In Michigan, Muslim and Arab American Voters Reconsider Support for Biden (New York Times)

Yeah well, I knew a guy that picked up a Viet baby that was in the middle of the road.

The baby was set on top of a landmine. It fucked him up pretty good.
We would need to know what he intended to do to the baby Dook.

Nurse it back to health or throw it in the burn pile.

In the state of Rashida Tlaib, a lot of Muslims are thinking of not voting for Joe Biden because he supports Israel.

I agree, because Biden should understand that Hamas, our people too. They’re not animals.
Plus, Palestinians have been in the land for thousands and thousands of years and the Jews are illegal settlers.

Do they command a majority or very large minority in that State?

In the state of Rashida Tlaib, a lot of Muslims are thinking of not voting for Joe Biden because he supports Israel.

I agree, because Biden should understand that Hamas, our people too. They’re not animals.
Plus, Palestinians have been in the land for thousands and thousands of years and the Jews are illegal settlers.

Voters have long memories when it comes to war criminals.

They should write in Hamas

LOL. You're a conservative? Hamas are animals.

Attachments

• IMG-20231112-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20231112-WA0006.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Rashida_Tlaib.jpg
    Rashida_Tlaib.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 77627151-12731809-The_Washington_Post_removed_and_apologized_for_this_cartoon_of_a-a-4_1699569...jpg
    77627151-12731809-The_Washington_Post_removed_and_apologized_for_this_cartoon_of_a-a-4_1699569...jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Human_shields_women_children.jpg
    Human_shields_women_children.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Hamas.jpg
    Hamas.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 4

Forum List

Back