Impeachment of Trump could lead to mass riots this summer

Nothing you predict ever happens.

What do you think will happen if something happens to TRUMP, something the fkn moron sheep can't seem to understand when it comes to the DEEP STATE will fuel fake information against Trump for the next few weeks...
Kent State at Deep State

In 1800, when scumbag Aaron Burr tried to steal the electoral college from Thomas Jefferson, future President James Monroe, then Governor of Virginia, called out his militia to march on Washington. The threat alone made the swamplords cave in.
Nothing you predict ever happens.

First off asshole I DON"T PREDICT IT Second off IT' SNOT A PREDICTION THEY ARE FACTS THAT MOST GAWD DAMN IDIOTS CAN'T SEE AS it lays right in front of your faces in multiple other sources.

What do you think will happen if something happens to TRUMP, something the fkn moron sheep can't seem to understand when it comes to the DEEP STATE will fuel fake information against Trump for the next few weeks...
Nothing you predict ever happens. We are all still waiting for Obama to nuke Korea to keep trump out of the White House. You spam up this board every day and people are laughing at you.

Deep state behind chaos & collapse narrative

The attempt to de-legitimize & impeach Trump could lead to massive riots in American cities this summer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well isn't that special, we'll see how much of a conspiracy that is if it happens. People are not going to accept taking away the Only President we have had that isn't under the Puppet Masters Control.

The attempt to de-legitimize & impeach Trump

how can we de-legitimize what was never legitimate to begin with ?

The attempt to de-legitimize & impeach Trump could lead to massive riots in American cities this summer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well isn't that special, we'll see how much of a conspiracy that is if it happens. People are not going to accept taking away the Only President we have had that isn't under the Puppet Masters Control.

The attempt to de-legitimize & impeach Trump

how can we de-legitimize what was never legitimate to begin with ?

I dunno maybe yo can find me a rainbow chart , lmao sorry couldn't resist .

Jack Welch, the former CEO of General Electric who has President Donald Trump‘s ear, told CNBC on Wednesday that an impeachment would crush the stock market. “An impeachment proceeding would blow the market away,” Welch said on “Squawk Box.” Welch also said Trump’s firing of James Comey as FBI director was a “rookie mistake.” He added, “You

Impeachment of Trump would Crush Stock Market!

Impeachment of Trump would Crush Stock Market!
Being that the market is only about 10% higher than it was before Trump, it seems highly unlikely an impeachment of Trump would crash the market. In fact if Trump was out of the way, Congress would feel a lot more comfortable with Pence who would pursue the tax cut and repeal of Obamacare fare more effectively than Trump and without the controversy and upheavals of a Trump administration.

Keeping Trump in office is good for Democrats, far better than Pence.

Meanwhile :

upload_2017-5-18_12-58-19.png

Police department stocking up on riot gear in preparation for summer of rage

I don't think there is any real danger of that as the proof just doesn't hold water---- unless he gets railroaded from both sides. I have never done this before but in that case, we will have a constitutional crisis on our hands and I know I will be out somewhere protesting! Not sure what that does but it's worth a try.

DEEP STATE / MAINSTREAM MEDIA PUSHES COUP D’ÉTAT AGAINST TRUMP
Elites want him impeached

WASHINGTON, D.C. – President Trump is the target of coup d’état being undertaken by the Deep State (intelligence agencies with a continuing commitment to a globalist New World Order) in conjunction with a corporate- and government-controlled mainstream media that believes Trump’s surprise victory in November 2016 can be reversed by getting Trump impeached before the end of 2017.

To achieve this goal, the Deep State and the MSM are employing classic techniques of propaganda and disinformation that were first utilized by Nazi Germany in the 1930s, only to be advanced and perfected by the Soviet Union during the Cold War.

In a series of articles, I am going to explain how the propaganda and disinformation techniques operate, why they are effective, and how they must be combated.

DYeep State / Mainstream Media Pushes Coup D’état Against Trump

Hey Dufus! Don't forget to inform Red State Amerika that its not just the media thats kicking Trump's ass, but the Intel Communityaso has Trump number!!!!

Sure it will.

If the deep state coup which started the day Trump won is successful then the right of the people to petition their government for a redress of grievences has been abridged, and the people will not only have the right but the obligation to take up arms against this tyranny. We will march on Washington and hang the elites from the lampposts, this includes all members of the elite class from journalists to judges to career politicians to state department bureaucrats, they will all be legitimate targets. And make no mistake the police and military will come to our aid in our counter coup and not to the aid of the resistance to a duly elected government.

Look everyone! Another one!

I love when dipshits mark themselves as part of the resistance to a duly elected government, it will make it so much easier to find them when the time comes to start hanging the seditious scum from lamp posts. See you in the streets bitch.
Meh.....Trump must go to save our democracy and the Republic!!!!! The only question now is when will Trump resign claiming Dementia? Trumps mental illness and decline will probably keep him from going to prison.

Lol the police and military will come to our aid in our counter coup and not to the aid of the coup orchestrated resistance to a duly elected government and if they do then many many battle hardened veterans know how to make IEDs now so the question is how far do you want to take this? Because we're ready to go to the fucking mats, are you?

I wouldn't bet on that if I were you. Our law enforcement folks don't typically support people who collude with our enemies. Trump had such a hard time finding people to staff Defense positions...why do you think that is?

The majority of active service, veterans, and law enforcement voted for Trump you think they'll support your coup? Oh and provide evidence of Trump-Russian collusion or STFU.
The Putin-Russia Hack of the U.S. elections is the coup!!!!

I don't think there is any real danger of that as the proof just doesn't hold water---- unless he gets railroaded from both sides. I have never done this before but in that case, we will have a constitutional crisis on our hands and I know I will be out somewhere protesting! Not sure what that does but it's worth a try.

WASHINGTON, D.C. – President Trump is the target of coup d’état being undertaken by the Deep State (intelligence agencies with a continuing commitment to a globalist New World Order) in conjunction with a corporate- and government-controlled mainstream media that believes Trump’s surprise victory in November 2016 can be reversed by getting Trump impeached before the end of 2017.

To achieve this goal, the Deep State and the MSM are employing classic techniques of propaganda and disinformation that were first utilized by Nazi Germany in the 1930s, only to be advanced and perfected by the Soviet Union during the Cold War.

In a series of articles, I am going to explain how the propaganda and disinformation techniques operate, why they are effective, and how they must be combated.

Hey Dufus! Don't forget to inform Red State Amerika that its not just the media thats kicking Trump's ass, but the Intel Communityaso has Trump number!!!!

No dufis what you don't get is the are using the media to keep you and other idiots who think that right where they want them.

You leftis dip shits can not get it through your heads how CONTROLLED MEDIA is USED to MANIPULATE the truth and keep you fkrs from knowing what is really going on.

So if anybody is the dufis it's those of you who don't get the media game.

Esp. when ppl are to fkn lazy to WATCH THE VIDEO to the article........and assume you GLEN BECK bs lies is the facts of information.

upload_2017-5-18_17-10-51.png

Doug Hagmann breaks down the ongoing war between Donald Trump and the deep state and how it’s all about trying to manipulate the optics so that the American people turn on President Trump.

Lol the police and military will come to our aid in our counter coup and not to the aid of the coup orchestrated resistance to a duly elected government and if they do then many many battle hardened veterans know how to make IEDs now so the question is how far do you want to take this? Because we're ready to go to the fucking mats, are you?

I wouldn't bet on that if I were you. Our law enforcement folks don't typically support people who collude with our enemies. Trump had such a hard time finding people to staff Defense positions...why do you think that is?

The majority of active service, veterans, and law enforcement voted for Trump you think they'll support your coup? Oh and provide evidence of Trump-Russian collusion or STFU.

Breaking: Comey Caught Committing Perjury to Congress?

Former FBI Director James Comey said he was never told to stop an investigation due to political reasons during testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee on May 3, 2017, which contradicts his new claim that Trump pressured him to stop the Flynn investigation in February.

Comey now claims President Trump asked him to to shut down the federal investigation into former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, in an Oval Office meeting in February, according to a reported memo Mr. Comey says he wrote after the meeting.

The New York Times claims this February memo is the “smoking gun,” but in fact it contradicts Comey’s sworn testimony on May 3.

During the Senate testimony, Comey confirmed to Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii) that in theory, the Attorney General or senior officials at the Department of Justice could stop a FBI investigation.

The former FBI director added it would “be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that – without an appropriate purpose.”

“But I’m talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal. It’s not happened in my experience.”

Remember, he said this on May 3, months after the reported memo he claimed to have written after meeting with Trump.

This story is developing.

Breaking: Comey Caught Committing Perjury to Congress?

RUSSIA PREPARED TO RELEASE TRANSCRIPT OF TRUMP-LAVROV MEETING TO DEBUNK WITCH HUNT
Putin calls "destabilizing" U.S. political atmosphere "schizophrenic"
Russian president Vladimir Putin has announced that Moscow is seeking permission from the Trump administration to release a full record of the President’s meeting with Russian officials to Congress to show Trump did not disclose sensitive classified information during talks.

“If the U.S. administration considers it possible, we are ready to submit a transcript of Lavrov’s talk with Trump to the U.S. Senate and Congress, if, of course, the U.S. administration would want this,” Putin told the press after a meeting in Sochi with prime minister of Italy, Paolo Gentiloni.

He went on to address the increasingly volatile state of affairs in American politics, saying that pushers of the ‘Russian conspiracy theory’ are either “stupid” or “dangerous and corrupt.”

“You know what surprises me? Those who are destabilizing the internal US political situation using anti-Russian slogans either don’t understand that they are bringing this nonsense in on their own side, and then they are just stupid, or else they understand everything, and then they are dangerous and corrupt people.”

View image on Twitter
DABsjF5WAAA1Zzp.jpg:small

Follow
RT

✔@RT_com

#Putin ready to provide records of Trump-Lavrov talks to prove no secrets were leaked https://on.rt.com/8bwh

4:51 AM - 17 May 2017
Twitter Ads info & Privacy

He took the opportunity to tweak the international media, employing mocking humor to dispel the notion that Trump divulged top-secret intelligence to Russian Ambassador Sergey Lavrov, but that Lavrov had not passed it on to his superiors.

“At the same time, we see that the United States has been developing political schizophrenia, this is the only thing I can think of when I hear allegations saying that the president has revealed some secrets to Lavrov,” he assessed, before adding jokingly, “I will have to reprimand him because he shared these secrets neither with me nor with the Russian secret services which is very inappropriate on his part.”

“As for the message I delivered to Mr. Prime Minister, it is of a secret nature, I cannot tell you about it,” he quipped regarding his rendezvous with Gentiloni.

President Trump addressed the accusations originally concocted by the Washington Post, saying, “As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining to terrorism and airline flight safety. Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism.”

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining....

4:03 AM - 16 May 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

...to terrorism and airline flight safety. Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism.

4:13 AM - 16 May 2017

Kremlin spokespeople offered their own reactions to the latest chapter in the contrived Russia-Trump witch hunt yesterday, calling it “utter nonsense,” and saying that mainstream U.S. newspapers should not be read or taken seriously.

They can be used in different ways, but there is no need to read lately,” ridiculed Foreign Ministry spokeswoman, Maria Zakharova. “It is not only unhealthy, but dangerous.”

Dan Lyman: Facebook | Twitter

Russia Prepared to Release Transcript of Trump-Lavrov Meeting to Debunk Witch Hunt

FORMER DOJ SPOKESMAN: COMEY IS TRYING TO TAKE DOWN TRUMP
Comey may have preemptively constructed obstruction of justice case against Trump

TRUMP UNDER SIEGE: MORE THAN 60 PERCENT OF NSC EMPLOYEES PLACED BY OBAMA
The source said there are “whole departments” at the NSC with only one Trump appointee

THE TRUMP ARMY IS TAKING THE NAMES OF THE TREASONOUS REPUBLICANS THAT ARE SUGGESTING TRUMP SHOULD BE IMPEACHED
Now that they smell blood, a number of treasonous Republicans are openly talking of impeaching Donald Trump even though there is no evidence that he has committed any crimes

LEGAL EXPERT JON TURLEY: ‘COMEY MEMO OFFERS NO PROOF FOR IMPEACHMENT OF TRUMP’
No one knows what was actually written in Comey's notes

FORMER DOJ SPOKESMAN: COMEY IS TRYING TO TAKE DOWN TRUMP
Comey may have preemptively constructed obstruction of justice case against Trump

TRUMP UNDER SIEGE: MORE THAN 60 PERCENT OF NSC EMPLOYEES PLACED BY OBAMA
The source said there are “whole departments” at the NSC with only one Trump appointee

THE TRUMP ARMY IS TAKING THE NAMES OF THE TREASONOUS REPUBLICANS THAT ARE SUGGESTING TRUMP SHOULD BE IMPEACHED
Now that they smell blood, a number of treasonous Republicans are openly talking of impeaching Donald Trump even though there is no evidence that he has committed any crimes

LEGAL EXPERT JON TURLEY: ‘COMEY MEMO OFFERS NO PROOF FOR IMPEACHMENT OF TRUMP’
No one knows what was actually written in Comey's notes
Barack-Obama%E2%80%99s-13.gif

RUSSIA PREPARED TO RELEASE TRANSCRIPT OF TRUMP-LAVROV MEETING TO DEBUNK WITCH HUNT
Putin calls "destabilizing" U.S. political atmosphere "schizophrenic"
Russian president Vladimir Putin has announced that Moscow is seeking permission from the Trump administration to release a full record of the President’s meeting with Russian officials to Congress to show Trump did not disclose sensitive classified information during talks.

“If the U.S. administration considers it possible, we are ready to submit a transcript of Lavrov’s talk with Trump to the U.S. Senate and Congress, if, of course, the U.S. administration would want this,” Putin told the press after a meeting in Sochi with prime minister of Italy, Paolo Gentiloni.

He went on to address the increasingly volatile state of affairs in American politics, saying that pushers of the ‘Russian conspiracy theory’ are either “stupid” or “dangerous and corrupt.”

“You know what surprises me? Those who are destabilizing the internal US political situation using anti-Russian slogans either don’t understand that they are bringing this nonsense in on their own side, and then they are just stupid, or else they understand everything, and then they are dangerous and corrupt people.”

View image on Twitter
DABsjF5WAAA1Zzp.jpg:small

Follow
RT

✔@RT_com

#Putin ready to provide records of Trump-Lavrov talks to prove no secrets were leaked https://on.rt.com/8bwh

4:51 AM - 17 May 2017

He took the opportunity to tweak the international media, employing mocking humor to dispel the notion that Trump divulged top-secret intelligence to Russian Ambassador Sergey Lavrov, but that Lavrov had not passed it on to his superiors.

“At the same time, we see that the United States has been developing political schizophrenia, this is the only thing I can think of when I hear allegations saying that the president has revealed some secrets to Lavrov,” he assessed, before adding jokingly, “I will have to reprimand him because he shared these secrets neither with me nor with the Russian secret services which is very inappropriate on his part.”

“As for the message I delivered to Mr. Prime Minister, it is of a secret nature, I cannot tell you about it,” he quipped regarding his rendezvous with Gentiloni.

President Trump addressed the accusations originally concocted by the Washington Post, saying, “As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining to terrorism and airline flight safety. Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism.”

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining....

4:03 AM - 16 May 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

...to terrorism and airline flight safety. Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism.

4:13 AM - 16 May 2017

Kremlin spokespeople offered their own reactions to the latest chapter in the contrived Russia-Trump witch hunt yesterday, calling it “utter nonsense,” and saying that mainstream U.S. newspapers should not be read or taken seriously.

They can be used in different ways, but there is no need to read lately,” ridiculed Foreign Ministry spokeswoman, Maria Zakharova. “It is not only unhealthy, but dangerous.”

Dan Lyman: Facebook | Twitter

Russia Prepared to Release Transcript of Trump-Lavrov Meeting to Debunk Witch Hunt
Barack-Obama%E2%80%99s-13.gif

There will be no impeachment, but there may be riots.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/62/ce/f2/62cef2dc8648b749af811c18d148d1cc.jpg

There will be no impeachment, but there may be riots.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/62/ce/f2/62cef2dc8648b749af811c18d148d1cc.jpg

Yes. Most Democrats are inexplicably proud of it.

Wait a minute! We've been told, in the aftermath of riots against police violence, that Right Wingers are too busy working and being responsible citizens and sensible to riot. They would never burn down their own neighborhoods. That rioters are regarded as criminal, shiftless layabouts.

Further, we have been told ad nauseum that violence is fostered by the Left. That the Right is a peaceable conscientious lot.

Now, should the gods smile on America and bring about a justifiable impeachment of the huckster buffoon, the Right will rise up and do the things they regard as reprehensible. My, oh my.

They hacked voting machines?

No dufis what you don't get is the are using the media to keep you and other idiots who think that right where they want them.

You leftis dip shits can not get it through your heads how CONTROLLED MEDIA is USED to MANIPULATE the truth and keep you fkrs from knowing what is really going on.

So if anybody is the dufis it's those of you who don't get the media game.

Esp. when ppl are to fkn lazy to WATCH THE VIDEO to the article........and assume you GLEN BECK bs lies is the facts of information.

View attachment 127367

Doug Hagmann breaks down the ongoing war between Donald Trump and the deep state and how it’s all about trying to manipulate the optics so that the American people turn on President Trump.

Trump and the media have formed a symbiotic relationship, one that has existed even before Trump entered politics. He needed the media during his campaign to frame his message as an outsider, hater of everything not American, and a champion of the non-minority, a job the media loved. And after the election, Trump framed the media as "the enemy of people", a phrase made popular by Lenin and used very successfully by Trump. He now provides the media a 24 hour a day on going story line, guaranteed to attract readers and viewers.

The idea that the media hates Trump is ridiculous. Trump's election has made late night TV hosts rock stars. Almost every news program on TV has seen their audiences increase since Trump came on the scene. Hit rates on major political web sites have gone through roof. The media absolutely loves Trump. The media has made Trump the man everybody loves to hate or to love. It really doesn't matter to media as long as people keep watching.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back