Rafe: TrumpUSA Lawyer

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Do you think 'dystopian storytelling' can make you feel more optimistic about our arguably 'commerce-hypnotized' and 'media-dominated' TrumpUSA?

There must be a link between democracy and diet, which is why Americans should 're-seize' their authority over 'fire-and-brimstone storytelling' (e.g., Orson Welles).

I wonder what First Lady Melania Trump would think of this following 'blurb':

====

"My name is Rafe. I'm from Romania, and every Halloween, I dress up as a terrorist and parade around Washington, D.C. with my trick-or-treat-bag of candies, and no one is offended, because my costume is not meant to be political in any way.

I exploit Halloween, since Americans are fascinated by consumerism and pedestrian daydreams and of course toys! Americans buy water-guns for their kids in the summer and machine-gun toys for Christmas. Meanwhile, fundamentalist terrorist distribute photos of themselves which you can find easily on the Internet.

I consider myself a 'performance-artist.' My intention is to prove that self-presentation is related to open-minded political dialogue in this new age of 'bazaar-politics' and 'commerce-art' (e.g., European Union, Facebook, etc.).

I believe what I do can inspire people curious about how commerce and capitalism (and consumerism too!) can intersect with spirituality, philosophy, psychology, and traffic-themed storytelling. That's why my favorite films include The Bicycle Thief, American Gun, and Spy Game!

Do you think politics and pedestrian philosophy in this age of commerce creates an 'imaginarium'?"

====

isis1.jpg

All I know is when a guy stands for a picture with a gun and his face covered he isn't very proud of who he is. Uncover you face and be a man! Now is it time for you to shoot up innocents?

Oh I agree with you, and I think this whole recent 'jihadist' trend is not different from Christian fanaticism from earlier times.

We need to return to a 'mind-state' in which Halloween is not a time to dress up as a terrorist or make fun of law and order.

So how do we coordinate 'pedestrian sanity' with 'consumerism insanity'?

That's really what I'm asking in this thread --- forgive me if it seems I'm saying something outlandish like, "Fight fire with fire."

Forum List

Back