In defense of my arrogance

Originally posted by OCA
My point is that RWA is clearly off his rocker, how can you claim to be a conservative and buy into this stuff? Respectfully I think we disagree on this metaphyscics and new age stuff, I just don't buy into it.

thats fine :) I was just wondering where you were coming from is all

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So then, let me ask you - if you know this, why do you do it?
Truly, I am aksing with no malice (you know me better now) and no silliness or anything - Im truly curious.

Do what?

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."

Originally posted by Gop guy
Ooooooooo! That reamrk has destroyed me Mr. OCA.

I'm going to go and cry in my room now.

Make sure mommy brings you a nice glass of cold milk and a warm shoulder to cry on son.

RWA, your siggy got New Guy pissed at me.:(

Youre a big boy - GOP guy

Deal with it - or dont play.

Thats what I was told once and it pissed me off - then after I thought about it, I realized it was decent advice

oh shit - I just realized that it said 'destroy me' NOT destroy OCA.

I mistunderstood.

that is why I asked how would it destroy OCA?

I feel kinda stupid now, for the genius that I am, that is
(lol)

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
Youre a big boy - GOP guy

Deal with it - or dont play.

Thats what I was told once and it pissed me off - then after I thought about it, I realized it was decent advice

LOL, dude, I was joking.

Oh, Ima find out where you live, come there, and burn your house down.:rolleyes:

GOP - some advice

Play like a grownup and not a child

THank you.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."

Damn what a load of shit! You can't be serious, you're bullshitting us, right? The mind that is susceptible to believing anything that comes down the pipe is a sick mind.

Originally posted by OCA
Damn what a load of shit! You can't be serious, you're bullshitting us, right? The mind that is susceptible to believing anything that comes down the pipe is a sick mind.

I feel that you're angry. How do you feel about that. Intuitives people actually have highly tuned bullshit detectors. I feel you're full of it!!

Forum List

Back