""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Impeach him now. We shouldn't have to wait for him to release more terrorists.

Government considers freeing another Guantanamo inmate, on heels of Bergdahl swap!!

alawda.jpg

Government considers freeing another Guantanamo inmate, on heels of Bergdahl swap | Fox News

B-b-but only one of the terrorists he freed was a serial killer of Afghan children! The rest just serially killed U.S. Soldiers with Iranian IEDs. You know, the ones who never got as much medical attention for their battle wounds as his GITMO detainees got while they were basking in their "special religious menu" epicurean treats at American taxpayer expense.

Oh my, the little tin hat brigade is having wet dreams again. President Obama will pass the baton to the next President on 20Jan17. And the nation will be more prosperous than it is today, certainly more prosperous than when President Obama took the baton on 20Jan08. And you silly asses will still be crying wolf.

Oh my, the little tin hat brigade is having wet dreams again. President Obama will pass the baton to the next President on 20Jan17. And the nation will be more prosperous than it is today, certainly more prosperous than when President Obama took the baton on 20Jan08. And you silly asses will still be crying wolf.

Baton?

Baton?

He who couldn't bear to put a hand on a Bible has the strength to take up a baton?

Baton?

Baton?

He who couldn't bear to put a hand on a Bible has the strength to take up a baton?

Link, asshole?

Forum List

Back