For once, I don't agree with Jonathan Turley: impeachment inquiry (James Comer allegations)

Biden opened the border with his Exec Orders.

Trump had them closed.

60% of all illegal immigration comes in through your airports and seaports, none of which were closed until 2020.

In fact, after 2017, when Trump stopped prosecuting large companies employing illegals, the number of illegal entries rose so high that Trump declared a National Emergency in 2019, to close the border, and illegal immigration went UP after he declared that emergency:

Trump declared this NA in February of 2019, and illegal entries were HIGHEST in 2019, so his solutions to this NA made things WORSE, not better. There were 400,000 illegal crossings in 2018, and more than 950,000 in 2019 - even though Trump declared a National Disaster in February of 2019.

When did Trump close the airport and seasports???? Trump's borders were NEVER closed except in 2020, when all borders worldwide were closed to tourism and non-essential travel due to covid.

The USA has had a long, long history of providing safe refuge to people fleeing natural disasters or political instability. Since Donald Trump started vilifying and dehumanizing non-white refugees, Americans are now behaving with hatred and cruelty to refugees.

You can laugh all you want but you still don't have a shred of evidence against Biden. If you had ANYTHING, he would have been impeached by now.

I'm not the one who NEEDS to have evidence, and the ones who do need to have it HAVE IT IN SPADES.. namely Comer and Co.

I also have a lot of that evidence in my head... been watching carefully, unlike the ostriches who watch msnbc because they can't handle the truth about their president or party.

You people are such hacks... it's Defend my Party-- Right or Wrong.. Even if all the members therein are lying their asses off to the whole country! AND ripping us all off with their corruption/influence peddling/money laundering.

I mean, it is really, really sad

And the reason it hasn't gone through (yet) is bc the Rs don't have a majority in the Senate

Forum List

Back