it." - Rush

Forum List

Back