In Between Trials

It seems some members are so invested in hating Zimmerman that they are claiming evidence doesn't mean what the jury felt it means. I get people telling me that Zim assaulted Martin, blocked his path to his home, was on his back when shot.... all things hashed and rehashed.
These people have no idea who Ben Kruidbos is, nor do they care about prosecutorial misconduct, one even feels more evidence should have been withheld. One even claims Zim broke his own nose.

So the question is, how do we discourage this type of argument here?

RE:These people who cheat on the spouse or even murder the spouse and then marry the one they cheated with. Were I the new spouse, I would constantly be looking over my shoulder knowing sooner or later it might happen to me as well.

I hope they get the goods on this evil woman and lock her up for the rest of her life. I watched Hemi's trial and thought she was disgusting.

What if she is innocent?

Did you watch Hemi's trial? If she is found not guilty I will eat my hat.

My opinion is she wielded a lot of power over Hemi and coerced him into murdering her H. Wasn't Hemi also found to have mental problems? I stand by my statements.

I'm not saying you are right or wrong, but I start with the presumption of innocence and work from there. It does look bad for her.

What if she is innocent?

Did you watch Hemi's trial? If she is found not guilty I will eat my hat.

My opinion is she wielded a lot of power over Hemi and coerced him into murdering her H. Wasn't Hemi also found to have mental problems? I stand by my statements.

I'm not saying you are right or wrong, but I start with the presumption of innocence and work from there. It does look bad for her.

i dont know much about the case

i plan to watch it via the internets without narration

and let the case unfold as it comes

It seems some members are so invested in hating Zimmerman that they are claiming evidence doesn't mean what the jury felt it means. I get people telling me that Zim assaulted Martin, blocked his path to his home, was on his back when shot.... all things hashed and rehashed.
These people have no idea who Ben Kruidbos is, nor do they care about prosecutorial misconduct, one even feels more evidence should have been withheld. One even claims Zim broke his own nose.

So the question is, how do we discourage this type of argument here?

Oh, I've heard some of those comments also, at work. People who say these things have obviously not seen the trial. I can't hold my tongue so, if they persist in their ignorance, then I speak up and tell them the truth. Beginning with calling them out, nicely of course, on the fact that they did not watch the trial and I did. They cannot argue with that since it is so obvious.

OT- Can we help jon_berzerk find an avatar??
Nekkid posters can be skeeery!

i dont even have a clue as how to go about that

--LOL

I like this one for you.

images

Belle???

OK Jon, right click on the image and select "copy image location"
Then go to "User CP" (link is at top left of every page.
On the left side of the page, scroll down until you see "edit avatar" Click there.
A new page will pop up. Click in the text area of "option 1" and back space to remove the text that is there by default and hit control and the letter "p" at the same time. The URL or address of the image should now be in the text area. Click "save changes, and you should be good to go.

Belle???

On the left side of the page, scroll down until you see "edit avatar" Click there.
A new page will pop up. Click in the text area of "option 1" and back space to remove the text that is there by default and hit control and the letter "p" at the same time. The URL or address of the image should now be in the text area. Click "save changes, and you should be good to go.

thanks

it was showing up on my profile

but not on these pages

i didnt realize the avatar location

got it now

--LOL

looks great

How does everyone feel about things calming down now that the rallies failed yesterday? Is 'bama looking the fool and has DOJ called off the "investigation" yet?

I never watch the news nut I'm betting the lip service will start to die down soon. I'm glad nothing bad happened at the rallies. Maybe some of the saner people will feel some closure.

yeah if you were to watch the news

you would have gotten a chance to see

melissa harris perry wearing tampons as earrings

--LOL

:rofl:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-23465-1374434407-16_preview.gif

:lmao: :lmao:

Belle???

thanks

but not on these pages

got it now

--LOL

looks great

Oh I see this was avi peer pressure and group effort.

Good avi!

Well done!

Ya beez nekid no moe

Wait til you get the bill.

I never watch the news nut I'm betting the lip service will start to die down soon. I'm glad nothing bad happened at the rallies. Maybe some of the saner people will feel some closure.

yeah if you were to watch the news

you would have gotten a chance to see

melissa harris perry wearing tampons as earrings

--LOL

:rofl:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-23465-1374434407-16_preview.gif

:lmao: :lmao:

i dont know why anyone would say

that msnbc is home to the kook fringe

Well done!

Ya beez nekid no moe

Wait til you get the bill.

Belle???

thanks

but not on these pages

got it now

--LOL

looks great

Oh I see this was avi peer pressure and group effort.

Good avi!

so what is the word on a merge

Forum List

Back