In Michigan, Muslim and Arab American Voters Reconsider Support for Biden (New York Times)

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
In the state of Rashida Tlaib, a lot of Muslims are thinking of not voting for Joe Biden because he supports Israel.

I agree, because Biden should understand that Hamas, our people too. They’re not animals.
Plus, Palestinians have been in the land for thousands and thousands of years and the Jews are illegal settlers.

I'm certain the dead children were so relieved.
Dead babies, children, women, old people intentionally murdered by so called Hamas soldiers. They would be executed in the U.S.A. no? We gave Germany and Japan no quarter for such crimes, we fired bombed Germany and dropped atomic bombs on Japan. If you want to behave like murderous animals well then you get obliterated.

1698507407882.png

In the state of Rashida Tlaib, a lot of Muslims are thinking of not voting for Joe Biden because he supports Israel.

I agree, because Biden should understand that Hamas, our people too. They’re not animals.
Plus, Palestinians have been in the land for thousands and thousands of years and the Jews are illegal settlers.

We should ban muslim immigration - particularly Palestinians

Dead babies, children, women, old people intentionally murdered by so called Hamas soldiers. They would be executed in the U.S.A. no? We gave Germany and Japan no quarter for such crimes, we fired bombed Germany and dropped atomic bombs on Japan. If you want to behave like murderous animals well then you get obliterated.
Lieutenant Calley did the same with babies in Vietnam and he only got a wristslap and could have spent less than a couple of weeks in jail for it!

And that's only because the cameras were rolling in only the MyLai massacre..

To Calley's credit though, he had the babies shot while in the arms of the mothers.

Then they should go back to the shit hole they came from. When one can not embrace and recognize they are now legal Americans, because they vote right?, then they will never assimilate and contribute to the American experience and should go from whence they came.

Lieutenant Calley did the same with babies in Vietnam and he only got a wristslap and could have spent less than a couple of weeks in jail for it!

And that's only because the cameras were rolling in only the MyLai massacre..

To Calley's credit though, he had the babies shot while in the arms of the mothers.
Yeah well, I knew a guy that picked up a Viet baby that was in the middle of the road.

The baby was set on top of a landmine. It fucked him up pretty good.

Forum List

Back