""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!! FREEING TERRORISTS,THE WORST OF THE WORST WILL MOST LIKELY COST AMERICAN LIVES!!!

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now FOR BREAKING USA LAW AND FOR CRIMES AGAINST OUR PEOPLE FOR FREEING FIVE OF THE WORLD'S WORST TERRORISTS!!! CLUELESS IS THE BEST WORD I HAVE FOR obama!!!! JUST CLUELESS!

Last edited:
impeachment-insurance-joe-biden.jpg

You can't impeach the first black president. It would tear the country apart.

I think his is a manifest Liar and Marxist, and also that he is incompetent at everything other than Prevarication and Marxism...and even I don't want him impeached...because he is black.

He might deserve it, but Black Americans don't.

I reserve the right to change my mind if his Lawlessness and Stupidity continue unabated.

obama MUST THINK HE IS A KING NOT A LOWLY PRESIDENT THAT MUST OBEY USA LAW. LET ALL REAL AMERICANS TEACH THIS SKINNY little guy a lesson!!! IMPEACH THE CLUELESS LAW BREAKER!!!

I FEAR MOST AMERICANS ARE ASLEEP,DREAMING, THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY IDEA THE VALUE OF FREEDOM UNTIL IT IS LOST!!! Get ready!!!

obama MUST THINK HE IS A KING NOT A LOWLY PRESIDENT THAT MUST OBEY USA LAW. LET ALL REAL AMERICANS TEACH THIS SKINNY little guy a lesson!!! IMPEACH THE CLUELESS LAW BREAKER!!!

to throw the first stone.

There's how to pay off the national debt!

A lottery for $10/ticket. Winner gets to throw the first stone.

Then all other ticket holders each can toss one. No fair buying more than 100 tickets per person and all stones must be of equal size. No fair trying to cash in multiple tickets to buy one BIG stone.

Forum List

Back