Imply: Don't show up on your days off

Mar 25, 2011
Like sesiously, wtf!

I used to be really welcome there. It was at a fast food joint and I could go there to eat on my days off anytime and no one bats an eyelash. They even say hi and stuff like that. However, in the end, I was so unwelcome that the sight of me triggers uneasiness in others. I stopped being allowed to go there on my days off. Or if I do go there, they just ignore me like they don't know me. They even said to go there as a customer, get (eat) my food, and leave. So much for fair weather friends.

When I first started, everyone talked to me but Kira. She just doesn't wanna be my friend. It's hard to bear, so I begged and tried to pay her $$$, which she turned down. They called corporate on me just for that! like wtf? For an anger outlet, I treated other coworkers like shyt, esp those people that Kira DID like. Basically, they had to take my verbal abuse. I got written up and then flicked off my boss for writing me up. Luckily, she didn't see me giving her the finger. I also stared at Kira on my days off. Finally, I screamed at my boss in front of customers for a rage outlet. THey suspended me 2 weeks. When I came back, it was for on-call hours and everyone ostracized me, so I quit.

Thing is, Kira hurt me and no one admit that. I even once pleaded w/ my boss on facebook to make Kira like me. Also, when she won't let me sit at her table, I reported it to my boss who said to find a different table. wtf? I also damaged Andrea's coat bc Kira is her friend and not mine (no one found out.) And lastly, I used to refer to Kira as "my friend" during my normal conversations and once I did that in front of Kira, who denied being my friend. I reported that to the boss as well. No luck.

As for being cheap, when I was begging Kira and paying her money, Jenny said Kira hated her for months initially until she (jeccy) accidentally made coffee wrong and burned some ppl, which Kira thought was funny. Then they were friends. The next day, I purposely made coffee wrong, burned myself, and Kira got disgusted. the fvck?

B4 Kira hurt me, I actually kicked *ss the first several months. Why don't they take that into account when applying consequence for bad behavior the last coupla months?

comicbookguy-worst-thread-ever.jpg

At Wal-Mart, a girl named Emily won’t be my friend. It didn’t matter that everyone else talked to me. In the beginning, I was more passive aggressive. I stood by the fitting room instead of working bc Emily worked in the nearby department. I got a poor eval for not producing. I also begged and paid her money only to get written up for harassment. I also remember resisting people greeting bc Emily was a cashier and I knew being near her would trigger me to keep begging. Finally, I exploded at Melissa on the sales floor and physically assaulted an object in front of customers. I got canned for workplace violence.

because I'm a woman?
No no.... Because of your obvious stress level. Doesn't matter your gender! :lmao:

lol just making sure. What I really need is to be friends with everyone. Kira caused my stress.

No child, you don't need to be friends with everybody, and if your actions towards Kira and your boss any indication, no one needs to be friends with you.

Kira did not cause your stress. Your little spoiled girl attitude in a grown-up world, caused your stress.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Ohmigawd. If one of my employees complained that someone didn't want to be her friend, I'd tell her that "this is not middle school; grow up".

No no.... Because of your obvious stress level. Doesn't matter your gender! :lmao:

lol just making sure. What I really need is to be friends with everyone. Kira caused my stress.

No child, you don't need to be friends with everybody, and if your actions towards Kira and your boss any indication, no one needs to be friends with you.

Kira did not cause your stress. Your little spoiled girl attitude in a grown-up world, caused your stress.

*sighs* i guess that's y I lost all my friends. On the bright side, I'm seeing a shrink and a counselor.

Forum List

Back