In God We Trust

worldview-22149-20120726-500.jpg

Uhhh....hello? Why are there Nazi soldiers pictured within that cross?

:laugh:

FWIW, I have great faith, and am far from an athiest.

Faith enough to know when the diabolical evils of institutionalised religion seeks to undermine my freedoms

You people that put religion before your patriotism are lower than a snakes belly, vile ignorant fools who do not believe in a secular America, LIE about the FF's adherance to natural law, and will burn in h*ll for it

~S~

Still waiting for Tommy to dispute the fact that his own government and Iran's government are the only countries in the world that give religious leaders automatic seats.

Well?

Uhhh....hello? Why are there Nazi soldiers pictured within that cross?

:laugh:
Christofascits....~S~

No. Hitler was into the occult, mediums, spirituality, all of which are warned about in the Bible.
Yes he was JG, but there's not a whole lot of difference, especially in the respect of those who seek to use it for control

Please remember, evangelism is an insidious evil imposing it's santimonious doctrine for this very reason......they don't want to 'save' your soul.......they want to enslave it

gods-followers.jpg

~S~

Still waiting for Tommy to dispute the fact that his own government and Iran's government are the only countries in the world that give religious leaders automatic seats.

Well?
Our FF's escaped a therocracy ,wanted NO part of it in the new world

Those that are subjugated to the construed morality of terrestial control freaks parroting celestial voices in their heads deserve their fate

when-fascism-comes-to-america-it-will-be-wrapped-in-6900546.png

‘In God We Trust’ - the bills Christian nationalists hope will ‘protect religious freedom’

Christian hardliners on the religious right have introduced new bills to impose their values in at least six American states in the opening days of 2019.

The early legal moves have been tracked from Alaska to Florida as mostly Republican legislators make use of off-the-shelf ‘model bills’ generated by Christian nationalists in a playbook called Project Blitz.

So-called “In God We Trust” bills have already been introduced this year in Alaska, Kentucky, Missouri and South Carolina, which, if they became law, would see the phrase emblazoned on public buildings, hung in schools and displayed on public vehicles including police cars.

I thought that this sort of thing was "unamerican" ?
Unamerican. You should go easy on the drugs. Unamerican is taking it away and removing the pledge allegiance. That’s unamerican.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Praying to the flag is just brainwashing. Its not american.

Praying to the flag. That’s what it is. Another stupid statement from the biggest idiot here. It has been around for years with no issues until we let all these different cultures in and they complain and we actually entertain it. Sorry. You don’t like it leave. California is such a screwed up state. Depressing how Hollywood, Entertainers and morons like you screwed it up.

The Klan hate Blacks
The Nazis hate the Jews
The Democrats hate Christians
It's all the same kind of rotten chit

Praying to the flag. That’s what it is. Another stupid statement from the biggest idiot here. It has been around for years with no issues until we let all these different cultures in and they complain and we actually entertain it. Sorry. You don’t like it leave

religion-bigot1.png

It is sad the way you think. Can’t wait for the day you are judged. I guess freedom of religion doesn’t apply to liberals.

America has always been a Christian nation. (Insert liberal outrage here) :biggrin:.

But what were NOT is a Christian government.

While there has always been a belief in separation of church and state, there is no doubt that Christianity has always had a special place inside the halls of congress, and the White House.

We are now much more secular that we have previously been throughout our history, but we've always favored Christianity over other religions.
It's a fact, and it cannot be denied. Although it's slowly dying out, I hope it continues for as long as it can.

The laws that mirror Sharia Law comes from those that have been bitching, whining and moaning about made-up "Sharia Law overtaking 'Murica."
"Mirrors Shariah law"....amusing misconception that demonstrates an utter lack of knowledge of the matter.

‘In God We Trust’ - the bills Christian nationalists hope will ‘protect religious freedom’

Christian hardliners on the religious right have introduced new bills to impose their values in at least six American states in the opening days of 2019.

The early legal moves have been tracked from Alaska to Florida as mostly Republican legislators make use of off-the-shelf ‘model bills’ generated by Christian nationalists in a playbook called Project Blitz.

So-called “In God We Trust” bills have already been introduced this year in Alaska, Kentucky, Missouri and South Carolina, which, if they became law, would see the phrase emblazoned on public buildings, hung in schools and displayed on public vehicles including police cars.

Christianity is losing (or has lost) the battle on almost all social and moral fronts. You can relax.

Unamerican. You should go easy on the drugs. Unamerican is taking it away and removing the pledge allegiance. That’s unamerican.

Praying to the flag is just brainwashing. Its not american.

Praying to the flag. That’s what it is. Another stupid statement from the biggest idiot here. It has been around for years with no issues until we let all these different cultures in and they complain and we actually entertain it. Sorry. You don’t like it leave. California is such a screwed up state. Depressing how Hollywood, Entertainers and morons like you screwed it up.

Nope. I dont like it. I wont do it and you will just have to deal with it boy. :rolleyes:

How are all those atheist and secular humanist orphanages, domestic abuse homes, homes for single mothers, soup kitchens, homeless shelters, and missionaries to the most impoverished, sick and oppressed suffering people in Africa, Asia and Central America coming along? The Christian supported missions there would welcome you.

Forum List

Back