In defense of my arrogance

Originally posted by OCA
Really, you think that this clown is something special? This guy is a complete goof. Does this article teach people to hold theirselves above others and to have racist tendencies?

Again i'm not badgering you, it just seems to me that RWA has found something he can cling to in his pathetic little existence here on earth.

The sage laughs at you.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Because my writing is logical and concise, not meandering, grandeloquent, and illogical, like yours.

Dude, admit it, you just like to hear yourself talk.
Your intentions are self-serving.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Dude, admit it, you just like to hear yourself talk.
Your intentions are self-serving.

Aren't yours? Aren't all of ours? My model of reality encompasses yours. Your reality is a subset of mine.

Originally posted by Gop guy
STFU! The only being with the right to decide that is God.
GOP GUY blow yourself kid. You have contributed absolutely o to this board other than lol, yeah and hahaha. When you have something intelligent to say come talk to us.

RWA is not only an antagonist but he's closedminded, racist and contradictory. This is why this crap is completely laughable and unbelievable coming from him.

ok.

Let it be known:

My first 'argument' on this board was with RWA - well, actually it was with Jim I guess - but the biggest one ended up with RWA.

He put me to task, pissed me off, was an asshole about it etc and man did I get pissed! Then I realized this is an INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD - and I wasnt going to GET pissed on here, simply because Im above it. Actually I had a go round with Big D and THAT is when I came to the above conclusion (after making a big deal about it that is lol)

Anyway - I started talking to RWA because I wanted to know why he thought like he does - and one on one, I realized something - he is no different than I. Plus, Im starting to understand more of the Neo-con beleif system which was something that I just didnt get before.

Argue with whomever you please - thats not my business.
Just as its not anyone else's business who I choose to have in my circle of friends. Just like the advice I gave to our new 14 year old board member - make up your own mind - but know why youre making it up in that way.

I dont beleive that article to be bullshit. Ive published a few myself along the same lines.

Originally posted by Gop guy
It's amazing how out of control this thread has become, what was the orginal topic again????

ME! YES! Feel the power!

You don't sound like a very likeable person yourself.

I also don't need an opinion of what I've given to this board from an arrogant, incessive, asshole.

Why don't you try blowing yourself, I'm sure it's a pratice you're already used to....

in regards to the self serving comment re. actions:

Yes.

all of our actions are self serving - otherwise we wouldnt participate in them.

Example:

I am hungry
I eat

ergo, I have self served an action/reaction

Ego is no different- - we all have it.

Originally posted by OCA
GOP GUY blow yourself kid. You have contributed absolutely o to this board other than lol, yeah and hahaha. When you have something intelligent to say come talk to us.

RWA is not only an antagonist but he's closedminded, racist and contradictory. This is why this crap is completely laughable and unbelievable coming from him.

You always step up the personal shit when you're losing. That's how I know that you're basically a fear based person too, along with newguy.

knock it off both of you with the 'blow yourself remarks'

thats just silly and offensive

RWA

Please control the one who is trying to be you - your wanna-be protege'

thank you.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
ok.

Let it be known:

My first 'argument' on this board was with RWA - well, actually it was with Jim I guess - but the biggest one ended up with RWA.

He put me to task, pissed me off, was an asshole about it etc and man did I get pissed! Then I realized this is an INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD - and I wasnt going to GET pissed on here, simply because Im above it. Actually I had a go round with Big D and THAT is when I came to the above conclusion (after making a big deal about it that is lol)

Anyway - I started talking to RWA because I wanted to know why he thought like he does - and one on one, I realized something - he is no different than I. Plus, Im starting to understand more of the Neo-con beleif system which was something that I just didnt get before.

Argue with whomever you please - thats not my business.
Just as its not anyone else's business who I choose to have in my circle of friends. Just like the advice I gave to our new 14 year old board member - make up your own mind - but know why youre making it up in that way.

I dont beleive that article to be bullshit. Ive published a few myself along the same lines.

Ok with you I can respect that, you have not staked your claim as a condescending arrogant sonofabitch on this board and you won't be attacked for your beliefs. RWA on the other hand has staked himself out to be all of the above when from his posts it is quite obvious he's exactly the opposite, a complete moron. So screw him, i'm gonna be on top of him like a fly on shit because i'm not buying his belief in this metaphysical crap for 1 minute.

Originally posted by OCA
Ok with you I can respect that, you have not staked your claim as a condescending arrogant sonofabitch on this board and you won't be attacked for your beliefs. RWA on the other hand has staked himself out to be all of the above when from his posts it is quite obvious he's exactly the opposite, a complete moron. So screw him, i'm gonna be on top of him like a fly on shit because i'm not buying his belief in this metaphysical crap for 1 minute.

You're a funny monkey.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
hey DK

now Im getting the 'sigh whatever' from kids online as well as at home.

when did I become so uncool to deserve that?

Its a teen thing hon, they'll grow out of it.

in response to:
Thanks but no thanks, I'm my own man.
thank you.

Your welcome, sweetie pie

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
You always step up the personal shit when you're losing. That's how I know that you're basically a fear based person too, along with newguy.

Son your about 10 years away from playing with me. Why don't you go to daddy RWA and check out some of his posts, i'm sure you won't find a pattern of personal attacks in them :rolleyes:

Losing? You need to look up the defenition of that word in your high school thesaurus, i've been wiping RWA all over this board for almost a month now. His credibility is in tatters with most members.

Forum List

Back