In Between Trials

All I have to say is.....Mmmmkay.....we got it!

Any luck trying to merge the threads? What's the benefit of doing that?

Last edited:
How does everyone feel about things calming down now that the rallies failed yesterday? Is 'bama looking the fool and has DOJ called off the "investigation" yet?

How does everyone feel about things calming down now that the rallies failed yesterday? Is 'bama looking the fool and has DOJ called off the "investigation" yet?

No idea on either. It's all crybabies trying to pacify tittybabies.

I never watch the news nut I'm betting the lip service will start to die down soon. I'm glad nothing bad happened at the rallies. Maybe some of the saner people will feel some closure.

My gripe is that no one would be rehashing if the black community would stop rehashing and the media would stop covering the black community rehashing!

Someone else said that the administration is using this verdict to draw attention away from their own scandals and that's what I believe. No one who knows the facts would choose to make this an issue without an ulterior motive. Something else is going on here and it has nothing to do with TM or GZ.

true but if one keeps rehashing the zimmerman factor

no one has to discuss the real problems in the black community

Well, the black community does have real problems if they feel this is worth so very much effort and resources. What a ridiculous call to action!

Black women are a hearty lot. But they have given black men huge passes when it comes to obligations, family, work, and other responsiblities. Try as they may to instill these values in their children, especially boys, but children learn by example.Unfortunately there are precious few nuclear families in tact, percentage-wise, among blacks more than any other group I can think of.

I hate to say it but it's true. That is something worth rallying about.

I never watch the news nut I'm betting the lip service will start to die down soon. I'm glad nothing bad happened at the rallies. Maybe some of the saner people will feel some closure.

yeah if you were to watch the news

you would have gotten a chance to see

melissa harris perry wearing tampons as earrings

--LOL

yeah if you were to watch the news

you would have gotten a chance to see

melissa harris perry wearing tampons as earrings

--LOL

damn---It's just the price I pay I guess. :disbelief:

Well, the black community does have real problems if they feel this is worth so very much effort and resources. What a ridiculous call to action!

It's all about priorities, and some people have theirs all screwed up.

it doesnt help the situation when they go rip off walmart and such

in protest

it makes average people at home go

honey maybe we do need an ar-15 with several hi capacity magazines on hand

in case the SHTF

Black women are a hearty lot. But they have given black men huge passes when it comes to obligations, family, work, and other responsiblities. Try as they may to instill these values in their children, especially boys, but children learn by example.Unfortunately there are precious few nuclear families in tact, percentage-wise, among blacks more than any other group I can think of.

but that does not fit the agenda

I keep hoping that one of these years the agenda will be for people to actually do something productive to better themselves and their communities.

I keep hoping that one of these years the agenda will be for people to actually do something productive to better themselves and their communities.

For most in certain communities, that won't work for them. They'd have to be responsible for their behavior and for that of their children, which is something they refuse to do. It'd be a burden and would cut into their 'do nothing, it's all about me, i'm entitled to the world' attitude.

For most in certain communities, that won't work for them. They'd have to be responsible for their behavior and for that of their children, which is something they refuse to do. It'd be a burden and would cut into their 'do nothing, it's all about me, i'm entitled to the world' attitude.

i was flipping through pictures of Detroit today

it really reminds me of Pine Ridge

another example of what happens when the government

promises you everything

After 'Justice for Trayvon' rallies, protesters defend Zimmerman - chicagotribune.com

8:48 p.m. CDT, July 21, 2013

HOUSTON — Dueling marches here Sunday in support of and in opposition to the verdict in the George Zimmerman case led to a massive police deployment, heated face-offs but no violence, police said.

After 'Justice for Trayvon' rallies, protesters defend Zimmerman - chicagotribune.com

8:48 p.m. CDT, July 21, 2013

HOUSTON — Dueling marches here Sunday in support of and in opposition to the verdict in the George Zimmerman case led to a massive police deployment, heated face-offs but no violence, police said.

Illinoisans have a new found freedom

they became the last state to have Legal CC

a right they are not about to give up again

now i will go back and read the story

Forum List

Back