In firing Tom Price, Trump just did what Obama never could

Hey k*nt, who did Obama fire? Hell, Obama knew that Hillary was using a private server to conduct official business and Obama did nothing.
Because it was perfectly legal. As for who Obama fired? At most 1 or 2 people, since he hired based on competency rather than loyalty and wealth.

:bsflag:
Was Scaramucci a competency hire? :laugh:

Terrible hire. I despised the guy the first time I saw and heard him. He looks and talks like he's in the fucking mafia.

Do you see how easy and honest that is in answering a simple fucking question?
When did the question ever copulate?

Because it was perfectly legal. As for who Obama fired? At most 1 or 2 people, since he hired based on competency rather than loyalty and wealth.

:bsflag:

Was Hillary a competency hire?
Of course. Hell, even you rubes spent years saying that she secretly ruled the world through foundations and political influence. I'd say that's pretty competent.

C8Jq1cNUIAEMABS.jpg
Did the Clinton Foundation pay for Chelsea’s wedding?

Well, we know it wasn't the Clinton Foundation since the Clinton's hired a "Wedding Planner" and didn't use foundation money.

So, the little girl?

So true, when did Obama ever hold anyone responsible, including himself?

A few excerpts below.

In firing Tom Price, Trump just did what Obama never could: Accept blame and tell a bureaucrat 'you're fired'

When Mexican drug runners gunned down Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry in 2010 with a firearm they bought through the Fast and Furious program, Obama had no knowledge of the situation. Rather than aiding the investigation, the president would later invoke executive privilege to hide documents from a House committee. And Obama never publicly reprimanded Attorney General Eric Holder, let alone fire him.

Same thing happened with the Veterans Health Administration scandal of 2014. After at least 40 patients died waiting in line trying to get care, Obama pled ignorance, ordered an investigation, and signed some reform legislation. He did not fire anyone.

When tax agents targeted conservatives for their political beliefs, violating their First Amendment rights, the president issued a harshly worded statement. IRS Director John Koskinen wasn't fired, reprimanded, or otherwise – nor was Lois Lerner, who was primarily responsible for the scandal as the director of the Exempt Organizations Unit of the IRS. She even kept her job after destroying her computer hard drives to hide evidence.
Your excerpts seem to be interestingly chosen. Just like the article itself seems to contradict itself. For instance. First it says this. "Trump just accepted the resignation", to then say this" Trump accepted responsibility. His guy screwed up, and Trump owned up to that failure by firing the guy he chose." Now I know what you are going to say, its just semantics. I agree but then this would be a contradiction.He did not fire anyone. Obama instead had his secretary of health and human services request that the VA's top health official, Robert Petzel, retire — a few months earlier than Petzel originally planned." It then blasts Obama for as the article states "When tax agents targeted conservatives for their political beliefs, violating their First Amendment rights" While the sentence before reads "Trump later fired more than 500 federal employees via executive order." In the end it comes down to the following. You site an article that is so biased it contradicts its own viewpoints in the same paragraphs. And as such your OP fails.

I would have copied the entire article and pasted it here except that board management recently admonished me for doing so. That's why I provided the link. The point remains the same, Obama fired NOBODY for malfeasance.
I'm guessing you know my point wasn't that you selectively quoted the article, although you kind of did. My point was that the article was contradictory within itself. I Highlighted and underlined it. And I believe your point was that Trump fired Price and because of that he did something that Obama never did. Only thing is Trump hasn't outright fired anyone either. He maybe, but lets assume its true asked for Price to resign. If you consider that firing fine, but then as sited in the article Obama asked Petzel to retire. Denis Burke was forced to resign and Melson demoted. Pretty sure there,'s others. So how is does your point hold?

A few excerpts below.

In firing Tom Price, Trump just did what Obama never could: Accept blame and tell a bureaucrat 'you're fired'

When Mexican drug runners gunned down Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry in 2010 with a firearm they bought through the Fast and Furious program, Obama had no knowledge of the situation. Rather than aiding the investigation, the president would later invoke executive privilege to hide documents from a House committee. And Obama never publicly reprimanded Attorney General Eric Holder, let alone fire him.

Same thing happened with the Veterans Health Administration scandal of 2014. After at least 40 patients died waiting in line trying to get care, Obama pled ignorance, ordered an investigation, and signed some reform legislation. He did not fire anyone.

When tax agents targeted conservatives for their political beliefs, violating their First Amendment rights, the president issued a harshly worded statement. IRS Director John Koskinen wasn't fired, reprimanded, or otherwise – nor was Lois Lerner, who was primarily responsible for the scandal as the director of the Exempt Organizations Unit of the IRS. She even kept her job after destroying her computer hard drives to hide evidence.
Your excerpts seem to be interestingly chosen. Just like the article itself seems to contradict itself. For instance. First it says this. "Trump just accepted the resignation", to then say this" Trump accepted responsibility. His guy screwed up, and Trump owned up to that failure by firing the guy he chose." Now I know what you are going to say, its just semantics. I agree but then this would be a contradiction.He did not fire anyone. Obama instead had his secretary of health and human services request that the VA's top health official, Robert Petzel, retire — a few months earlier than Petzel originally planned." It then blasts Obama for as the article states "When tax agents targeted conservatives for their political beliefs, violating their First Amendment rights" While the sentence before reads "Trump later fired more than 500 federal employees via executive order." In the end it comes down to the following. You site an article that is so biased it contradicts its own viewpoints in the same paragraphs. And as such your OP fails.

I would have copied the entire article and pasted it here except that board management recently admonished me for doing so. That's why I provided the link. The point remains the same, Obama fired NOBODY for malfeasance.
I'm guessing you know my point wasn't that you selectively quoted the article, although you kind of did. My point was that the article was contradictory within itself. I Highlighted and underlined it. And I believe your point was that Trump fired Price and because of that he did something that Obama never did. Only thing is Trump hasn't outright fired anyone either. He maybe, but lets assume its true asked for Price to resign. If you consider that firing fine, but then as sited in the article Obama asked Petzel to retire. Denis Burke was forced to resign and Melson demoted. Pretty sure there,'s others. So how is does your point hold?

Were they cabinet members?

Please ask management if we can paste entire articles here.

Was Hillary a competency hire?
Of course. Hell, even you rubes spent years saying that she secretly ruled the world through foundations and political influence. I'd say that's pretty competent.

C8Jq1cNUIAEMABS.jpg
Did the Clinton Foundation pay for Chelsea’s wedding?

Well, we know it wasn't the Clinton Foundation since the Clinton's hired a "Wedding Planner" and didn't use foundation money.

So, the little girl?

Wikileaks has never been wrong. I believe charitable donations to help Haitians went to Chelsea's wedding.

A few excerpts below.

Obama administration resignations and firings
Here you are, quite a few of these resigned because of real or suspected fuck ups. So I'll ask again how does your point hold? I also see you are trying to redefine your position from. Obama never fired anybody, to he fired nobody in a cabinet position. You could further redefine it too Obama never fired the HHS director on the 29 of September 2017 since the list does include directors of several governmental agencies.

Last edited:

A few excerpts below.

Here you are, quite a few of these resigned because of real or suspected fuck ups. So I'll ask again how does your point hold? I also see you are trying to redefine your position from. Obama never fired anybody, to he fired nobody in a cabinet position. You could further redefine it too Obama never fired the HHS director on the 29 of September 2017 since the list does include directors of several governmental agencies.

I'm not ducking your questions. I'll get back to you.

I'm not ducking your questions. I'll get back to you.
Its fine. take your time. The fact that you acknowledge that counter arguments are being made makes you more honest then 95 percent of people on this board.

A few excerpts below.

I don't believe the author, nor was I, stating or implying that literally NOBODY ever left a government post under Obama. The link you provided doesn't get into specifics and I believe the reader is left to wonder if they were pushed out or left for greener pastures. After all, it's not uncommon for high-level federal workers to go into lobbying or private contract work.

I think what the author was trying to say, and which I happen to agree, is that Obama had a number of high-profile opportunities to fire or force the resignation of someone who acted improperly, and declined to do so.

For that matter, how many people did Obama hire that were involved in IRS tax issues? Obama had promised to be the most transparent administration in history and, instead, his was probably the most secretive, aided, abetted and protected by much of America's hard-left media.

He was already retiring. He just moved up the date slightly.

Just can't admit you were wrong, eh?

I've admitted I was wrong here before. Have you?

Were you not aware that the person you cited had ALREADY planned to retire and had set a retirement date? Now, let's see if honesty is two-way street or if we get more of your typical k*nt act.

Were you not aware that the person you cited had ALREADY planned to retire and had set a retirement date? Now, let's see if honesty is two-way street or if we get more of your typical k*nt act.

Actually, you haven't posted a link to that. Shinkesi had already retired from the military, he was called back to serve as VA Secretary.

And when the scandal broke out, a scandal that really he didn't benefit from or cause personally, other than his failure to address it quickly enough, he resigned.

Here was why there was a VA scandal. the VA's caseload increased by 46% while its funding only increased by 16%.

As opposed to Price, who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Actually, you haven't posted a link to that. Shinkesi had already retired from the military, he was called back to serve as VA Secretary.

And when the scandal broke out, a scandal that really he didn't benefit from or cause personally, other than his failure to address it quickly enough, he resigned.

Here was why there was a VA scandal. the VA's caseload increased by 46% while its funding only increased by 16%.

As opposed to Price, who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Cool story.

A few excerpts below.

You're complaining that Obama didn't fire people falsely accused of wrongdoing in fake scandals invented by the RW propaganda machine?

oh my, that is funny.

So basically this is yet another conservative's magician thread...
Add a little bullshit here, a couple of lies there, throw in a some deflection and mix it all together with some racism...VOILA!!!!!!
A new conservative thread on USMB...

Add a little bullshit here, a couple of lies there, throw in a some deflection and mix it all together with some racism...VOILA!!!!!!

51JcEi8LrxL.jpg

51JcEi8LrxL.jpg
Oh...ok...you admit to being a funky pussy in addition to your creation of your bullshit thread...alright...

Forum List

Back