Improving the Legal System

speaking of which, don;t you think that all of us citizens should be supplied with what our laws actually are within our states? they say ignorance is not an excuse for breaking the law, but what if it is the gvt that is actually keeping us ignorant?

So now you want to blame your shortcomings on the government huh? How bout some personal responsibility care? :razz:

speaking of which, don;t you think that all of us citizens should be supplied with what our laws actually are within our states? they say ignorance is not an excuse for breaking the law, but what if it is the gvt that is actually keeping us ignorant?

So now you want to blame your shortcomings on the government huh? How bout some personal responsibility care? :razz:
They change laws left and right in State legislatures, HOW are we suppose to keep up with them and the laws if they don;t tell us about them?

Though, I do not believe that i break any laws or felonies daily....just my common sense tells me such, BUT YA NEVER KNOW! :eek:

Some states codify "mistake of law/mistake of fact". Yes there is an old legal maxim "One is presumed to know the law", and this is generally practical as a "reasonably prudent person" or the reasonable man doctrine applies. A reasonably prudent person can know if his conduct is likely to violate the law. This is why the US SC has ruled the punishment for a crime MUST be proportional to it. IOW, you can't sentence a man to 25 years for jaywalking.

Well, pretty much, this is what i thought....that my common sense comes in to play on what i think is illegal vs legal....

but silly ordinances that make someone that has had a 20 lb lobster in a tank for the past 15 years can;t always know that the law was changed for ill treatment to fish or animal reasons, and what he was doing is now illegal...

ok, that is not a good example...i admit, but something of that nature...

care

Well, pretty much, this is what i thought....that my common sense comes in to play on what i think is illegal vs legal....

but silly ordinances that make someone that has had a 20 lb lobster in a tank for the past 15 years can;t always know that the law was changed for ill treatment to fish or animal reasons, and what he was doing is now illegal...

ok, that is not a good example...i admit, but something of that nature...

care

Silly laws such as you can't walk a chicken down main st. on thursdays? These archaic laws may still be technically on the books in some areas but are deseutude and have impliedly repealed themselves, they have no force of law.

as example, I have wild apple trees on this property... I discovered through trial and error, they make a pretty darn good apple sauce.

Well, I have been giving away jars of apple sauce to any neighbor I spot...there is no escaping for them because i have so much of it and so many apples left to make more and i did not even make a dent in all the ones i am letting the deer and porcupines eat....

So, I brought a couple of jars to some girlfriends of mine that run and own with their husbands, the local antique store in town....they both tasted it and said it was the best apple sauce they had ever had and asked me if i wanted them to sell a few jars in their antique stores to their customers who would appreciate the HOMEMADE and old time wild apple aspect of it....?

I don;t know if this is illegal or not? Do i need some sort of license to sell the 30 jars of it, once a year, as a hobby? probably so, because it is food????

They change laws left and right in State legislatures, HOW are we suppose to keep up with them and the laws if they don;t tell us about them?

Though, I do not believe that i break any laws or felonies daily....just my common sense tells me such, BUT YA NEVER KNOW! :eek:

Every piece of legislation is public record. It's not the state's job to throw the law in front of your eyes.

I don;t know if this is illegal or not? Do i need some sort of license to sell the 30 jars of it, once a year, as a hobby? probably so, because it is food????

Selling food, yes, is quite legally different from giving jars to your neighbors and friends.

Corruption is running amuck (it's correct spelling or amok) throughout the judicial branch.

It is time that Justices and Judges be held accountable for ricco, obstruction of justice, and so forth - they must be prosecuted for their crimes, to which fines and incarceration is imposed.

Throughout the United States, constituents civil rights are abused, see Dr. Les Sachs FAQs below:

Here is the complete internet FAQ, or Frequently Asked Questions with Answers, on American judicial and legal corruption - the most hidden and ugly secret about life inside the modern United States.

Information for the many victims of USA legal injustice, and for anyone seeking to understand America's terrifying legal system, and how America really works.

Why American lawyers and judges are destroying families, sending innocent people to prison, and why average working people cannot get justice in American courts.

This FAQ is especially important, because America's major news media are afraid to talk about wrongdoing by lawyers and judges. Here is the truth that the U.S. media knows, but hides from the public.

This information in this FAQ may be re-published without charge, even in full, by anyone, anywhere, with acknowledgement of author and source.

Here's the table of contents, a list of just the questions; there are 30 questions total in this FAQ. Click on the question to go to the answer, or you can also navigate the immediate following 10 questions of the FAQ through the sidebar on the right.

Questions (Click on question to read answer):

1. I've been a victim of wrongdoing by a judge or lawyer - where do I start in getting help?

2. I thought America was a "free country" with the "greatest legal system in the world" - so why is my situation such a difficult problem?

3. What about the grievance procedures for dishonest and criminal judges?

4. What about the local Bar or Bar association - Aren't they supposed to go after crooked lawyers and judges?

5. Why is it so hard to find a lawyer to fight legal or judicial corruption, why are all the lawyers afraid to help me?

6. Aren't there lawyers who specialize in "legal malpractice" or misconduct by lawyers?

7. I read about crazy lawsuits for trivial reasons where people win money - so why can't I find a lawyer to fight serious issues of legal corruption?

8. I had a lawyer in my original legal case, but he acted weak, timid and stupid in the courtroom, he didn't try to strongly defend me - Why was that?

9. What about prosecutors and police - won't the prosecutors or the FBI go after crooked lawyers and judges?

10. Is it true that once I become a victim of judicial and legal corruption, I basically become an "outlaw" to the whole legal system in America?

11. Is it just a question of money - could I fix things if I had some money?

12. Why doesn't someone fight this whole big crooked system - What is keeping all of this going?

13. But with the judges so out of control in America, aren't there rich people and political groups that have even more power than the judges?

14. How is the power of the big corporations in America, connected to the abuse of power by judges and lawyers?

15. What kind of a deal is in place between America's judges and lawyers, on the one hand, and the corporations and multi-millionaires?

16. I couldn't get help from my political representative, about my battle with a crooked judge or crooked lawyer - Why won't the politicians help me?

17. So the current state of legal corruption, is really supported by both political parties, the Democrats and the Republicans together?

18. Is the problem of judicial and legal corruption, the same as the problem of "political activist judges", or is that a different issue?

19. There are so many organizations out there - isn't there an organization that will help me fight wrongdoing by a judge or lawyers?

20. I've got great evidence, and an important story, of judicial or legal corruption. How do I get the news media to cover my case?

21. What about investigative reporters - won't they be interested in my story of legal or judicial corruption?

22. What about the alternative or radical or foreign news media - won't they be interested in my story of legal or judicial corruption?

23. What about the professors at the law schools - aren't they studying and writing about legal corruption?

24. There's all these rich business executives getting convicted now, like Martha Stewart - Doesn't that prove that the system is really working?

25. What about being my own lawyer in court, and filing lawsuits against legal corruption on my own?

26. What things should I keep in mind in dealing with lawyers?

27. What is the history of how judges and lawyers got so much power in America?

28. Is the problem of legal and judicial corruption really different or better in other countries, or is it just the same as in America?

29. So what can I do to fight my personal battle against judicial and legal corruption - or is it just hopeless?

30. What is the best thing happening to fight judicial and legal corruption in America?

Every piece of legislation is public record. It's not the state's job to throw the law in front of your eyes.

I suppose you are right on that, and common sense should solve anything in question.

1. I've been a victim of wrongdoing by a judge or lawyer - where do I start in getting help?

When you have been a victim of wrongdoing by a judge or lawyer, you have joined the ranks of what are now millions of victims of sleaze and corruption in the American legal system.

But you need first of all to realize that you are in an extremely difficult situation, and it will be very difficult for you to get help, despite your being surrounded by nearly a million lawyers in the USA, and living in a society that is obsessed with law and lawyers, with courts and with lawsuits.

This FAQ or list of Frequently Asked Questions, will help you understand the situation in which you find yourself. This FAQ will explain what will likely happen as you try the various avenues of seeking help and justice, and the powerful forces that are set up against you.

You have begun a road that is probably long and lonely, as well as dangerous. You or a loved one may be threatened with jail and prison, with losing everything you have or own, even with being physically and mentally tormented, being murdered or put to death.

You may be completely innocent, and have complete proof that a lawyer or judge or their friends have committed major felony crimes.

But still, you may have a terribly difficult time getting anyone to help you, or getting the news media to cover your story, or even getting someone to listen to you.

The first step is to face and confront the situation, and know exactly what forces you are facing in America's strange legal system. This FAQ will help you understand all of this.

posted by Dr Les Sachs @ 7:14 PM

2. I thought America was a "free country" with the "greatest legal system in the world" - so why is my situation such a difficult problem?

If you are a new victim of judicial or legal corruption, you will start to realize that America is a very different kind of place, than the way you used to think of it before. You are now confronted with the most hidden and terrible secret about life in modern America.

Regarding the American legal system, it is not like they told you in the schoolbooks when you were a child. It is not like the way they picture it in Hollywood movies, or on American television shows.

It is not like what you see in the news media, in a few cases when famous millionaires are on trial, and millions of dollars are being spent, and TV cameras are rolling, and reporters from around the world are watching everything that happens. Judges and lawyers behave very differently in those small number of legal cases that get high publicity.

On the other hand, in the vast majority of American legal cases, below the media radar screen, what happens is often very sordid and sleazy. Sometimes judges and lawyers commit crimes in broad daylight. Judges ignore the facts, ignore the law, ignore the truth and ignore justice. Lawyers cut sleazy deals and sell out their own clients. Bribery is commonplace.

There are courtrooms where judges and lawyers scream like lunatics at their victims, where judges and lawyers tell lies and plant false evidence, and no one says a word to fight them. Innocent people get sentenced to prison, or even to be strapped to a table and put to death; or people are told they will be sent to jail unless they pay extortion money to friends of the judge. Judges are hiring thugs to engage in extortion and intimidation against other people. Fake trials are held, where both "sides" of lawyers help the judge conduct a fake trial against the victim.

In fact, the best way for rich people to get away with committing felony crimes in America, is to get a judge to be part of the gang of criminals - because they almost never prosecute a judge, even when there is clear proof the judge is a criminal.

Yes, it is really that bad.

Unlike what people imagine, most legal cases are never even allowed to get to a jury - the judges make sure of that. People are crushed and destroyed, threatened and sentenced, denied access to their families and children, and lose everything they have and own, without any jury ever hearing what they had to say.

America brags about having the "rule of law", but this does not mean that the law is taken seriously. All it means is that there are people with the title of "judges" and "lawyers" involved, while you are being railroaded and denied your rights, while your family is destroyed, your life ruined, and your freedoms are trampled by a court. "The rule of law" is just a propaganda phrase that covers for rule by lawyers.

The reality of American courts is an immense tragedy and catastrophe, a tragedy which is mostly un-reported in the news media. (See below on why the U.S. media are quiet about crooked judges and lawyers.) There are millions of victims, with stories that are largely hidden, suppressed or obscured by the big news media organizations. Some of these victims are under gag orders or bans on their freedom of speech, but many of these stories are out on the internet for you to see, some of them despite the gag orders.

Because these stories are not prominent on the TV news or in the major newspapers, most people who are not yet victims - maybe like you, before you became a victim yourself - most people tend to believe what they have been told, about living in a "free country" with "justice in the courts", and the "greatest legal system in the world".

It is natural to believe this propaganda, it is human nature for Americans to accept these stories. But it is not the truth about the American legal system. It is scary to confront that truth, to face the real facts about fraud and injustice in America's courts. On the internet, however, you can find many of the particular cases and examples, which show you the real truth about what is going on in the American courts right now.

Additionally, the courts themselves in America, not only their decisions and decrees and orders, but also the rantings and ravings of judges themselves, are a powerful means of propaganda against the people who are victims of the legal system. What courts and judges say, is what everyone is allowed to talk about and repeat, no matter how dishonest, criminal, slanderous, or false and unjust, the statements made by the judge. However, the statements of a private person - especially if it is critical of a judge or court - are things that carry much less weight, and which the media often will refuse to publish. In America, the courts are allowed to shape the picture of reality presented by the mass media.

I suppose you are right on that, and common sense should solve anything in question.

Additionally the US SC has ruled a person can not be held criminally accountable for a law that is so vague, he can not even tell if he is breaking the law, another reasonable man principle. I can't remember the case name, but have it in my notes.

Supplied? As in given to you? No.

Actually, you can pick up a copy of the penal codes at the library I believe. I know you can order them if you want them.

Happy reading.

Immie

So now you want to blame your shortcomings on the government huh? How bout some personal responsibility care?

There are also biases impose by all concern, that is, judges, attorneys, and justices when you are proactive in the research of case laws for your case. Especially if you are a non-white woman.

As an example, the state of California in Family Case Law cites that your spouse's pension is inclusive as community property. However, Orange County Family courts rewrote the case law, and stipulated that my sister along with Michael Fisher (attorney at law) that my sister had no entitlement, which disputes the actual rule of law written and codified in California's Family Law. Also, Safeco would not enforce the QDRO, human resource stipulated that she did not have to.

Then there's PAS (parental alienation syndrome), the most abusive and offensive act against women as penned by Bush Jr., which affords men to ILLEGALLY imprison their wives and children and/or mentally institutionalize them for divorcing them. Orange Family Courts has imposed this upon many women, and is wrong.

Actually, you can pick up a copy of the penal codes at the library I believe. I know you can order them if you want them.

Case laws links for your respective state can also be found on-line, visit findlaw (I am disallow from posting the actual url as I have not posted fifteen posts).

This Les Sach is a Grade-A nutjob.

Cite your proof to this puzzling dilemma?

While you gather your evidence to quantify your corollary, I shall present Les Sac's biography:

..."Dr Les Sachs is an author, journalist, and expert on US corruption, who has been forced to take political refuge in western Europe, after he criticised a racist friend of the President Bush family.

Dr Sachs, son of a Polish-Jewish mother, was targeted by President Bush's close friend and major contributor, the racist and Jew-hating author Patricia Cornwell. "The US hates Jews who are for peace, Jews who expose US extremism and fascism - These are the Jews America wants to silence and destroy." Details of the attacks on Dr Sachs are below.

Dr Sachs holds seven degrees from three universities, the first two from Harvard; two further degrees in philosophy; and a research doctorate in historical studies of law and religion.

Dr Sachs also holds the Superior Performance Award from the United States Department of Justice, and the American Legion and Voice of Democracy School Award for his writing and speaking on issues of freedom.

Dr Sachs has written several highly praised books that sold over one hundred thousand copies. His amusing book on auto sales corruption was described by US CBS Television as the "best book ever written" on the topic.

Anchored in a spiritual view of nature, Dr Sachs is devoted to freedom, peace, tolerance, justice, gentleness and compassion. He supports the rights of the vulnerable, and of those who challenge corruption, tyranny, and the abuse of power.

Early awards Dr Sachs received as a "Voice of Democracy".
Blue-Collar Chicago

Dr Les Sachs has multiple ethnic heritages, mostly European, but including Jewish roots via his Polish mother and native American roots via his Canadian father.

Dr Sachs grew up in working class neighborhoods in Chicago, Illinois, USA. He spent much of his childhood in the streets and bowling alleys of this heartland US city. As a child, Dr Sachs was quietly influenced by some deeply-felt encounters with Native American spirituality, a perspective that nurtures him to this day. Dr Sachs graduated from public high school at the age of 16, and immediately entered Harvard College on a scholarship.

Years of Education, Jobs in Government, and a Spiritual Journey

The young student Les Sachs on his first jaunts to Europe.

Dr Sachs has spent most of his life in the quiet study and pursuit of answers to the great spiritual questions, never caring much about money or success. His focus instead was on intellectual and spiritual pursuits, and ethical and political activism in the midst of a society becoming devoted to greed.

The major indulgence of the young Les Sachs, was in numerous travels to the gentle societies of Canada and Europe, where he instantly felt at home as an international citizen.

In summers during his student years, the young Les Sachs worked for the US Federal Aviation Administration, the Mayor’s Office of the City of Boston, Massachusetts, and also the United States Department of Justice, where he received the Superior Performance Award.

Dr Sachs' delightfully artful certificate of "retirement" from the government of The City of Boston, and his major award from the United States Department of Justice in Washington, D.C. - But where are those FBI guys when you really need them? Today the FBI supports Bush's friends, and the terrorism and murder of journalists and others who expose corruption.

Photo of Les Sachs taken by a girlfriend in student days.
Already looking a bit radical. Les Sachs got his first master's degree from Harvard’s Graduate School of Education. As a graduate student at Harvard, Dr Sachs worked as a teaching assistant in a course on the moral issues arising from the Holocaust and the history of the Nazi Third Reich, and he gave a lecture to Harvard students on the role of art and artists in relation to a fascist government.

After Harvard, Dr Sachs went on to further studies in philosophy at City University of New York, where he earned the MA and MPhil degrees, and then completed his formal education with a fellowship at the Catholic University of Washington, D.C. There, Dr Sachs earned the antique mediaeval degrees of JCB, JCL, and JCD, writing his doctoral thesis on 16th century Britain, and an early attempt to enact a spiritual socialism.

Dr Sachs is very open-minded on religion, and respects all humane and tolerant religious ideals. Dr Sachs honours his Jewish heritage, despite the US government threats to jail and murder him as a "stupid Jew". Dr Sachs is a Christian Unitarian by faith. In the spirit of Dr Albert Schweitzer, Dr Sachs believes that spiritual truth flowers above all in our relationships with nature and with the animals of the earth.

Dr Sachs' university diplomas --
Above, Dr Sachs' first two degrees from Harvard; below, several more graduate degrees including his doctorate.
It is not quite known how many college beer parties were attended while these diplomas were being gathered.

Dr Sachs - Political Activist and Author
As a religious and spiritual socialist - not fitting in to the US 'system' - Dr Sachs pursued an independent path very different from his Harvard classmates, who recently have been ruling the US empire.

Dr Sachs shunned the opportunities of wealth and power, and instead he worked at a wide variety of odd jobs, pursuing two other avenues in pursuit of a ethical and political life. He never forsook his youthful idealism to 'change the world'.

One was as a political activist trying to fight injustice in whatever ways he could, often writing letters and protests. This of course earned him the dislike of US government officials.

The second was developing a writing and publishing career, a platform from which he might have a greater voice in helping to reform the oppressive and increasingly fascist American landscape.

Dr Sachs has always taken an interest in the automobile culture. In the early 1980s, Dr Sachs became interested in America's hilariously cowboy motor sales industry, and decided to do some new-style journalism on it. This was the beginning of Dr Sachs' major public role as an expert on US corruption.

Dr Sachs "went undercover" as a car salesman to write his best-selling book for Penguin - Pearson, How to Buy Your New Car for a Rock-Bottom Price. Dr Sachs' car book was a sharp debunking of the chicanery in the auto sales industry, but also contained crisp social observation and insight into the funny characters who are found within the sales culture. Dr Sachs then co-authored a book for Simon & Schuster on used cars, Cheap Wheels.

Dr Sachs noted how the U.S. auto sales industry serves as an economic safety valve for displaced American workers, and how car salespeople see themselves as much more honest than crooked lawyers and politicians.

In the suburbs of Washington, D.C., Dr Sachs trying to help his fellow Americans learn to play the car sales game. Note the classic fuzzy dice.

Popular books by Dr Sachs, each of them a well regarded classic of the genre.

The blue book on new cars made some big boodles of money for the astonishingly ungrateful Penguin Pearson publishing corporation, which joined in threatening to murder Dr Sachs in revenge for his writing about the anti-Semite Patricia Cornwell.

Dr Sachs had graduated from Harvard at age 19, earned his seventh and final degree, his doctorate, at the age of 28, but it was relatively late that he understood his vocation as a writer, author, and journalist. And it was even later still that Dr Sachs came to realize he had talents as a novelist.

This realization came in the 1990s as the American publishing industry entered a period of implosion, focusing on its big famous authors to the exclusion of smaller ones, so Dr Sachs founded his own USA publishing company, the Pussycat Press, that he ran out of his humble apartment.
The suburban Richmond, Virginia apartment building where Dr Sachs lived from 1988 to 2003, the international headquarters of his 'Pussycat Press'.

Apartment up the stairs and to the right.

Before she went blind, Dr Sachs' beloved cat, Miss Kitty, used to like prowling around those bushes.

In 1998 Dr Sachs published The Virginia Ghost Murders, a mystery novel that won critical acclaim as well as popularity with readers.

One of the several themes of The Virginia Ghost Murders is the good ol' boy corruption of Virginia society and government. The heroine of this novel is a mystical female detective descended from Edgar Allan Poe, and readers have never stopped asking Dr Sachs about when there will be sequels. The Virginia Ghost Murders became "The Book that Patricia Cornwell Threatened to Destroy" and the trigger for the US government threats to jail and murder Dr Sachs.

Bush friend Patricia Cornwell Begins Attacks
to Jail and Murder Dr Les Sachs

In the year 2000, when the junior George Bush was first running for President of the US, Dr Les Sachs was victimized by a criminal scandal connected with Bush's campaigns. Dr Sachs publicly criticized Jew-baiting extortion threats he had been faxed by the famous racist and celebrity author Patricia Cornwell, who has been a friend of the President Bush family since the early 1980s. Cornwell funnels large amounts of money to the Bushes and US politicians. On one occasion alone, Cornwell presented the Bush family with a million dollar gift and bribe, as Cornwell and her lesbian lover were invited to frolic at the President Bush estate in Kennebunkport, Maine.

Patricia Cornwell grew up under the foster supervision of the Jew-hating preacher Billy Graham, famous for denoucing Jews on the Watergate tapes with US President Richard Nixon. Cornwell herself denounces the "filthy Jews", and publicly boasts she can get away with murdering people. Cornwell takes a particular pleasure in financing neo-Nazis, threatening to burn books, and threatening to kill people of Jewish heritage.

See the online "REAL biography of Patricia Cornwell" for more background on Patricia Cornwell and her life of criminal scandals. Among other offences, Cornwell has had a series of scandals and legal cases regarding her copying and imitating outside material for her books, including Cornwell stealing the private autopsy reports of murdered children.

Back in 1999-2000, Dr Sachs was a neighbour of Patricia Cornwell in Richmond, Virginia, and also shared the same publisher as Cornwell, Penguin Books. Documents prove that Dr Sachs' novel, The Virginia Ghost Murders, was in the hands of Cornwell's editors and literary agents at a very early date, long before Cornwell announced, in December 1999, a new novel that sounded like the plot of Dr Sachs' book.

Given what seemed to be yet another Cornwell theft-in-progress, Dr Sachs privately needled Cornwell, trying to avoid becoming another in Cornwell's long line of victims. After Dr Sachs' protests, Cornwell delayed publication of her novel and re-wrote it, to try to eliminate the more overt copying of elements of Dr Sachs' already-published novel.

But the Cornwell gang didn't want another Cornwell scandal going public, so they faxed Dr Sachs a Jew-baiting extortion letter, demanding the book-burning and destruction of Dr Sachs' books and writings, and his silence about Patricia Cornwell. This letter, with its book-burning demands, was deeply offensive to Dr Sachs who is partly Jewish, and who honours the memory of the Jews who died in the Holocaust of Hitler's Nazis, the same Holocaust where the books of Jews were likewise destroyed and burned.

Dr Sachs told the Cornwell gang to take their Nazi-style threats and shove them up their buttocks. At the time, Dr Sachs was not aware of Cornwell's deep ties to the murderous George Bush gang, nor of Cornwell's ability to bribe US judges and successfully commit extortion and other crimes.

Patricia Cornwell, egged on by her lawyers, paid a reported half million dollars to finance a programme to ban, jail and murder Dr Sachs, and this criminal scheme was also backed by the Penguin Pearson publishing corporation that sells Cornwell's books. Thus an array of criminal forces - the Bush gang and US politicians and their allies; Cornwell and her big publishing company; and Jew-hating judges and lawyers taking bribes and getting paid by Cornwell - all joined in trying to hide the truth about the sleazy Cornwell, and in trying to crush and destroy Dr Sachs.

To carry out the Cornwell scheme, the notorious Jew-hating Virginia federal "Judge Robert Payne is my name, federal bribery is my game", who was appointed by Cornwell's friend the first President Bush, staged a brief and fraudulent "show trial" court proceeding to illegally ban Dr Sachs' freedom of speech and freedom of the press. By prior arrangement with Cornwell's lawyers, Judge Payne instantly banned Dr Sachs' fredom of speech in a phone call, mere minutes after Dr Sachs received the legal papers.

Judge Payne and Cornwell hired thugs, including a neo-Nazi from Germany, to fraudulently pose as lawyers for Dr Sachs himself. These thugs used threats of illegal jailing, torture by Cornwell's thugs, and murder, in order to keep Dr Sachs quiet, and to prevent the judge's illegal orders from being quickly appealed.

There was no trial, no lawyers with the courage to help him, and Dr Sachs was unable to say a word about the events taking place. After a few weeks a final and totally fraudulent written court order was produced, claiming that Dr Sachs had "agreed" to the banning of his own freedom of speech for the rest of his life, plus to pay a huge some of money to the judge's friends. This clearly fraudulent order is signed only by the Bush judge and Cornwell's bribed and paid lawyers.

Dr Sachs has a soft-spoken and gentle character, so the Cornwell gang thought he was a "stupid Jew" who would stay quiet and submissive, and they allowed Dr Sachs to stay alive so he could pay money to the judge's friends.

Cornwell's thugs openly talked about murdering Dr Sachs in court records, and left another major smoking gun in their portrayal of a fake "civil rights First Amendment charity", a "Freedom Works Foundation" which was never IRS-certified and thus is a fraud, as part of their staging of the fake trial against Dr Sachs. The Cornwell thugs put this 'Foundation' fraud in writing, in court records and even keep it today on the internet.

These criminal acts are proven in documents now on file in Europe, and also held by America's FBI and federal prosecutors. The US government has continued to protect Cornwell out of loyalty to Bush, and the reflex to cover up for crimes by US federal judges, though recently information on the Cornwell crimes was requested by US White House Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald.

After her threats to murder Dr Sachs, and Bush was installed as President by the US judges, Patricia Cornwell dropped a fresh USD $1 million bribe off with the Bush family, and Cornwell and with her lesbian lover Irene Shulgin joined the Bushes in celebration at the Bush family homestead in Maine.

From the time these criminal acts began to take place, Dr Sachs desperately tried to get legal help to fight back, only to find that American lawyers are too afraid to fight crimes by lawyers and judges that involve the President Bush family, even when the crimes are completely proven by documents. No US lawyer has the courage to fight bribed judges who are backed by the Bush family.

Dr Sachs bravely stayed in America for as long as he could - he paid some of the extortion money to the judge's friends to buy himself some time. But in the end it proved impossible for Dr Sachs to stay in the US, with the judge's thugs closing in on him and making it clear he faced illegal jailing and death, because he dared to try to find a lawyer to fight the crimes of Bush's friends.

With Dr Sachs totally abandoned by America's fearful lawyers, and the Bush government ready to jail him and kill him, Dr Sachs was finally forced to escape from the US for his life and his freedom.

Dr Sachs Escapes from the US to Save His Life

Contrary to the lies and propaganda of the Cornwell gang, Dr Les Sachs had never cared about money or fame. He specifically avoided the money-making careers he could have chosen, as an Honours Harvard graduate. And Dr Sachs had turned down television interviews requested by Dan Rather about his car books.

But, in his final months above ground in the US, before the Bush-Cornwell gang closed in on him to jail him and kill him, Dr Sachs briefly became a capitalist. He intentionally took a job where he could earn large piles of money, just so he could afford to hire lawyers and fight these political criminals backed by President Bush and Patricia Cornwell.

Almost overnight, Dr Sachs became one of the USA's top-performing mortgage loan officers, using his talents and compassion to structure loans for Americans who were not able to get loans elsewhere. In this, his final job in the USA, Dr Sachs became one of the most successful loan officers ever, at the national headquarters of a company called America's MoneyLine. Dr Sachs' former colleagues smile and tell the story of how Dr Sachs, working in a small cube with a telephone and a computer, managed to get a paycheck of over $23,000 USD in a single month, with his talent by structuring loans for people who needed them. His customers at times were grateful and in tears, for the financial rescues that Dr Sachs provided.

Dr Sachs offered his cash flow of several hundred thousand dollars, to any US lawyer who would actually stand and fight the Patricia Cornwell gang, and the corrupt federal judges and lawyers who had threatened to kill him. Despite the money Dr Sachs assembled, and his contacting thousands of lawyers, no US lawyer ever had the courage to defend Dr Sachs.

For Dr Sachs - who had tried to honour the memory of his Polish-Jewish countrymen who had died in the Holocaust - looking for a brave lawyer in the US, turned out to be as hopeless as Abraham looking for 10 good men in Sodom and Gomorrah.
The national headquarters of America's MoneyLine, where Dr Sachs had his final job in America: nice place to work, friendly people, free soda in the machines for the staff, and huge paychecks which still could not turn up a brave lawyer inside the corrupt USA.

So, alone and abandoned, Dr Sachs had to use the money he briefly earned, to make his escape out of America. Tipped off as to when they were planning to grab him and jail him in prelude to murdering him, Dr Sachs went into hiding in the US, fleeing northwards just as the Patricia Cornwell gang were about to grab him in Virginia.

After some months in hiding, trying to write about his ordeal, Dr Sachs slipped over the US border near Niagara Falls into Canada, where even Canadians thought it was too dangerous for Dr Sachs because of the risk of attack or kidnapping by US agents, given Patricia Cornwell's many friends at the FBI. Dr Sachs flew from Toronto to the Netherlands, where he was indeed attacked by US government agents who e-mailed him computer viruses from FBI offices, to try and destroy his computers and writing.

Though Dr Sachs was sheltered and given informal refuge in the Netherlands, and received help from brave Dutch people, he was also the victim of hostility by a Dutch establishment, which even today maintains a hostility to Jews and foreigners, in the ugly tradition of the Dutch collaborators who betrayed Anne Frank to be killed by the Nazis.

Dr Sachs settled finally in the capital of Europe, in the wonderful bi-lingual (French and Dutch) city of Brussels, Belgium.

Dr Sachs' journalism and writings on US legal corruption, have extended far outward from the racist bribery crimes of Bush friend Patricia Cornwell. Dr Sachs has exposed how the whole system of corrupt US judges and lawyers, now serves a new Nazi-like fascist system in the United States. There are now more than 2 million US prisoners - 25 per cent of the world's prison population - who are a source of slave labour for US corporations, even though many of these prisoners are innocent. The US court corruption further serves as a tool of crushing of political opposition and a source of terrorism against the US population.

The writings of Dr Sachs are now read in many countries, and he receives communications from people all around the world, including many victims and their families. This includes other victims of Patricia Cornwell; Jews or families of Jews attacked in the US, or even killed in US jail cells; the innocent in US prisons; and so many victims of injustice in the US and elsewhere.

Dr Sachs knows that among his purposes in life, in surviving all of this and managing to stay alive, is that of bringing some comfort and greater understanding to many victims of the US regime and their families."

Go and search for your state's code of laws. I am sure you can find it posted. Ditto with the U.S.
The issue often isn't the law itself but its interpretation. Often they are so vague as to mean anything.

Actually the exclusionary rule itself is not part of the Constitution so no amendment would be needed. But I agree that it would bad policy to eliminate it.

To improve things:
1) English loser pays rule to limit tort suits.
2) No contingency fee arrangements
3) Redefine what is a felony. Currently by one estimate every American commits three felonies a day. That is an absurd situation.
4) Professional jury system. Or some limit. Currently jurors are people too stupid to get out of it. That has to end.
5) No judge shopping. A case gets assigned and thats it, unless there is some conflct or malfeasance.

The 4th doesn't exist if illegally obtained evidence isn't excluded. So the exclusionary rule effectuates the amendment.

your 1 and 2 essentially prohibit anyone but the wealthiest from using the court system...

i can't speak to 3 because i don't know what you're talking about.

your 4? if people are "too stupid" to serve on a jury, they are too stupid to vote... I've found that juries generally do the right thing.... not always, but usually.

5? I actually agree with your number 5. An IAS system is actually quite workable.

If I could change anything, it would be to decriminalize drugs and get rid of the Rockefeller drug laws so that prisons will be for violent offenders and not some yutz who sold an ounce of pot to an undercover.

Except the US functioned fine without the exclusionary rule for some period.
I am not backing getting rid of it, just saying it is not inherent in the 4th amendment to begin with.
The English system works just fine in most countries and I have yet to hear poor people complaining there they are shut out of the process. I would rather have a few poor people put at a disadvantage than millions of people, rich and poor, getting fleeced by lawyers and missing choices in health care, products, and other services because of concerns over frivolous lawsuits.
Just because stupid people can vote is not a reason to let stupid people serve on juries as well. Many cases, especially financial ones, are very sophisticated and technical. Hoping that someone with a grade school education can understand the distinctions is no way to conduct a trial. That reduces the arguments to which lawyer is the better actor, not the actual truth of the charges, which ought to be the function of a jury system.

Oh I think it might be easy for the average citizen to commit at least one felony per day..

Tax evasion is an easy one..

Failing to report crimes..

Fraud...

Gun "crimes", regarding ownership.. Hell- many people do this.. if you have a kid in your home in my state, the gun has to be kept safely, and locked up. LOTS of people do not lock their guns up.

Non payment of child support

Child carseat neglect to use

Advertising wanting to adopt a child

Public indecency (peeing in public)

Covertly using spy tools, or even discussing what was heard using the spy tools (even with your own phone or computer, if you are using conversation recording, etc.. )

Blah blah blah...

Hell, even having a campfire in your yard can be a felony, I think.. Or at least burning your own stuff, can..

So yeah I believe that this can happen on a daily basis..

As a gun dealer I am pretty sensitive to this.
One question on the Federal Form 4473 asks "are you a user of or addicted to illegal drugs" (I cant remember the exact language).
Virtually every buyer answers no to the question. But on average probably 40% or more of my customers smoke pot on some kind of basis. I know that and they know that. Does that mean I am committing a crime by allowing what is probably a prohibited person from acquiring a gun?
The case could be made.

When i started in the business, I had an old dealer (he had started prior to 1968) tell me "if you do this business for very long, you are going to break the law. There are so many, with so many details, with some of them contradicting one another that it is impossible not to." He was absolutely right.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back