Imply: Don't show up on your days off

At Wal-Mart, a girl named Emily won’t be my friend. It didn’t matter that everyone else talked to me. In the beginning, I was more passive aggressive. I stood by the fitting room instead of working bc Emily worked in the nearby department. I got a poor eval for not producing. I also begged and paid her money only to get written up for harassment. I also remember resisting people greeting bc Emily was a cashier and I knew being near her would trigger me to keep begging. Finally, I exploded at Melissa on the sales floor and physically assaulted an object in front of customers. I got canned for workplace violence.

What does that tell you? I suggest a long look in a full length mirror.

Ohmigawd. If one of my employees complained that someone didn't want to be her friend, I'd tell her that "this is not middle school; grow up".

My boss went, "Lots of people don't like me."
Me: Doesn't it make you wanna beg them and give them money?
Her: No they could just screw it.

I personally woulda said fuck it instead but what I really wanna know, how come other people are more resilient than me? How could I get resilient like ohers?

lol just making sure. What I really need is to be friends with everyone. Kira caused my stress.

No child, you don't need to be friends with everybody, and if your actions towards Kira and your boss any indication, no one needs to be friends with you.

Kira did not cause your stress. Your little spoiled girl attitude in a grown-up world, caused your stress.

*sighs* i guess that's y I lost all my friends. On the bright side, I'm seeing a shrink and a counselor.

How much do you give them and why?

At Wal-Mart, a girl named Emily won’t be my friend. It didn’t matter that everyone else talked to me. In the beginning, I was more passive aggressive. I stood by the fitting room instead of working bc Emily worked in the nearby department. I got a poor eval for not producing. I also begged and paid her money only to get written up for harassment. I also remember resisting people greeting bc Emily was a cashier and I knew being near her would trigger me to keep begging. Finally, I exploded at Melissa on the sales floor and physically assaulted an object in front of customers. I got canned for workplace violence.

I am painfully aware of being different in a bad kind of way. And I went from a size 6 to 9 in the past year!

Ohmigawd. If one of my employees complained that someone didn't want to be her friend, I'd tell her that "this is not middle school; grow up".

I personally woulda said fuck it instead but what I really wanna know, how come other people are more resilient than me? How could I get resilient like ohers?

Try starting with not referring to yourself as a bomb shell to random strangers on the internet. Also, try reading a book on grammar and syntax.

No child, you don't need to be friends with everybody, and if your actions towards Kira and your boss any indication, no one needs to be friends with you.

Kira did not cause your stress. Your little spoiled girl attitude in a grown-up world, caused your stress.

*sighs* i guess that's y I lost all my friends. On the bright side, I'm seeing a shrink and a counselor.

The people I begged? I tried to give Kira $15 bc that's all I had. I tried to give Emily $20 bc that's the most I'm willing to give anyone.

lol just making sure. What I really need is to be friends with everyone. Kira caused my stress.

Do you by any chance wear goth make up, and cut yourself for Cmdr Sheppard?

Try starting with not referring to yourself as a bomb shell to random strangers on the internet. Also, try reading a book on grammar and syntax.

Cool. It's just that my years of texting and chatspeak w/ friends prolly didn't do me too much good in grammar. Before I ever used a cell phone, people used to call me grammar Nazi. How old is everyone anyway? I'm in my early 20s

Do you by any chance wear goth make up, and cut yourself for Cmdr Sheppard?

No I'm not goth. I don't even wear black. And I NEVER cut myself my whole life

I have a question.

How many times in the last 24 hours have you tweeted an/or updated your facebook status?

I have a question.

How many times in the last 24 hours have you tweeted an/or updated your facebook status?

I hardly ever tweet ad I update my FB status once or twice a week. Back when I had friends, it was several times a day (bc I love getting comments)

I have a question.

I hardly ever tweet ad I update my FB status once or twice a week. Back when I had friends, it was several times a day (bc I love getting comments)

Bingo! It sounds like you might be a bit of an attention whore. My suggestion would be to live a few more years until you realize that the universe does, indeed, NOT revolve around you. That would mean realizing that the vast majority of sentient beings on this planet don't give a rat's ass about being your friend. That doesn't make them mean people. It just makes you needy.

Ummmm Yeah. I could maybe be your friend for, say a new Caddy CTS-V

I am painfully aware of being different in a bad kind of way. And I went from a size 6 to 9 in the past year!

I'm not talking about your physical appearance. You're ugly inside

I have a question.

Bingo! It sounds like you might be a bit of an attention whore. My suggestion would be to live a few more years until you realize that the universe does, indeed, NOT revolve around you. That would mean realizing that the vast majority of sentient beings on this planet don't give a rat's ass about being your friend. That doesn't make them mean people. It just makes you needy.

What about out of all the people I meet? All I remember is that at that job, initially everyone talked to me but Kira. SO just wondering.

Forum List

Back