In God We Trust

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
‘In God We Trust’ - the bills Christian nationalists hope will ‘protect religious freedom’

Christian hardliners on the religious right have introduced new bills to impose their values in at least six American states in the opening days of 2019.

The early legal moves have been tracked from Alaska to Florida as mostly Republican legislators make use of off-the-shelf ‘model bills’ generated by Christian nationalists in a playbook called Project Blitz.

So-called “In God We Trust” bills have already been introduced this year in Alaska, Kentucky, Missouri and South Carolina, which, if they became law, would see the phrase emblazoned on public buildings, hung in schools and displayed on public vehicles including police cars.

I thought that this sort of thing was "unamerican" ?

‘In God We Trust’ - the bills Christian nationalists hope will ‘protect religious freedom’

Christian hardliners on the religious right have introduced new bills to impose their values in at least six American states in the opening days of 2019.

The early legal moves have been tracked from Alaska to Florida as mostly Republican legislators make use of off-the-shelf ‘model bills’ generated by Christian nationalists in a playbook called Project Blitz.

So-called “In God We Trust” bills have already been introduced this year in Alaska, Kentucky, Missouri and South Carolina, which, if they became law, would see the phrase emblazoned on public buildings, hung in schools and displayed on public vehicles including police cars.

The laws that mirror Sharia Law comes from those that have been bitching, whining and moaning about made-up "Sharia Law overtaking 'Murica."

The laws that mirror Sharia Law comes from those that have been bitching, whining and moaning about made-up "Sharia Law overtaking 'Murica."
That thought did strike me. Obviously this looks like part of a longer term strategy.

Hypocrisy is a consistent component of americas history.

What should it matter to you? You don't even live in this country. Maybe you don't know it, but God is present in your government too. The House of Lords" for example: Where do you think the word "Lord" came from? The Bible.

I'll tell you something else you probably don't know about your own government: In your own House of Lords, 26 of the members are archbishops and bishops of the Church of England. The archbishops of Canterbury and York and the bishops of London, Durham and Winchester automatically take seats in the Lords, while the further 21 seats are allocated on the basis of length of service.

Iran is the only other country in the world that provides automatic seats for senior religious figures in its legislature.

British political system

Now don't you feel like a complete wanker? You really should, Tommy.

Last edited:

It is in most countries.

Unamerican. You should go easy on the drugs. Unamerican is taking it away and removing the pledge allegiance. That’s unamerican.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually hypocrisy is very consistent with Tommy.

Unamerican. You should go easy on the drugs. Unamerican is taking it away and removing the pledge allegiance. That’s unamerican.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Praying to the flag is just brainwashing. Its not american.

Trump claimed: “no American – whether a nun, nurse, baker or business owner – should be forced to choose between the tenets of faith or adherence to the law.”

Until the religmo's make the laws

~S~

No.....in fact religion was a big part of our original colonies.....the UnAmerican part would be the evangelical atheism that is pushing against our Bill of Rights...

No.....in fact religion was a big part of our original colonies.....the UnAmerican part would be the evangelical atheism that is pushing against our Bill of Rights...

totally wrong

~S~

Nope.

God save us from your followers....

stop_christo_fascism_jesus_would_p.jpg

Forum List

Back