In-Depth Fortune Story on "Fast & Furious" Paints Totally Different Picture Than Issa

You never contribute anything to any discussion. You either cheer posts you like or insult posts you don't. Rational conversation seems beyond you.
You belong on iggy with your pals. Bye.

301196_o.gif

I'm heartbroken. No really.

I'm surprised I can still work.

:(

You never contribute anything to any discussion. You either cheer posts you like or insult posts you don't. Rational conversation seems beyond you.
You belong on iggy with your pals. Bye.

301196_o.gif

I'm heartbroken. No really.

I'm surprised I can still work.

:(

You should be. The Rabbi is important people. Getting put on ignore by him is like getting put on ignore by the biggest fucking idiot on the board. And that's saying a lot.

Other than government-sanctioned straw purchases, illegal exporting of weapons, resulting in the deaths of American law enforcement personnel. Coupled with a cover up and conspiracy. No, nothing wrong at all. Why do you ask?

So, the ATF purchased guns and sold them across the border?

And then told Mexicans to use them to shoot border agents?

And then they covered it up??

Strange, I didn't hear anything like that. I assume you have some proof.

Your inability to read and properly comprehend marks you as having sub par intelligence. Stick to baseball.

Oh, pardon me for my reading comprehension skills. :cuckoo:

So what are you trying to say exactly?

Did US government employees commit a crime or not?

And, if so, what was it, specifically?

So, the ATF purchased guns and sold them across the border?

And then told Mexicans to use them to shoot border agents?

And then they covered it up??

Strange, I didn't hear anything like that. I assume you have some proof.

Your inability to read and properly comprehend marks you as having sub par intelligence. Stick to baseball.

Oh, pardon me for my reading comprehension skills. :cuckoo:

So what are you trying to say exactly?

Did US government employees commit a crime or not?

And, if so, what was it, specifically?

Conspiracy to commit felonies. Minimum.

Who were they conspiring with, specifically, and what specific felony or felonies?

And again, some sort of evidence to provide grounds for a case to be brought in the first place would be nice.

Who were they conspiring with, specifically, and what specific felony or felonies?

And again, some sort of evidence to provide grounds for a case to be brought in the first place would be nice.

Since Holder won't release the docs it's hard to say. Clearly they conspired to violate the Gun Control Act of 1968.

I can't believe that Americans aren't completely furious with this story, despite their politics!

The lobby groups - read NRA - have the gun laws in Arizona so weak, and the officials so nervous that the state is a giant weapons supermarket for criminals.
The political system for allowing this state of affairs to come to pass through pandering to the lobby groups.
The Republicans for their blatant lies and political point-scoring over this story.
The Democrats for their craven response and throwing of the ATF staff to the wolves for political purposes.

Those are some big fat chickens heading home to roost!!!!
You should be screaming mad!

Forum List

Back