Imply: Don't show up on your days off

I'm not very selective, but I guess that also means I should let people exercise their right to be selective. After 3 incidents (one from each job and 1 from school) I prolly should know by now that forcing friendship on others will get me in to more trouble than I could handle.
Exactly how do you go about forcing friendship on others?

incessantly begging them and paying them $$$

Skip the first and go straight to the second with me.

I'm not very selective, but I guess that also means I should let people exercise their right to be selective. After 3 incidents (one from each job and 1 from school) I prolly should know by now that forcing friendship on others will get me in to more trouble than I could handle.

Begging and offering money is not force.

What is the usual response when you beg somone to be your friend?

When you give someone money do you make it clear that it is in exchange for friendship? If so, what is the usual response?

What kind of behavior do you expect from a friend?

What is your overall opinion of yourself?

Specifically why do you believe you have difficulty making and keeping friends?

Last edited:

258Troll_spray.jpg

Begging and offering money is not force.

What is the usual response when you beg somone to be your friend?

When you give someone money do you make it clear that it is in exchange for friendship? If so, what is the usual response?

What kind of behavior do you expect from a friend?

What is your overall opinion of yourself?

Specifically why do you believe you have difficulty making and keeping friends?

She turn it down when I give money to her. And I don't have difficutly making friends, just keeping bc I need a rage outlet.

I know what you're saying Blond Bomb Shel.

One day Betty and Susie were looking at me funny. I said "Girl what up wit that eyeball roll?"

I knew they were mad cuz I had all their men, they knew I had mad skillz and wasn't instain like they are. Just cuz my boobie are perkier and bigger than they so why they hating on me ya know? I say my pary every nite hoping no more gals hating on me like Lavisha and Lashanda, but they keep stealing my tots and I'm like "Oh no you didn't!"
They want to beat me up but I hike up my skirt a little more and tell Bubba to git with em and then go to Burger King.

Sometimes life isn't fair, right BBS? :(

haha that's funny as fuck!

Yeah... it was... but YOU'RE NOT... ya fucking MORON.

Try this on for size.... SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I know what you're saying Blond Bomb Shel.

One day Betty and Susie were looking at me funny. I said "Girl what up wit that eyeball roll?"

I knew they were mad cuz I had all their men, they knew I had mad skillz and wasn't instain like they are. Just cuz my boobie are perkier and bigger than they so why they hating on me ya know? I say my pary every nite hoping no more gals hating on me like Lavisha and Lashanda, but they keep stealing my tots and I'm like "Oh no you didn't!"
They want to beat me up but I hike up my skirt a little more and tell Bubba to git with em and then go to Burger King.

Sometimes life isn't fair, right BBS? :(

haha that's funny as fuck!

Yeah... it was... but YOU'RE NOT... ya fucking MORON.

Try this on for size.... SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I tried to click on ur STFU hyperlink. Didn't work. It's just too bad cuz I woulda saw ur face behind it.

Here's my fucking little rant:

Is it ok to shit talk someone you're really jealous of? At work, everyone ws talking to me but Kyra, who didn't like me. She liked
other people. I'll describe one of them. I HATE Andrea. She was 4 years younger than me and Kyra was 4 years older. It was '09 and she was 16, I was 20, and Kyra was 24, so wtf she's gotta like Andrea for? Kyra and I would have more in common than some high school girl. Anyway, I got so angry, I pushed Andrea around for an outlet. I also ripped buttons off her coat when no one was around. I also said something about she deserve to be slapped a million times. It's hard to be stuck up w/ a swollen face. Seriously, she thinks the whole world revolves around her. What does Kyra see in her that she doesn't see in me? I asked Kyra that and she blew me off w/o answering that.

Andrea is working elsewhere now and will graduate high school this year. Me? I'm still looking for a job bc I can't deal w/ all this jealousy and rage. I'm still angry and I hate Andrea.

Is it ok to shit talk someone you're really jealous of? At work, everyone ws talking to me but Kyra, who didn't like me. She liked
other people. I'll describe one of them. I HATE Andrea. She was 4 years younger than me and Kyra was 4 years older. It was '09 and she was 16, I was 20, and Kyra was 24, so wtf she's gotta like Andrea for? Kyra and I would have more in common than some high school girl. Anyway, I got so angry, I pushed Andrea around for an outlet. I also ripped buttons off her coat when no one was around. I also said something about she deserve to be slapped a million times. It's hard to be stuck up w/ a swollen face. Seriously, she thinks the whole world revolves around her. What does Kyra see in her that she doesn't see in me? I asked Kyra that and she blew me off w/o answering that.

Andrea is working elsewhere now and will graduate high school this year. Me? I'm still looking for a job bc I can't deal w/ all this jealousy and rage. I'm still angry and I hate Andrea.

And you're pissed that it doesn't revolve around you. What you fail to see is that no one wants you for a friend because you're a flaming bitch.

And you're pissed that it doesn't revolve around you. What you fail to see is that no one wants you for a friend because you're a flaming bitch.
:clap2:

It's times like this when I wish I had more rep to hand out to people that truly earned it.

Please... PLEASE... just SHUT - THE - FUCK - UP... :eusa_hand:

she's a source of amusement.

She ain't even that bro. I've been on this board for over seven years, and she's got to be the biggest fucking MORON, HEAD CASE I've ever seen on here.

As amusement, it's pretty thin gruel.

Like sesiously, wtf!

I used to be really welcome there. It was at a fast food joint and I could go there to eat on my days off anytime and no one bats an eyelash. They even say hi and stuff like that. However, in the end, I was so unwelcome that the sight of me triggers uneasiness in others. I stopped being allowed to go there on my days off. Or if I do go there, they just ignore me like they don't know me. They even said to go there as a customer, get (eat) my food, and leave. So much for fair weather friends.

When I first started, everyone talked to me but Kira. She just doesn't wanna be my friend. It's hard to bear, so I begged and tried to pay her $$$, which she turned down. They called corporate on me just for that! like wtf? For an anger outlet, I treated other coworkers like shyt, esp those people that Kira DID like. Basically, they had to take my verbal abuse. I got written up and then flicked off my boss for writing me up. Luckily, she didn't see me giving her the finger. I also stared at Kira on my days off. Finally, I screamed at my boss in front of customers for a rage outlet. THey suspended me 2 weeks. When I came back, it was for on-call hours and everyone ostracized me, so I quit.

Thing is, Kira hurt me and no one admit that. I even once pleaded w/ my boss on facebook to make Kira like me. Also, when she won't let me sit at her table, I reported it to my boss who said to find a different table. wtf? I also damaged Andrea's coat bc Kira is her friend and not mine (no one found out.) And lastly, I used to refer to Kira as "my friend" during my normal conversations and once I did that in front of Kira, who denied being my friend. I reported that to the boss as well. No luck.

As for being cheap, when I was begging Kira and paying her money, Jenny said Kira hated her for months initially until she (jeccy) accidentally made coffee wrong and burned some ppl, which Kira thought was funny. Then they were friends. The next day, I purposely made coffee wrong, burned myself, and Kira got disgusted. the fvck?

B4 Kira hurt me, I actually kicked *ss the first several months. Why don't they take that into account when applying consequence for bad behavior the last coupla months?

If this is for real (not some stupid attempt at trolling) then you need some serious help, or just maturity. Come to think of it, regardless, you still need some serious help, check with the conspiracy posters. I'm sure they each have direct lines to their attending shrinks or psych clinics.

ok firstly the raditz light speed thing is a translation mistake , this is NOT said in the manga or the japense version ,they never reach light speed in dbz , they get close at the very end at full power maybe , theoreticly , like 60-80 thousand mach maybe , but light speed is 90 thousand + . Hulk is physically much stronger then any dbz character ever gets , normal green hulk has lifted 150 billion tons. World War Hulk can theoreticly destroy a planet through physical blows , hes already been shown to be strong enough to survive in the planet core and pull/push tectonic plates around. Plus he can survive in space for a very very very long time , like days or weeks. Plus hulk regenerates at a MASSIVE degree. Hulk cant fly but he can jump into the outer atmosphere and cross continental , and has been shown to move as fast as top tier marvel characters such as the norse god Thor. Maybe goku could hit him with a big enough ki blast to kill him or knock him down to bruce banner state (however WWH has shrugged off a nova blast from human torch , this blast can be as hot as 1 million degrees , the surface of the sun is only 50,000 ) , but he would need to go all out right from the start , the longer the fight went the less chance goku would have , take too long and hulk would overpower him. As hulks strength has no measurable limits. Hulks stamina and durability is nearly limitless , as is his strength , goku would be very hard pressed to win this. The only way is complete overkill right from the start before hulk can catch his stride , i think goku could feasibly beat anything below world war hulk power , maybe , as it would be very hard for hulk to fight someone who can move so fast and fly and teleport and who can attack from range. So because of his movement advantages il say GOKU ftw , but only just and only if he does it quick.

How much of a "blond bomb shel" are you? Can you prove that you're hawt?
C3BB_4DA80BF2.gif

Forum List

Back