In defense of my arrogance

Originally posted by OCA
Son your about 10 years away from playing with me. Why don't you go to daddy RWA and check out some of his posts, i'm sure you won't find a pattern of personal attacks in them :rolleyes:

Losing? You need to look up the defenition of that word in your high school thesaurus, i've been wiping RWA all over this board for almost a month now. His credibility is in tatters with most members.

You're WAY too arrogant for your own good, it will be your downfall.

THE RIGHT IS RIGHT

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
Its true Gop Guy. RWA is an extremist who buys into every conservative argument.

I know you've been brainwashed by your father and whatever else to believe everything the Republican Party says, but its the wrong path. If you want to be respected on this board, I suggest thinking for yourself.

Hmmmmmmm, I've put up with your leftist pro-radical crap for long enough.

Brainwashed, me? You are reading Clarke's book and are sadly believing it, don't talk to me about brainwashing.

You can't see that THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY WAS TAKEN OVER BY COMMUNISTS IN THE EARLY 70'S. Again, don't talk to me about brainwashing.

Conservatives DO think for themselves, that's whats makes them different from liberals like you.

The liberal ideology serves as nothing more than a cover for anti-American, anti-Christian activities.

I don't blame you for not being able to recognize evil, but you are on it's side and clearly blind, so it's not totally your fault.

The Republican party does what is says most of the time, unlike the communist demoRAT party.

Find REAL problems with the GOP before spouting your radical crap.

I'm normally nice on this board, but radicals get NO sympathy from me.

THE RIGHT IS RIGHT

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
It definitely wasn't me, I avoid arguing with you just because in your mind you win every argument and cede nothing on every issue. Are you going to deny that you're an extremist? The second paragraph was to Gop Guy.

You are arrogant, you need to be taught manners, I'll be more than happy to oblidge if you rattle my cage once again.

You think RWA is bad, you HAVEN'T seen me mad.

DON'T PUSH ME.

THE RIGHT IS RIGHT

we are all spoon fed one thing or another - and yes, our upbringing DOES affect how we believe, or how we DONT believe for that matter.

Its called the human condition.

The difference, IMO, is when a person can decifer for himself/herself what resonates as truth to them and WHY.

Just some food for thought:

My definition for intelligence/genius:

Someone who can admit that they DONT know everything, and be willing to learn about even that which they DONT agree with rather than blindly bashing it.

Im human. I screw up all the time and Ice been known to fling about some pretty nasty names at people on here. Im NOT saying Im better than anyone else. But I tell you what, of the people that I have slung those horrid names at, after a while, my curious nature got the best of me. WHY did I do that? WHAT inscenced me so much that I would do that? HOW is it they can believe as they do? WHERE did it come from? And, am I rational and humble to admit that I might not understand it - do I have the guts to contact them and ask and possibly learn something?
Yes. I do and I did.
While I still may not agree with some things, I understand from where they come now and in the process Ive gotten to know some pretty incredible people. I feel that I am a better person for it - I feel that I have learned alot. I know I still have alot to learn - and Im looking forward to it.

Just my 2 cents.

Originally posted by Gop guy
I'm not little, well, do you think 5.8 1/2 inches is little?

He insulted my intellegence, I won't let that fly.

THE RIGHT IS RIGHT.

Well I AM little - 5'1. lol

He didnt insult your intelligence, hon. No one can do that unless you allow them the right to do so.

These are words on a screen - nothing more, nothing less.

I promise.

GOP Guy

Can you please read my posts I just made and try to apply them to this? please.

No one is going to 'get' anything.

this is a message board.

Im getting really tired of seeing the veiled and not-so-veiled threats floating around. Its stupid. Its ignorant and silly.

HELLO PEOPLE

THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD IN CYBER SPACE!!!!!!
YOU CANNOT KICK MY ASS OR ANYONE ELSES FROM IT!

Besides, if violence is the only way that some of you can respond, then in my opinion, you just dont posess enough intelligence and/or wisdom to deserve the honor of talking to me.

DISMISSED

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Yeah Gop, I think KL would kick your ass!:laugh:

Seriously though, I would let this stuff get ya heated!

:D

Im so tough! :p: :ali:

guess Im just feeling my oats today lol

actually, this is something that in my own personal/professional arena at home that I stand up for alot.
so I guess you could say that Im just regurgitating the same information that I use at home on the board :puke3:
(EEEWWWW) lol

*regarding the edit: I realize that I had stated the same thing twice, so I deleted that part. sorry.

Originally posted by Gop guy
You are arrogant, you need to be taught manners, I'll be more than happy to oblidge if you rattle my cage once again.

You think RWA is bad, you HAVEN'T seen me mad.

DON'T PUSH ME.

THE RIGHT IS RIGHT

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Lol that is precious hehehe

yikes! not me! Im not worthy of that!

Wait, does this mean that I could ban DK at will, delete his posts or edit them and basically make his life even MORE hellish?? heh - i would enjoy that.:dev1:

JUST KIDDIN! (not really) LOL :p:

Originally posted by KLSuddeth

Someone who can admit that they DONT know everything, and be willing to learn about even that which they DONT agree with rather than blindly bashing it.

You know that RWA has neither of those traits, correct?

if you think we're funny on the board, you oughta see us at home slinging the bs to each other - its all in good fun!

:cof:

Forum List

Back