In case nobody noticed, Bob Corker is a JDAAC

Kushner is definitely worrisome...

I don't think he hides the fact that he is Jewish like Rupert Murdoch and Lindsay Graham and Peter King and Bob Corker and Clapper and Coulter etc...

Wow! Tell me more.....derp.

That the American lives aboard the USS Liberty meant nothing to you is proof that you believe you are CHOSEN....

Zionists believe US military personnel exist to fight and die for the cause of Greater Israel, the land of the Promise...

THE BOOK OF JOSHUA

"1 Now after the death of Moses the servant of the LORD it came to pass,
that the LORD spake unto Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' minister, saying,
2 Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan,
thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them,
even to the children of Israel. 3 Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses. 4 From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast."

OK map expert, where is Israel's NE "border," the Euphrates River?

Zionists believe US military personnel exist to fight and die for the cause of Greater Israel, the land of the Promise...

Why do you care what those pesky Jews believe?
Unless you're thinking of converting?

OK map expert, where is Israel's NE "border,

The Golan Heights.

Kushner is definitely worrisome...

I don't think he hides the fact that he is Jewish like Rupert Murdoch and Lindsay Graham and Peter King and Bob Corker and Clapper and Coulter etc...
You said Corker was not allowed in Trump's Administration because he's a Jew.

So it must follow that Kushner is really a Christian.

Because those behind the USS Liberty, JFK, the 1982 hit on the Marines in Lebanon (a zionist plot to start a US war with Hezbo), and 911 are going down.

All the way down...

And what were those peaceful Arabs doing?

According to our CIA, nothing. Israel attacked.

CIA Analysis of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War — Central Intelligence Agency

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move"

What'd they do? Fly around looking for Arab troops sitting in their homes?
Be more specific, what did the Israelis attack? Where?

No, retard. He was dinged for failing his background check.

How many "Christians" speak fluent Hebrew on the phone to Israel 20 hours a week?

Because those behind the USS Liberty, JFK, the 1982 hit on the Marines in Lebanon (a zionist plot to start a US war with Hezbo), and 911 are going down.

All the way down...
Yeah, those extraterrestrial Jews were able to convince the thousands of military experts in the Pentagon that a missile was actually a Boeing 757.

I wonder how they did that!

No, retard. He was dinged for failing his background check.

How many "Christians" speak fluent Hebrew on the phone to Israel 20 hours a week?
No, no, no. You plainly said Corker was not appointed because he is a Jew. Don't tell me your insanity is hampered by memory deficits, too!

The Jews killed JFK?

Card tossers always use "the Jews."

Einstein had nothing to do with it, and neither did Bernie Sanders

Lee Harvey Oswald was Jewish, so was Jack Ruby aka Jacob Rubenstein.

Goal - to get rid of JFK since JFK was not arming Israel, replace him with LBJ who was 100% on board with "the cause."

Funny too, because this Jew thought "too loudly..." validating the "thinking" behind JFK...

Atlanta Jewish newspaper calls for Obama assassination

and is certain that if the Mossad whacked Obama, the American people wouldn't blame Israel, they'd blame IRAN....

Why was that Jew so sure the American people would be fooled like that?

Did it happen before?

Seriously. I want to know how those crafty Jews tricked thousands of military experts into believing a cruise missile was a passenger jet.

Did they spike the Pentagon's water with LSD ahead of time? CGI? A diversion of naked women on the lawn?

How? How did they do it?

In case nobody noticed, Bob Corker is a JDAAC and that's why he flunked out as a Trump cabinet appointee.

Corker was not appointed because he's a Jew. Plain as day.

But then there's the Kushner Problem.

And what were those peaceful Arabs doing?

CIA Analysis of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War — Central Intelligence Agency

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move"

Hey, thanks for that link......

On the morning of 23 May—the day after Egypt closed the Gulf of Aqaba, Israel's only access to the Red Sea—

I thought you said the Arabs weren't doing anything?
Were you stupid? Or just wrong?

The Jews killed JFK?

Einstein had nothing to do with it, and neither did Bernie Sanders

Lee Harvey Oswald was Jewish, so was Jack Ruby aka Jacob Rubenstein.

Goal - to get rid of JFK since JFK was not arming Israel, replace him with LBJ who was 100% on board with "the cause."

Funny too, because this Jew thought "too loudly..." validating the "thinking" behind JFK...

Atlanta Jewish newspaper calls for Obama assassination

and is certain that if the Mossad whacked Obama, the American people wouldn't blame Israel, they'd blame IRAN....

Why was that Jew so sure the American people would be fooled like that?

Did it happen before?

So "a Jew" killed JFK?

Why mention your idiotic claim in a discussion of Israel?

Lee Harvey Oswald was Jewish

Link?

GENERAL: Holy shit! We've just been hit by a passenger jet!

SERGEANT: Looked like a flock of birds to me.

LIEUTENANT: I could have sworn it was a Mazda.

COLONEL: I thought Jones blew up the microwave by forgetting the spoon in his Tupperware again.

LADEXTER: It was a missile!

ALL: Well, LaDexter's the expert so he must be right!

Forum List

Back