Impeachment of Trump could lead to mass riots this summer

Trump and the media have formed a symbiotic relationship, one that has existed even before Trump entered politics. He needed the media during his campaign to frame his message as an outsider, hater of everything not American, and a champion of the non-minority, a job the media loved. And after the election, Trump framed the media as "the enemy of people", a phrase made popular by Lenin and used very successfully by Trump. He now provides the media a 24 hour a day on going story line, guaranteed to attract readers and viewers.

The idea that the media hates Trump is ridiculous. Trump's election has made late night TV hosts rock stars. Almost every news program on TV has seen their audiences increase since Trump came on the scene. Hit rates on major political web sites have gone through roof. The media absolutely loves Trump. The media has made Trump the man everybody loves to hate or to love. It really doesn't matter to media as long as people keep watching.

I don't see that. He has never been a hater of anything not American, just someone who believes in America first and thinks it should be the best thing going on the planet! What could be better for a president to aspire to than the sorry attitude that our last president had? And Trump has since when young been the champion of all, minorities, blue-collar workers, women---- he was promoting women to executive roles long before it was fashionable, and he used to go to job sites and sit and talk with the workers, actually ask them questions, listen to their input, etc. You won't find many executives like that.

As to the media, they create the relationship, not Trump, and you can shove your bullshit Lenin reference right up your ass. I'm surprised you didn't try to work a Nixon crack in there as well! But I agree that Trump consumes the media 24 hours a day. They are that obsessed with him, and at least he isn't out golfing every other day like Obama.

As to your ridiculous assertion that the media loves Trump, no, they just love the money he brings in for them.

Deep state behind chaos & collapse narrative

The attempt to de-legitimize & impeach Trump could lead to massive riots in American cities this summer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well isn't that special, we'll see how much of a conspiracy that is if it happens. People are not going to accept taking away the Only President we have had that isn't under the Puppet Masters Control.

There will be no impeachment, but there may be riots.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/62/ce/f2/62cef2dc8648b749af811c18d148d1cc.jpg

Yes. Most Democrats are inexplicably proud of it.

Yes, Red State conservatives will be met with drone attacks should they try to incite riots let alone another conservative caused civil war.

The attempt to de-legitimize & impeach Trump could lead to massive riots in American cities this summer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well isn't that special, we'll see how much of a conspiracy that is if it happens. People are not going to accept taking away the Only President we have had that isn't under the Puppet Masters Control.

20111008_FBD001_0.jpg

And with West Virginians empowered now to carry concealed firearms without a permit, a good many subnormal rioters there will no doubt shoot themselves in the ass.

Lol the police and military will come to our aid in our counter coup and not to the aid of the coup orchestrated resistance to a duly elected government and if they do then many many battle hardened veterans know how to make IEDs now so the question is how far do you want to take this? Because we're ready to go to the fucking mats, are you?

I wouldn't bet on that if I were you. Our law enforcement folks don't typically support people who collude with our enemies. Trump had such a hard time finding people to staff Defense positions...why do you think that is?

The majority of active service, veterans, and law enforcement voted for Trump you think they'll support your coup? Oh and provide evidence of Trump-Russian collusion or STFU.
The Putin-Russia Hack of the U.S. elections is the coup!!!!

Breaking: Comey Caught Committing Perjury to Congress?

Former FBI Director James Comey said he was never told to stop an investigation due to political reasons during testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee on May 3, 2017, which contradicts his new claim that Trump pressured him to stop the Flynn investigation in February.

Comey now claims President Trump asked him to to shut down the federal investigation into former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, in an Oval Office meeting in February, according to a reported memo Mr. Comey says he wrote after the meeting.

The New York Times claims this February memo is the “smoking gun,” but in fact it contradicts Comey’s sworn testimony on May 3.

During the Senate testimony, Comey confirmed to Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii) that in theory, the Attorney General or senior officials at the Department of Justice could stop a FBI investigation.

The former FBI director added it would “be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that – without an appropriate purpose.”

“But I’m talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal. It’s not happened in my experience.”

Remember, he said this on May 3, months after the reported memo he claimed to have written after meeting with Trump.

This story is developing.

The link is a remarkable piece of something but is certainly not journalism or anything close to it. The quotes are out of context and certainly do not support the contention that Comey perjured himself. The question Comey was asked was a hypothetical question, "If any senior officials at the DOJ oppose an investigation, can they halt that investigation.

Comey: "In theory, yes."
Senator: "Has it happened"
Comey: "No, ....
FBI Director Comey Denies Trump Admin | User Clip | C-SPAN.org

Last edited:
Lol the police and military will come to our aid in our counter coup and not to the aid of the coup orchestrated resistance to a duly elected government and if they do then many many battle hardened veterans know how to make IEDs now so the question is how far do you want to take this? Because we're ready to go to the fucking mats, are you?

I wouldn't bet on that if I were you. Our law enforcement folks don't typically support people who collude with our enemies. Trump had such a hard time finding people to staff Defense positions...why do you think that is?

The majority of active service, veterans, and law enforcement voted for Trump you think they'll support your coup? Oh and provide evidence of Trump-Russian collusion or STFU.

Former FBI Director James Comey said he was never told to stop an investigation due to political reasons during testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee on May 3, 2017, which contradicts his new claim that Trump pressured him to stop the Flynn investigation in February.

Comey now claims President Trump asked him to to shut down the federal investigation into former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, in an Oval Office meeting in February, according to a reported memo Mr. Comey says he wrote after the meeting.

The New York Times claims this February memo is the “smoking gun,” but in fact it contradicts Comey’s sworn testimony on May 3.

During the Senate testimony, Comey confirmed to Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii) that in theory, the Attorney General or senior officials at the Department of Justice could stop a FBI investigation.

The former FBI director added it would “be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that – without an appropriate purpose.”

“But I’m talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal. It’s not happened in my experience.”

Remember, he said this on May 3, months after the reported memo he claimed to have written after meeting with Trump.

The link is a remarkable piece of something but is certainly not journalism or anything close to it. The quotes are out of context and certainly do not support the contention that Comey perjured himself. The question Comey was answering was hypothetical question, "If any senior officials at the DOJ oppose an investigation, can they halt that investigation.

When ppl learn what it actually means to hear " Controlled Media" , then it begins to make sense why the indoctrinated/uniformed think actually information is a conspiracy ..

"The CIA owns everyone of any significance in the major media." - William Colby - Former CIA Director

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." - William Casey, CIA Director 1981
Learn about the CFR www.trueworldhistory.info

upload_2017-5-19_13-28-40.png

I see that our Russian propagandist is working over-time.

LMAO, a trained sheep and you don't even know it. You idiots have been taught to say that , that is how fkn stupid you are.

And your a moronic Clinton agent , and a Weiner supporter

LMAO, a trained sheep and you don't even know it. You idiots have been taught to say that , that is how fkn stupid you are.

^^

product of feral inbreeding

^^

upload_2017-5-19_14-5-55.png

The link is a remarkable piece of something but is certainly not journalism or anything close to it. The quotes are out of context and certainly do not support the contention that Comey perjured himself. The question Comey was answering was hypothetical question, "If any senior officials at the DOJ oppose an investigation, can they halt that investigation.

When ppl learn what it actually means to hear " Controlled Media" , then it begins to make sense why the indoctrinated/uniformed think actually information is a conspiracy ..

"The CIA owns everyone of any significance in the major media." - William Colby - Former CIA Director

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." - William Casey, CIA Director 1981
Learn about the CFR www.trueworldhistory.info

View attachment 127602

So How Will It End for Putins "Bitch"......I mean Putin's "Puppet"????

^^

View attachment 127611

^^

View attachment 127611

That guy is a paid operative and a PUSSy just like those of you stoo stupid to figure it out. He's a Treasonous fk trying to pull other Countries into our President's impeachment and that is how fkn stupid and clueless you retards are. Don't even know your Constitution.
THAT'S WHY THE DEMOCRATS LOVE YOU POLITCAL IDITOS YOU DON'T KNOW A FKN THING

upload_2017-5-19_14-13-7.png

^^

View attachment 127611

HE IS Nothing but a whiney little bitch

Gets your fact straight whiney little GQ CYKA

upload_2017-5-19_14-16-58.png

Good God, but Bathtub Boy* is bonkers.

On Twitter, GQ’s Keith Olbermann posted his “passionate appeal” to foreign spies to help him overthrow our duly elected president.

“I appeal to the intelligence agencies and the governments of what is left of the free world,” Olby began dramatically.

To them as entities, entireties as bureaucracies making official decisions, and to the individuals who make decisions of conscience. To GCHQ and MI6 in the UK, to the BND in Germany, the DGSE in France, the ASIS in Australia, and even of the GRU in Russia, where they must already be profoundly aware that they have not merely helped put an amoral cynic in power here, but an uncontrollable one, whose madness is genuine and whose usefulness—even to them—is at an end.

To all of them, and to the world’s journalists, I make this plea: We the citizens of the United States of America are the victims of a coup. We need your leaks, your information, your intelligence, your recordings, your videos, your conscience. The civilian government and the military of the United States are no longer in the hands of the people, nor in the control of any responsible individuals on whom you can rely….

It goes on and on, but you get the picture. He’s nuts.

C_kcsqtW0AQdyla.jpg

Follow
GQ Magazine

✔@GQMagazine

To the intel agencies of the world: We need your help.

12:59 PM - 11 May 2017
Twitter Ads info & Privacy

Yes, he even appealed to Russia’s GRU—because when La Resistance is not accusing Trump of committing treason by colluding with Russian spies … they’re openly advocating that we collude with Russian spies. Makes perfect sense.

Follow
Sean Davis

✔@seanmdav

You just begged foreign spies to help you overthrow the U.S. government, you addled, emotionally unstable buffoon. https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/862789233223888897 …

3:37 PM - 11 May 2017
Twitter Ads info & Privacy

*One of my all-time favorite media stories: Fox News Radio’s John Gibson graced Keith Olbermann with the nickname “Bathtub Boy” to mock his habit of refusing to show up to work at MSNBC in 1998 to cover the Monica Lewinsky scandal. Gibson says he was the one who had to fill in for Olby while the drama queen hid in his bathroom, taking a bath.

KEITH OLBERMANN: TRUMP IS PUTIN ‘PUPPET’ AND ANYONE WHO DISAGREES IS A ‘TRAITOR’
Is there a point at which frothing at the mouth and screaming mere conjecture is "fact" makes it so?
Chris Menahan | Information Liberation - DECEMBER 13, 2016 716 Comments

Is there a point at which frothing at the mouth and screaming mere conjecture is “fact” makes it so?

Confidence trickster Keith Olbermann, formerly of MSNBC and now at GQ where he produces similar videos, seems to believe there is.

In this crazed rant he posted around 20 times to his Twitter timeline, Olbermann said if Trump is allowed to become president “January 20th will not be an inauguration but rather the end of the United States as an independent country.”

He went on to say President-elect Donald Trump is “not a president” but instead a “puppet put in power by Vladimir Putin.”

“Those who ignore these elemental, existential facts — Democrats or Republicans — are traitors to this country and will immediately and forever after be held accountable,” he said.

There is no hard evidence of any kind Russia was behind the DNC/Podesta hacks, nor the imaginary “RNC hack” which never happened.

Incidentally, back in October — when Olbermann assumed Hillary Clinton was going to win the election — he told Trump to “burn in hell” for suggesting the election could be rigged.

olbermann-rw-1.jpg

“It shakes every one of our freedoms, it mocks every dead American soldier, it spits in every sacrifice made under our flag,” he said at the time.

I guess Keith Olbermann now hates every last dead American soldier and wants to spit on their graves, either that or he believes those words no longer hold weight now that Trump won.

jbPBkw22.jpg

Keith Olbermann: Trump Is Putin ‘Puppet’ And Anyone Who Disagrees Is A ‘Traitor’

Forum List

Back