Important anti-gun message from Hollywood

Saw the original version or whatever pop up on my XBox's Youtube feed a bit back.
I was like WTF since when do celebrities have the right to tell me anything?

Then I realized that celebrities do this shit all the time and so I continue to ignore them. :p

Hollywood will find out that if the right to bear arms is on the line, so will be their speech rights.

And they will run the other way.

Hollywood will find out that if the right to bear arms is on the line, so will be their speech rights.

And they will run the other way.

Like they banned cigarette commercial so too should they ban any movie that displays guns as a means to kill. Goodbye..Hollywood.

I can't see it. This sucks. For those who haven't figured it out I have "yabadaba doo" version of a connection.

But I do know of one that I was reading about at the DM. 3 actresses. Decrying gun violence.

Racist bitches. Where were they for all the deaths in Chicago?

I've been demanding celebs shut the fuck up for decades and they keep spewing their ignorance.

I've been demanding celebs shut the fuck up for decades and they keep spewing their ignorance.

We should listen to their highly informed G.E.D. minds. Sean Penn comes to mind. Goes to New Orleans with a boat with a whole in it and doesn't realize it until he gets in it. But hell, it was a photo op.

Last edited:
565 gun related murders of children under 18.
Of that was 119 were under 12.
Yet we have over 1.2 million abortion murders every year.
Abortion kills more children than guns have ever done.
So Hollywood should keep it's mouth shut.

Holy%2520Retarded%2520Topic%2520Batman.jpg

Oh, c'mon people. They're Hollywood pukes! They're not making violent movies. They're making films that display their artistry in portraying other people who brutally murder other artists in make-believe scenarios.

Oh, c'mon people. They're Hollywood pukes! They're not making violent movies. They're making films that display their artistry in portraying other people who brutally murder other artists in make-believe scenarios.

Maybe I should shit on an oBUMa picture and call it art....

Hollyweird. Who listens to these idiots?

Oh, I forgot. Most of the feeble minded population does.

Maybe I should shit on an oBUMa picture and call it art....

Such language!!!

You could just take a Barry on an Obama picture.

Forum List

Back