Important discussions about mental health, also, an explanation on why i'm the king of the world!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i pace around the room all day listening to political audiobooks, that explains the reality of why i start so many threads, i get inspired by so many ideas. i'm too hyper, young, and have too much stamina! you guys just have to keep up!

i pace around the room all day listening to political audiobooks, that explains the reality of why i start so many threads, i get inspired by so many ideas. i'm too hyper, young, and have too much stamina! you guys just have to keep up!

Or you could find something productive to do with all that energy.

• Banned
Or you could find something productive to do with all that energy.
LIKE WHAT?

I already wrestle muscular dudes, and you guys crucify me as "gay" for that. what's gay about men testing their strength?

Kings of the world come and go. Doesn't bother me, because I'M BATMAN.

Whether you see it or not , that is a huge shout for advice and help .
Worse . You are rationalising your position and trying to convince us on matters which are only symptoms of something far more central and perhaps concerning .

Have you thought about having your testicles removed to help you straighten out your life ?

Forum List

Back