In defense of my arrogance

Originally posted by OCA
Originally posted by KLSuddeth

Someone who can admit that they DONT know everything, and be willing to learn about even that which they DONT agree with rather than blindly bashing it.

You know that RWA has neither of those traits, correct?

I've had both experiences with him - so the answer would be, yes and no.

At first when he took me to task is when I thought the same thing.

Now that I bothered to ask why and so forth - I dont get that response anymore.

Just my experience, and opinion!

Originally posted by Sir Evil
I would probably pay to see that! I enjoy some good hardcore humor!:D

:D :D :D

guess who wins? That would be.....

ME!:thanks:

I guess i'm not understanding, you say he has a good reason for being a condescending asshole? If so i've got to know this reason lol.

In my opinion he's a scumbag without any honorable traits.

OCA - I would never deny anyone their opinion. ever. and you certainly are entitled to yours - Im not even saying its wrong.

And no, Im not saying that gives anyone the right to be an asshole or anything. Im not excusing anything.
Im simply stating my experience.

Believe me - RWA and I went round and round and I was a sarcastic bitch to him and he was an arrogant ass to me. After the LONG while it took me to calm down (hey Im cajun and italian and have a temper), I decided to talk to him 'mano e mano' (so to speak) I found the real person to be different.

Again, just my experience.

Im not here to defend anyone. Im just stating my experience/opinion.

Uh Oh, you fired up again Paulie?:laugh:

Not really, it seems though that with this article(for lack of better words) that KL forwarded to RWA, that it has instilled in him some sort of sense of him being on a higher plane than the rest of us, basically it gave him an excuse for being the arrogant sonofabitch that he is. Am I missing something here? This guy is a dirtbag, pure and simple.

OCA - I would never deny anyone their opinion. ever. and you certainly are entitled to yours - Im not even saying its wrong.

And no, Im not saying that gives anyone the right to be an asshole or anything. Im not excusing anything.
Im simply stating my experience.

Believe me - RWA and I went round and round and I was a sarcastic bitch to him and he was an arrogant ass to me. After the LONG while it took me to calm down (hey Im cajun and italian and have a temper), I decided to talk to him 'mano e mano' (so to speak) I found the real person to be different.

Again, just my experience.

Im not here to defend anyone. Im just stating my experience/opinion.

Well the effective result is he thinks he's some sort of deity now and i'm gonna have to take him down a 2nd time. Dammit its so hard on my heart and soul to have to tear a person up twice. WHY ME?:D

I am a metaphysician. I am an intuitive.

I talk to many people about these things. If I am asked questions, I answer them. And my nature is very curious as well as quixotical at times even. I am of the nature to have the desire to understand what angers me - once I understand it, my anger quells and I find myself to be a happier, more content person.

OCA - I am only telling you my opinion and experince.
thats all.

Originally posted by Gop guy
Hmmmmmmm, I've put up with your leftist pro-radical crap for long enough.

Brainwashed, me? You are reading Clarke's book and are sadly believing it, don't talk to me about brainwashing.

You can't see that THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY WAS TAKEN OVER BY COMMUNISTS IN THE EARLY 70'S. Again, don't talk to me about brainwashing.

Conservatives DO think for themselves, that's whats makes them different from liberals like you.

The liberal ideology serves as nothing more than a cover for anti-American, anti-Christian activities.

I don't blame you for not being able to recognize evil, but you are on it's side and clearly blind, so it's not totally your fault.

The Republican party does what is says most of the time, unlike the communist demoRAT party.

Find REAL problems with the GOP before spouting your radical crap.

I'm normally nice on this board, but radicals get NO sympathy from me.

THE RIGHT IS RIGHT

I don't think Rush, Coulter, and Hannity have said it any better, but I'm sure you were thinking for yourself, right?;)

I am a metaphysician. I am an intuitive.

I talk to many people about these things. If I am asked questions, I answer them. And my nature is very curious as well as quixotical at times even. I am of the nature to have the desire to understand what angers me - once I understand it, my anger quells and I find myself to be a happier, more content person.

OCA - I am only telling you my opinion and experince.
thats all.

Hey don't take it like i'm mad at ya, i'm not. I have personal issues with Mrs. RWA. :cool:

Oh, I didnt think you were mad or anything....

I was just telling ya my experience is all.

And Im sure that the 2 of you DO have issue with each other...
Lord knows I have issue with alot of people

:)

:laugh: I can pay cash DK!

Ummmm DK.....Youd want the public to see me verbally eviscerating you? DAYUM!

As my quote says...... Im smarter than you and cuter than you.
Deal with it.

Dismissed.

:p:

Ummmm DK.....Youd want the public to see me verbally eviscerating you? DAYUM!

As my quote says...... Im smarter than you and cuter than you.
Deal with it.

Dismissed.

mind over matter baby, I don't mind so you don't matter :p:

oh now that is not even a worthy reply, darlin.

Youre slipping with age, methinks!

You tried, I'll give you credit for that.....but NO CIGAR SWEETHEART!

hahahahahhahahahahahaaaa!

Now, I will give you to ULTIMATE diss...

No sausage and peppers will be cooked for you tomorrow.

BOOYAH!:p:

oh now that is not even a worthy reply, darlin.

Youre slipping with age, methinks!

You tried, I'll give you credit for that.....but NO CIGAR SWEETHEART!

hahahahahhahahahahahaaaa!

Now, I will give you to ULTIMATE diss...

No sausage and peppers will be cooked for you tomorrow.

BOOYAH!:p:

:eek: :cry: baby? :poke: :D coffee?

Hail me as the God that I am , DK - then maybe....just maybe I will reconsider the sausage and peppers.

Here is an idea to consider that I would like.....

you say "ALL HAIL MY WIFE - KL IS GOD"
while doing this: :bow3: and this: :thewave:

Then I will be happy

Hail me as the God that I am , DK - then maybe....just maybe I will reconsider the sausage and peppers.

Here is an idea to consider that I would like.....

you say "ALL HAIL MY WIFE - KL IS GOD"
while doing this: :bow3: and this: :thewave:

Then I will be happy

all hail my wife i might be able to do. KL is GOD, I might be able to do. I refuse to bow, I didn't do the wave when the bears won the superbowl so I'm not doing that for you either. :p:

P.S. have I ever told you how beautiful you are when you're angry?

:hitit:

Forum List

Back