Impeachment of Trump could lead to mass riots this summer

Deep state behind chaos & collapse narrative

The attempt to de-legitimize & impeach Trump could lead to massive riots in American cities this summer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well isn't that special, we'll see how much of a conspiracy that is if it happens. People are not going to accept taking away the Only President we have had that isn't under the Puppet Masters Control.

I don't think there is any real danger of that as the proof just doesn't hold water---- unless he gets railroaded from both sides. I have never done this before but in that case, we will have a constitutional crisis on our hands and I know I will be out somewhere protesting! Not sure what that does but it's worth a try.

DEEP STATE / MAINSTREAM MEDIA PUSHES COUP D’ÉTAT AGAINST TRUMP
Elites want him impeached

WASHINGTON, D.C. – President Trump is the target of coup d’état being undertaken by the Deep State (intelligence agencies with a continuing commitment to a globalist New World Order) in conjunction with a corporate- and government-controlled mainstream media that believes Trump’s surprise victory in November 2016 can be reversed by getting Trump impeached before the end of 2017.

To achieve this goal, the Deep State and the MSM are employing classic techniques of propaganda and disinformation that were first utilized by Nazi Germany in the 1930s, only to be advanced and perfected by the Soviet Union during the Cold War.

In a series of articles, I am going to explain how the propaganda and disinformation techniques operate, why they are effective, and how they must be combated.

Deep State / Mainstream Media Pushes Coup D’état Against Trump

The attempt to de-legitimize & impeach Trump could lead to massive riots in American cities this summer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well isn't that special, we'll see how much of a conspiracy that is if it happens. People are not going to accept taking away the Only President we have had that isn't under the Puppet Masters Control.

There wont be riots in the cites. There will be a march on the capital of the US by well armed militia that will remove those who impeach the President of the US with bullshit reasons. It will be time to drain the swamp, that the US citizens voted for, but those established types prevented from happening. Liberals (R) and (D) are too stupid to know this.

LOL Another American Spring? LOL You loonies are so predictable.

No, we now have a very credible Special Prosecutor, and we will see what is found. Is the senile old orange clown just incredibly incompetent or is he someone that has actually committed a crime against this nation?

Sure it will.

If the deep state coup which started the day Trump won is successful then the right of the people to petition their government for a redress of grievences has been abridged, and the people will not only have the right but the obligation to take up arms against this tyranny. We will march on Washington and hang the elites from the lampposts, this includes all members of the elite class from journalists to judges to career politicians to state department bureaucrats, they will all be legitimate targets. And make no mistake the police and military will come to our aid in our counter coup and not to the aid of the resistance to a duly elected government.
Look at all the tough talk. But that's all it is.....talk.

See what happens if your coup is successful, this country is a powder keg ready to explode go ahead and light the fuse, I can't wait to hang scum like you from the lamp posts.

Lol the police and military will come to our aid in our counter coup and not to the aid of the coup orchestrated resistance to a duly elected government and if they do then many many battle hardened veterans know how to make IEDs now so the question is how far do you want to take this? Because we're ready to go to the fucking mats, are you?

I wouldn't bet on that if I were you. Our law enforcement folks don't typically support people who collude with our enemies. Trump had such a hard time finding people to staff Defense positions...why do you think that is?

The majority of active service, veterans, and law enforcement voted for Trump you think they'll support your coup? Oh and provide evidence of Trump-Russian collusion or STFU.

Nonsense. If Trump were impeached there would be ample evidence of wrong doing. With his own party controlling congress, he would certainly be given the benefit of doubt.

Your too stupid to breathe do the gene pool a favor and fucking kill yourself you fake news peddling faggot.

Ugh...homophobia is soooooo 2004. By now everyone knows that anyone who uses homophobic slurs is most likely a self-loathing homosexual themselves. I don't care what you do in your bedroom...so long as it's between consenting adults, let your freak flag fly. If you want to marry someone of the same sex, go for it. If you want to marry multiple people (not sure why anyone would want to, but whatever), be my guest. I don't care. Sexuality isn't something to be shamed about. If you think it is, then all that means is that you are sexually repressed.

Anyway, I'm tired of fake veterans spamming the board. So go fuck yourself, right back at cha!

Aww little faggot got triggered, back to your safe space you little bitch. I wish you luck in your coup attempt, I can't wait to hang seditious scum like you from the lamp posts.

Lol the police and military will come to our aid in our counter coup and not to the aid of the coup orchestrated resistance to a duly elected government and if they do then many many battle hardened veterans know how to make IEDs now so the question is how far do you want to take this? Because we're ready to go to the fucking mats, are you?

I wouldn't bet on that if I were you. Our law enforcement folks don't typically support people who collude with our enemies. Trump had such a hard time finding people to staff Defense positions...why do you think that is?

The majority of active service, veterans, and law enforcement voted for Trump you think they'll support your coup? Oh and provide evidence of Trump-Russian collusion or STFU.
That is not up to me or anyone on this board. It is up to the Special Counsel, Mueller.

Sure it will.

If the deep state coup which started the day Trump won is successful then the right of the people to petition their government for a redress of grievences has been abridged, and the people will not only have the right but the obligation to take up arms against this tyranny. We will march on Washington and hang the elites from the lampposts, this includes all members of the elite class from journalists to judges to career politicians to state department bureaucrats, they will all be legitimate targets. And make no mistake the police and military will come to our aid in our counter coup and not to the aid of the resistance to a duly elected government.

Look everyone! Another one!

I love when dipshits mark themselves as part of the resistance to a duly elected government, it will make it so much easier to find them when the time comes to start hanging the seditious scum from lamp posts. See you in the streets bitch.

I'll volunteer if it happens. Head straight to Washington and start targeting Congresscritters.

Nothing you predict ever happens.

First off asshole I DON"T PREDICT IT Second off IT' SNOT A PREDICTION THEY ARE FACTS THAT MOST GAWD DAMN IDIOTS CAN'T SEE AS it lays right in front of your faces in multiple other sources.

What do you think will happen if something happens to TRUMP, something the fkn moron sheep can't seem to understand when it comes to the DEEP STATE will fuel fake information against Trump for the next few weeks...

First off asshole I DON"T PREDICT IT Second off IT' SNOT A PREDICTION THEY ARE FACTS THAT MOST GAWD DAMN IDIOTS CAN'T SEE AS it lays right in front of your faces in multiple other sources.

What do you think will happen if something happens to TRUMP, something the fkn moron sheep can't seem to understand when it comes to the DEEP STATE will fuel fake information against Trump for the next few weeks...
I think the offices of the Washington Compost and the New York Times would become a target of riots.
Then Democrats wouldn't be able to walk our streets safely for months.

There wont be riots in the cites. There will be a march on the capital of the US by well armed militia that will remove those who impeach the President of the US with bullshit reasons. It will be time to drain the swamp, that the US citizens voted for, but those established types prevented from happening. Liberals (R) and (D) are too stupid to know this.

Nope...not seeing all those motorized wheelchairs and scooters marching on Washington.

It is okay, for there will be plenty of military to show up, for Dumbocrats hate the military, and those soldiers will protect the sitting President who they swore an oath to. Also the veterans will show up also, you know the guys that the liberals allowed to die at the VA. Yeah, not looking good for liberals and their ideologue against the military.

Liberals+Hate.jpg

I don't think there is any real danger of that as the proof just doesn't hold water---- unless he gets railroaded from both sides. I have never done this before but in that case, we will have a constitutional crisis on our hands and I know I will be out somewhere protesting! Not sure what that does but it's worth a try.

Pfffffffffffffft, bullshit, amiecans will sit on their couches and watch tv like they have over the past half century while their entire economic system was rerigged, which allowed the rerigging of the political system along lines of concentrated wealth, and their once free media to be bought up by 6 major multinational corporations.

Nope...not seeing all those motorized wheelchairs and scooters marching on Washington.

It is okay, for there will be plenty of military to show up, for Dumbocrats hate the military, and those soldiers will protect the sitting President who they swore an oath to. Also the veterans will show up also, you know the guys that the liberals allowed to die at the VA. Yeah, not looking good for liberals and their ideologue against the military.

Liberals+Hate.jpg

All we use our military for now is the economic colonization of others. Endless war is just business and makes Wall Street smile. The only way this economic system is able to stay afloat is via endless war, the issuance of debt, and mass consumption. Once one fugures that out, they must have a label.

Students Wildly Indignant about Nearly Everything (Al Capp)

Maybe this time, but I see no evidence for it except hot air No riots would have ever happened later if patriots had crushed the first one. By design, ROEs have taken the fight out of veterans.

Last edited:

DEEP STATE / MAINSTREAM MEDIA PUSHES COUP D’ÉTAT AGAINST TRUMP
Elites want him impeached

WASHINGTON, D.C. – President Trump is the target of coup d’état being undertaken by the Deep State (intelligence agencies with a continuing commitment to a globalist New World Order) in conjunction with a corporate- and government-controlled mainstream media that believes Trump’s surprise victory in November 2016 can be reversed by getting Trump impeached before the end of 2017.

To achieve this goal, the Deep State and the MSM are employing classic techniques of propaganda and disinformation that were first utilized by Nazi Germany in the 1930s, only to be advanced and perfected by the Soviet Union during the Cold War.

In a series of articles, I am going to explain how the propaganda and disinformation techniques operate, why they are effective, and how they must be combated.

Deep State / Mainstream Media Pushes Coup D’état Against Trump

Lower Than the Nazis, Who at Least Were War Veterans

Corsi's a Chickenhawk-loving scumbag. Again, more Bircher Ivy League elitists who want us to be PROUD TO DIE TAKING A RICH KID'S PLACE. Corsi was a sissyboy draftdodger, talking the talk but never walking the walk.

Kent State at Deep State

In 1800, when scumbag Aaron Burr tried to steal the electoral college from Thomas Jefferson, future President James Monroe, then Governor of Virginia, called out his militia to march on Washington. The threat alone made the swamplords cave in.

Forum List

Back