AyeCantSeeYou

Platinum Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
May 19, 2013
DMV
court.gif

Stuck in limbo waiting on a new trial or for one you're currently keeping track of to pick up again? Know of an upcoming trial that might interest others? Please post here and let us know.​

themis.gif

I'm still waiting for Andrea Sneiderman: jury selection on 7/29.

Open to any others that are upcoming or in progress...

I'm still waiting for Andrea Sneiderman: jury selection on 7/29.

Open to any others that are upcoming or in progress...

I've been hearing more about the Sneiderman case lately. It seems she may have had an ulterior motive for wanting her husband out of the picture. I haven't kept up with it, so I'd be interested in seeing what the evidence is.

Oh she had plenty of motivation. Not only was there a $2M life insurance policy on him and another cool million in the bank, but it's looking like she had a 2nd lover, Joseph Dell, that she wanted to make a new life with. She used Hemy Neuman, since she knew he was infatuated with her and a whole lotta crazy, to kill her husband Rusty. Then she helped convict Neuman thinking she would walk away into the sunset with Dell.

Twists and turns. Everything hinges on whether the prosecution can prove she and Dell were together before the murder. That's what I think anyway.

Thanks, Aye. Hadn't read those court docs before. Yes, her relationship with Dell may give the prosecution what they need to put her away.

I know they're trying to squeeze him and putting a lot of pressure on him so we'll see what he says. I thought I heard about them offering him immunity to testify against her.

Thanks, Aye. Hadn't read those court docs before. Yes, her relationship with Dell may give the prosecution what they need to put her away.

I know they're trying to squeeze him and putting a lot of pressure on him so we'll see what he says. I thought I heard about them offering him immunity to testify against her.

If they're offering him immunity to testify, then the state has something solid linking them both. I wonder if he (Dell) knew what she was up to (getting Neuman to take care of her 'problem').

If they're offering him immunity to testify, then the state has something solid linking them both. I wonder if he (Dell) knew what she was up to (getting Neuman to take care of her 'problem').

So far the defense has maintained, as has Dell, that they didn't begin the affair until after the murder. But there's evidence it began before. If they had solid evidence that he knew beforehand about the murder, then they would probably have charged him. But I think they're holding conspiracy after the fact charges over his head. Interesting.

So far the defense has maintained, as has Dell, that they didn't begin the affair until after the murder. But there's evidence it began before. If they had solid evidence that he knew beforehand about the murder, then they would probably have charged him. But I think they're holding conspiracy after the fact charges over his head. Interesting.

RE:These people who cheat on the spouse or even murder the spouse and then marry the one they cheated with. Were I the new spouse, I would constantly be looking over my shoulder knowing sooner or later it might happen to me as well.

I hope they get the goods on this evil woman and lock her up for the rest of her life. I watched Hemi's trial and thought she was disgusting.

RE:These people who cheat on the spouse or even murder the spouse and then marry the one they cheated with. Were I the new spouse, I would constantly be looking over my shoulder knowing sooner or later it might happen to me as well.

I hope they get the goods on this evil woman and lock her up for the rest of her life. I watched Hemi's trial and thought she was disgusting.

What if she is innocent?

What if she is innocent?

That's why I wait for the evidence in the trial before I make my mind up. It's easy to jump to conclusions based on what the media wants people to hear; they only report on what they believe will get them ratings. If it's something that they can edit and make the defendant sound like an evil, vindictive person, all the better for them, even though the truth could be far different.

Yes, she could be innocent. I agree. Circumstances don't look good but we're not close to knowing the facts.

Could be that the prosecution really wants to stick it to her because she's such a jerk. But she could definitely be an innocent jerk.

I was over at the Z thread and, frankly, I'm worn out rehashing every angle of this fiasco.

What if she is innocent?

Did you watch Hemi's trial? If she is found not guilty I will eat my hat.

My opinion is she wielded a lot of power over Hemi and coerced him into murdering her H. Wasn't Hemi also found to have mental problems? I stand by my statements.

We hate rehashing and used to even apologize for going over something we had before and if someone started a rehash we'd jump on them to go back to where the original hash was lol.

I'm all hashed out on the trial that ended last WEEK. Bleh.

Current events and fresh opinions anyone??? :)

My gripe is that no one would be rehashing if the black community would stop rehashing and the media would stop covering the black community rehashing!

Someone else said that the administration is using this verdict to draw attention away from their own scandals and that's what I believe. No one who knows the facts would choose to make this an issue without an ulterior motive. Something else is going on here and it has nothing to do with TM or GZ.

I found the smarty thread! Was in the rehash thread for awhile and my head hurts from the brick walls.

Forum List

Back