Impunity, denial & requests for independent investigations inkillingof MuhammadalDura

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
Impunity, denial and requests for independent investigations in al Durrah's killing

"Rewriting history in the Israeli narrative is as simple as refusing calls for independent inquiries into the countless crimes of the occupation. Years after Muhammad al-Durrah's death in 2000, claims that the child is 'still alive' have resurfaced, despite Israel admitting responsibility for the child's death in the past. Footage aired by France 2 depicts Muhammad al-Durrah and his father cowering behind a barrel, as they find themselves trapped in crossfire and unarmed. The film as now been denounced as staged and forming part of Palestinian propaganda - according to Netanyahu, who set up a committee to investigate the circumstances 'in the light of continued damage it has caused to Israel'. Israel has also requested that France 2 relinquishes its 'fabricated footage'. What has barely resonated in relation to the renewed efforts to establish 'truth' is the Palestinian willingness to submit to an independent enquiry - a stance echoed by France 2 and reporter Charles Enderlin. The boy's father, Jamal al-Durrah, has demonstrated his willingness to exhume his son's remains and collaborate with an international investigative committee." Impunity, denial and requests for independent investigations in al Durrah's killing. . Israel killed Muhammad on September 30, 2000. Since then, Israel has killed 1518 more Palestinian children. And most were killed unlawfully. Israel has not been held accountable for any of these child murders.

Al-Dura-family-at-his-grave.jpg

Sherri

Last edited by a moderator:
for those who believe what a lawyer writes---
remember the wisdom of MAIMONIDES who
counseled "be careful of that which you
write----some people BELIEVE anything
written"-----of course some people also lie
a lot and some people who are supposed
to know ---simply do not. Murder is a very
specific diagnosis----required in the DIAGNOSIS
" MURDER " is "mens rea" A person
caught in CROSSFIRE----is never a
MURDER VICTIM----unless it can be proven
that the crossfire was created in comission of
a crime---in which case the person who comitted
the crime-----can be charged with "FELONY"
murder. however---even then---the dead guy
is not considered to have been actually murdered---
he is a victim of MANSLAUGHTER Manslaughter
is not always illegal ---it can, in some circumstances
NOT BE A CRIME AT ALL---or a minor crime. In
the case of children killed in war-----the persons who
created the ARENA OF WAR in the presence of
children can be considered guilty of a crime----
for example-----when Nuskharahallah---roled his
missile launchers into villages and shot nail bombs
hoping to blow the brains out of children----he created
an ARENA of war wherever he took those missile launchers---
thus he is guilty of all deaths related to the RETURN FIRE

Responding to being called a liar, I said Israel has killed 1519 children since 2000. Here is my source, in my next post.

30September 2000Muhammad Jamal Muhammad al-Durrah, 12,*of Bureij refugee camp, Gaza,*killed by IDF gunfire to his abdomen and chest as his father tried to protect him during a demonstration at Netzarim Junction.Nizar Mahmoud Hasan Aida, 16,*of Deir Ammar refugee camp,*killed by IDF gunfire to his chest during a demonstration at Ayosh Junction.Khaled Adli Bassem al-Bazyan, 14,*of Nablus,*killed by IDF gunfire to his abdomen during a demonstration on the Nablus-Ramallah road.*Remember These Children 2012 Memorial

Murder simply means an unlawful killing and most of the children Israel has killed have been unlawfully killed under provisions of The Fourth Geneva Convention. We have reports of many human rights groups documenting these unlawful killings.

Murder simply means an unlawful killing and most of the children Israel has killed have been unlawfully killed under provisions of The Fourth Geneva Convention. We have reports of many human rights groups documenting these unlawful killings.

I understand you very well, sherri----I grew up with scum like you----
they threw rocks at me and mumbled some shit about some person
they claimed I killed -----I KNOW YOU VERY WELL ----you are not
alone----filth like you have murdered in the hundreds of millions---
in fact,, even cousins of mine-------and in all cases -----filth like you
have laws which render killing jews and other victims of your
sick sophistry---- LEGAL. HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of people ---
dead "LEGALLY" based on that which YOU CALL "LEGAL" and in
your sick mind---"not murder" It is the defense against your filth
that you call ----"ILLEGAL" Adolf Eichmann was a "protestant"
just like you and used the SAME LOGIC you use. He even quoted
the bible with the same UNDERSTANDING you demonstrate

TENS OF THOUSANDS now line the gutters of syria----because of
the same SOPHISTRY you employ to justify your filth

Impunity, denial and requests for independent investigations in al Durrah's killing

"Rewriting history in the Israeli narrative is as simple as refusing calls for independent inquiries into the countless crimes of the occupation. Years after Muhammad al-Durrah's death in 2000, claims that the child is 'still alive' have resurfaced, despite Israel admitting responsibility for the child's death in the past. Footage aired by France 2 depicts Muhammad al-Durrah and his father cowering behind a barrel, as they find themselves trapped in crossfire and unarmed. The film as now been denounced as staged and forming part of Palestinian propaganda - according to Netanyahu, who set up a committee to investigate the circumstances 'in the light of continued damage it has caused to Israel'. Israel has also requested that France 2 relinquishes its 'fabricated footage'. What has barely resonated in relation to the renewed efforts to establish 'truth' is the Palestinian willingness to submit to an independent enquiry - a stance echoed by France 2 and reporter Charles Enderlin. The boy's father, Jamal al-Durrah, has demonstrated his willingness to exhume his son's remains and collaborate with an international investigative committee." Impunity, denial and requests for independent investigations in al Durrah's killing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgsm9okPHG8&feature=youtube_gdata_player. Israel killed Muhammad on September 30, 2000. Since then, Israel has killed 1518 more Palestinian children. And most were killed unlawfully. Israel has not been held accountable for any of these child murders. Sherri

Isn't it awful when your terror buddies shoot children, even their own?

"Rewriting history in the Israeli narrative is as simple as refusing calls for independent inquiries into the countless crimes of the occupation. Years after Muhammad al-Durrah's death in 2000, claims that the child is 'still alive' have resurfaced, despite Israel admitting responsibility for the child's death in the past. Footage aired by France 2 depicts Muhammad al-Durrah and his father cowering behind a barrel, as they find themselves trapped in crossfire and unarmed. The film as now been denounced as staged and forming part of Palestinian propaganda - according to Netanyahu, who set up a committee to investigate the circumstances 'in the light of continued damage it has caused to Israel'. Israel has also requested that France 2 relinquishes its 'fabricated footage'. What has barely resonated in relation to the renewed efforts to establish 'truth' is the Palestinian willingness to submit to an independent enquiry - a stance echoed by France 2 and reporter Charles Enderlin. The boy's father, Jamal al-Durrah, has demonstrated his willingness to exhume his son's remains and collaborate with an international investigative committee." Impunity, denial and requests for independent investigations in al Durrah's killing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgsm9okPHG8&feature=youtube_gdata_player. Israel killed Muhammad on September 30, 2000. Since then, Israel has killed 1518 more Palestinian children. And most were killed unlawfully. Israel has not been held accountable for any of these child murders. Sherri

I would not know about that. What I see is a baby killing state doing what they do best, killing more babies.

I would not know about that. What I see is a baby killing state doing what they do best, killing more babies.

I know, "Palestine" is good at killing children.
They even like to film their dirty deeds.

lol, dude, learn to read. We are discussing 1519 children Israel killed, that includes Muhammad al dura.

Last edited:

lol, dude, learn to read. We are discussing 1519 children Israel killed, that includes Muhammad al dura.

LOL, dude, the Pallies shot him.

Only in the minds of deluded and pathetic and desperate Zionists like you! I think it is disgusting, these desperate attempts to whitewash the killing of a 12 yr old boy.

Only in the minds of deluded and pathetic and desperate Zionists like you! I think it is disgusting, these desperate attempts to whitewash the killing of a 12 yr old boy.

Why would I whitewash the Pallie killing of a Pallie child?
Despicable.

Despicable.

Israel is trying to whitewash the killing of this child and gullible souls like yours buy her lies! Disgusting! And an illustration of how low Israel has sunk into her Zionist muck!

Haaretz calls the Israeli whitewash report surreal and vengeful.

The report also appears to be a campaign of revenge launched by the State of Israel against a single French journalist, Charles Enderlin, who first reported Mohammed al-Dura's death. Committee members tried to saddle Enderlin, an Israeli Jew who has been living here for over 30 years, with all of Israel's problems and those of the Jewish people. The committee went even further and hinted at Enderlin’s responsibility for the massacre of Jewish schoolchildren in Toulouse. “His report inspired many terrorists and contributed to the demonization of Israel and to the rise of anti-Semitism in Muslim and Western countries”, wrote committee members. “In some cases, the implications were deadly”. The damage done by this report could be greater than any doubtful utility. Its publication, accompanied by an international public relations campaign only threatens to awaken sleeping dogs, for if the international press picks up on the report, it could lead to a renewed discussion on Palestinian children getting hurt during IDF operations.

http://mondoweiss.net/2013/05/israe...israel-more-damage-than-good.premium-1.524839

Sherri

Despicable.

Israel is trying to whitewash the killing of this child and gullible souls like yours buy her lies! Disgusting! And an illustration of how low Israel has sunk into her Zionist muck!

Why would Israel whitewash another instance of Pallie butchery?

Despicable.

Why would Israel whitewash another instance of Pallie butchery?

It is Israel's very own butchery she tries to whitewash.

But the world knows what the Truth is here.

“Al-Dura told Army Radio that his son had died on the spot, from the soldiers’ gunfire. “He was killed next to me and was buried in the Bureij refugee camp,” he said.
“They can lie as much as they want …. I saw it all with my own eyes and I know what happened there. Why did Israel use bulldozers to knock down all the walls at Netzarim Junction? So there wouldn’t be any evidence.” ”

According to al-Dura, “When they killed Mohammed, Bill Clinton came out and condemned the incident and gave Israel a bad image, so Israel is lying. The bullets the Israelis fired are in the possession of the Palestinian Authority. How come on the first day of the intifada when they killed Mohammed and I was wounded Israel said it had killed Mohammed?”

And back then, when it happened, Israel even then acknowledged, almost 13 years ago, that Israelis had killed that child.

Israeli report on al-Dura case doesn't interview boy's father-- and neither does 'NYT'

Mohammed al-Dura's father calls for international probe into whether IDF killed his son - Diplomacy & Defense - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Sherri

Forum List

Back