Immigrations activists plan children's march

Bullfighter

Rookie
Jun 10, 2010
July 12, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Some advocates for illegal immigrants launched a hunger strike as they prepared to march in Washington, D.C.

The advocates gathered Monday at Lincoln United Methodist Church in the 2200-block of South Damen. They say they'll continue their hunger strike as they prepare for a children's march in Washington on July 28th.

The children will try to meet with President Barack Obama and ask for a moratorium on deportations that lead to the separation of families.

Immigrations activists plan children's march | abc7chicago.com

-----------------------------------------------------------

Isn't this called child abuse? Since they are all well fed beaners, they should be able to go for weeks. Let them see what it is like for children to starve in really poor countries not the pseudo-poverty of overpopulated Mexico.

Has a hunger strike ever been a effective way to get one's way? It does pull at one's heart strings when it comes to seperating children from their illegal parents, no child should have to go through that.... I say send em back with them.

• Banned
Has a hunger strike ever been a effective way to get one's way? It does pull at one's heart strings when it comes to seperating children from their illegal parents, no child should have to go through that.... I say send em back with them.

The 8 year old Mexican boy that lived next door to me a few years ago looked like the Michelin Man he had so many rolls of fat. Every time the kid acted up, they would hand him a burrito. Isn't that child abuse?

image0013.jpg

The 8 year old Mexican boy that lived next door to me a few years ago looked like the Michelin Man he had so many rolls of fat. Every time the kid acted up, they would hand him a burrito. Isn't that child abuse?

image0013.jpg

You mention Mexicans. Post a pic of a French company. Then follow it up with a fat Asian kid. You're all over the place aren't ya'? :lol:

Forum List

Back