In defense of my arrogance

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
I'm not interested in your negativity.

I don't care. You don't run the board.

And The U.N. and EU play no part in my vision of the future. nice try to put words in my mouth. Let go of the hatred, Luke.

That is what you get when you are to stupid to be able to comprehend the idea of the text: You think someone puts words in your mouth.

Keep convincing others to wallow in shame while you lord your perverted version of truth over them.

The only people that whould be wallowing in shame are the ones writing, reading, ore believing this horsesh**.

You're a very negative person.

Better to be negative and RIGHT than positive and WRONG.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
color me hippy as well. I prefer to call it the age of DKuarias ;)

you are so not a hippy - just a long hair lol

Also, you are not emporer - I told you that before.

DISmissed:p:

I'm stunned, I don't know what to say except that RWA seems to be a cross between L. Ron Hubbard, Jim Jones, David Koresh and the Baghwan Shree Rajneesh. This is the biggest load of donkey nuggets to be posted on the board, not to mention the fact that GOP wants to rim RWA's ass.

HOLY CRAP RWA put down that Ken Kesey book right now and join the rest of us in reality. Also don't give us any of that persecution crap, you are just a little five points stoned out granola.

An age by any other name smells as sweet.

Not necessarily - IMO, the Picean Age sucked ass.

well, maybe not sucked ass completely, however, onward and upward

Hey now OCA, my greek buddy - metaphysics is in no way related to that of Jim Jones and Koresh - I must state this even though I DO shy away from being anywhere NEAR the arguments that you and RWA have.

I dont care for the new age belief system. However, I am a quantum physicist and I can see alot more truth in some of these matters than most.

Originally posted by OCA
I'm stunned, I don't know what to say except that RWA seems to be a cross between L. Ron Hubbard, Jim Jones, David Koresh and the Baghwan Shree Rajneesh. This is the biggest load of donkey nuggets to be posted on the board, not to mention the fact that GOP wants to rim RWA's ass.

HOLY CRAP RWA put down that Ken Kesey book right now and join the rest of us in reality. Also don't give us any of that persecution crap, you are just a little five points stoned out granola.

Ooooooooo! That reamrk has destroyed me Mr. OCA.

I'm going to go and cry in my room now.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
Not necessarily - IMO, the Picean Age sucked ass.

well, maybe not sucked ass completely, however, onward and upward

I prefer this age. I just don't care what we call it, and I stay away from those hippy terms! I believe the quantum jump in consciousness will only come when people can look at the world honestly instead of through a prism of politically constructed "social sciences".

Originally posted by Gop guy

How did that remark destroy OCA

My point is that RWA is clearly off his rocker, how can you claim to be a conservative and buy into this stuff? Respectfully I think we disagree on this metaphyscics and new age stuff, I just don't buy into it.

I prefer this age. I just don't care what we call it, and I stay away from those hippy terms! I believe the quantum jump in consciousness will only come when people can look at the world honestly instead of through a prism of politically constructed "social sciences".

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So then, let me ask you - if you know this, why do you do it?
Truly, I am aksing with no malice (you know me better now) and no silliness or anything - Im truly curious.

Originally posted by Gop guy

Can I come to soothe you? just kidding. something for the peanut gallery. you understand.

Forum List

Back