In defense of my arrogance

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
You're a funny monkey.
Another one of those intellectual posts huh RWA? You might as well put your tail between your legs and run away, you made a major ass out of yourself with this thread.

Originally posted by OCA
Another one of those intellectual posts huh RWA? You might as well put your tail between your legs and run away, you made a major ass out of yourself with this thread.

I disagree. Why do you hate?

Losing? You need to look up the defenition of that word in your high school thesaurus, i've been wiping RWA all over this board for almost a month now. His credibility is in tatters with most members.

Its true Gop Guy. RWA is an extremist who buys into every conservative argument.

I know you've been brainwashed by your father and whatever else to believe everything the Republican Party says, but its the wrong path. If you want to be respected on this board, I suggest thinking for yourself.

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
Its true Gop Guy. RWA is an extremist who buys into every conservative argument.

I know you've been brainwashed by your father and whatever else to believe everything the Republican Party says, but its the wrong path. If you want to be respected on this board, I suggest thinking for yourself.

Hey pj. I recall kicking your ass all over the board the one time you grew a nut and jumped into the fray. Or maybe it was Isaac. I don't appreciate your personal attacks. And I challenge you to a duel on a topic of your choosing. Start a thread on any topic you feel I'm wrong on and I will justify my position like the freakin kama sutra. 6 ways till sunday.

I disagree. Why do you hate?

You are correct, I do hate you because of your condescension and arrogance and the fact that you have little evident reason to possess either. And the fact that in an intellectual conversation you dragged my mother into it, that I will never let go and if you were in front of me now i'd bust your jaw and beat you with a bat.

But I am happy right now, you are showing yourself to be a complete hippy buffoon with this crap.

Originally posted by OCA
You are correct, I do hate you because of your condescension and arrogance and the fact that you have little evident reason to possess either. And the fact that in an intellectual conversation you dragged my mother into it, that I will never let go and if you were in front of me now i'd bust your jaw and beat you with a bat.

But I am happy right now, you are showing yourself to be a complete hippy buffoon with this crap.

You're still the funniest monkey in the barrell!

Hey pj. I recall kicking your ass all over the board the one time you grew a nut and jumped into the fray. Or maybe it was Isaac. I don't appreciate your personal attacks. And I challenge you to a duel on a topic of your choosing. Start a thread on any topic you feel I'm wrong on and I will justify my position like the freakin kama sutra. 6 ways till sunday.

It definitely wasn't me, I avoid arguing with you just because in your mind you win every argument and cede nothing on every issue. Are you going to deny that you're an extremist? The second paragraph was to Gop Guy.

You're still the funniest monkey in the barrell!

Lol I see you're done with the conversation as you have nothing useful to contribute as par for the course. I declare victory.

Originally posted by OCA
Lol I see you're done with the conversation as you have nothing useful to contribute as par for the course. I declare victory.

Look at the monkey play with his own poo.

kama sutra? Now dont start knocking that! certain parts of it are reakllllllly fun!

(me - trying to interject some levity at this point)

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
now that we've gone about as far as we can exploring the main topic, shall I close the thread?

No. It's a good thread. Why must you destroy what I create?

Don't look at it as destruction. Envision it as forever keeping its greatness.

why do you always look at the negative? :p:

Everything created by demons should be destroyed.

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
It definitely wasn't me, I avoid arguing with you just because in your mind you win every argument and cede nothing on every issue. Are you going to deny that you're an extremist? The second paragraph was to Gop Guy.

I will cede to an actual good argument. Most of what libs have to offer are not arguments, but rather, a politically consructed and wrong perspective.

I will cede to an actual good argument. Most of what libs have to offer are not arguments, but rather, a politically consructed and wrong perspective.

And Republicans don't do the same thing? Both sides are equally guilty in this respect.

Forum List

Back