Immigration reform

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
IMMIGRATION REFORM

How do they plan to reform immigration system they claim is broken and how is it broken? They only things I hear from Obama and clan is “the immigration system is broken” because 20 billion illegal aliens have broken our immigration laws and entered this country illegally, instead of using the legal immigration system, which is not broken because it allows 185,000 to enter this country legally each year.

Giving 20 million illegal aliens a path to citizenship with a measly $5,000 fine that will never be paid and it will turn into full-blown amnesty with no end in sight. A path to citizenship or amnesty is not reforming the immigration system but is ignoring the legal system and rewarding illegal immigration $5,000 fine is not a punishment that fit the crime. We already have laws that deal with illegal immigration and they work whenever they are enforced. Every law is broken if it is not enforced.
Because 20 million illegal aliens have thumb their nose at, ignored and dis-respected them we do not enforce them that they are broken. Immigration reform means amnesty and open borders because if we keep granting amnesty every 20 years nothing will change and they will come because nothing we do will stop them.

If amnesty is the humane and brotherly thing to do today it wil be the humane and brotherly thing to do again in 20 years.

When will this nightmare caused by our government end. When all of Mexico’s poor are here and we will have the same problems that now exist in Mexico?

“AMNESTY IS NOT THE ANSWER, IT IS THE PROBLEM.

Between 12 and 20 million illegal immigrants are estimated to be living in the United States; due to the nature of illegal immigration, the exact number is unknown.[92] The majority of the illegal immigrants are from Latin America.[93] Illegal immigration has been a longstanding issue in the United States, creating immense controversy. Harvard University economist George J. Borjas explains that the controversy centers around the "huge redistribution [of wealth] away from [unskilled American] workers to [American employers] who use immigrants."[94] In 2007, President Bush called for Congress to endorse his guest worker proposal, stating that illegal immigrants took jobs that Americans would not take.[95] The Pew Hispanic Center notes that while the number of legal immigrants (including LPRs, refugees, and asylees) arriving has not varied substantially since the 1980s, the number of illegal aliens has increased dramatically and, since the mid 1990s, has surpassed the number of legal immigrants.[96] Penalties for employers who hire illegal immigrants range from $2,000-$10,000 and up to six months' imprisonment.[97] Political groups have been formed to fight what they perceive as the threat of illegal immigration by demanding that the US enforce immigration laws and secure the borders. Several counties throughout the United States have chosen to deputize police officers as immigration officials.[98]

Illegal immigration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

neither party is gonna do anything about this.....been the same for how long now..they discuss it when running and then its gone

neither sense most illegals simply fly into the country and overstay their visas....

can you say FACTS OR PREJUDICE

Can you say round them up and ship them out?

And besides, the term wall can be figurative as well as literal

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be easier to get them to check in at the border if we were to take the 'IL' out of 'ILLEGAL'?

Let them come and work and pay taxes based on "Non-Citizen" status - the only other thing we would need is an incentive for "Citizen" status like earning your first $25,000 every year tax free.

Just thinking out loud here....

-Joe

Wouldn't it be easier to get them to check in at the border if we were to take the 'IL' out of 'ILLEGAL'?

Let them come and work and pay taxes based on "Non-Citizen" status - the only other thing we would need is an incentive for "Citizen" status like earning your first $25,000 every year tax free.

-Joe

MY first 25K should be tax free before some illegal's first 25K

They should be paying us for the privilege to be here

look we dont need more laws....simply enforce the laws that are already on the books..no one wants to spend the cash to deport the fuckers...its simply a joke to them..when they want to go home they turn themselves in....fly home at our expense...then they come back...all states must be forced to deport them..regardless of country of origin

-Joe

MY first 25K should be tax free before some illegal's first 25K

They should be paying us for the privilege to be here

That's EXACTLY what I'm saying, SP. Citizens get to make 25K tax free, non-citizens are welcome to come and work, as long as it is above board, they check in and out at the border, they understand that if they can't find gainful employment they have to go home and they pay reasonable taxes on every dime they earn here.

The only other thing I would add is some clause to make sure children born to non-citizens are not automatically given citizen status - make it kick in after 3 generations or naturalization of the parents.

-Joe

Last edited:
Take the “Il” out of Illegal? Nice try, Einstein.. Instead of putting the cart ahead of the of the horse, lets keep things in perspective. Try this on for size: All they have to do is legally immigrate. Really, it doesn’t hurt and it makes them legitimate. And, now, we don’t have to let them in, they have to ask our permission. It’s what civilized folks do. Honesty, truthfulness, dignity and mutual respect. Something wrong with THAT?

Each year we legally immigrate 185,000. There is nothing broken about our immigration system.

Controlled legal immigration is the only humane thing for American citizens who have to pay for illegal alien's anchor babies.

How do you spell immigration reform

W A L L or

B I G A S S W A L L

Why the fuck should we pay trillions of dollars to build a wall? Instead why don't we go after all the illegal employers? Sieze their assets, sell their business' at state actions, put them in jail.

The illegal immigrants will go home tomorrow.

Sure we'll still have illegal drugs and guns flowing across the border, but it won't be a busy highway like it is now.

Fuck it. Lets bury IED's out in the desert and give them that obsticle to cross.

Each year we legally immigrate 185,000. There is nothing broken about our immigration system.

Except employers are hiring illegal undocumented workers, they are not paying their fair share of taxes, it is hurting american labor, etc.

We need to go after the people who hire illegals, not illegals. We will kill two birds with one stone that way. The employers stop paying, the illegals go away.

Give us a 1-800 number so we can call and tip the government off. I see what look to be illegals all the time. Am I profiling? Fuckin a right.

And now we have hispanic gangs/drug dealers in our neighborhoods. I don't mind the dealers, but the gangs got to go. :lol:

Obama chose his words carefully to appease Latino voters while also trying to placate opponents of amnesty for illegal aliens. “We must clarify the status of millions who are here illegally, many who have put down roots,” the president said. “For those who wish to become citizens, we should require them to pay a penalty and pay taxes, learn English, go to the back of the line behind those who played by the rules. That is the fair, practical, and promising way forward and that's what I'm committed to passing as president of the United States.”

Obama is a little confused on where that line begins. It began in the country where those are waiting legally to enter this county. The line does not begin here. Living and working here and enjoying the benefits of this country, puts them ahead of the line..

The American Government is allowing this to happen because it cannot afford to pay overfed lazy Americans (some) it needs cheap labour. The Government is not going to come out and say we need to put you lot out of work so we can pay some Mexican peasants peanuts to do the same job so they allow them in the achieve same.

Americans have been riding the wave of complacency for so long it was only a question of time before that bubble you live in would burst. Given the fact that the Government or as I call them that highly paid group of advisors to the multi corporations don't give a toss its not difficult to see what was going to happen.

The financiers got everybody into debt then fixed a collapse people lose their homes and jobs and the country gets flooded by people who will work twice as long as the average American for half the pay. its what they call market forces, more commonly known as find them, fleece them and dump them.

Its not levelled out yet but it will, but it will be the indigenous people who are the losers.

The American Government is allowing this to happen because it cannot afford to pay overfed lazy Americans (some) it needs cheap labour. The Government is not going to come out and say we need to put you lot out of work so we can pay some Mexican peasants peanuts to do the same job so they allow them in the achieve same.

Americans have been riding the wave of complacency for so long it was only a question of time before that bubble you live in would burst. Given the fact that the Government or as I call them that highly paid group of advisors to the multi corporations don't give a toss its not difficult to see what was going to happen.

The financiers got everybody into debt then fixed a collapse people lose their homes and jobs and the country gets flooded by people who will work twice as long as the average American for half the pay. its what they call market forces, more commonly known as find them, fleece them and dump them.

Its not levelled out yet but it will, but it will be the indigenous people who are the losers.

This is utter and complete BS.

Latinos voters. Hmm. I see a world of Latinos from my window, and I can't tell the illegal ones from the legitimate. A old friend of mine teases me, in good humor, about all those corn fed paranoid honkeys. He's joking, he knows what is going on here. He looks like Emilio Zapata. Third generation Mexican American. He says, he hates "wetters", too. Illegal aliens are getting preferential treatment. And, they are always portrayed as victims. They chose to ignore immigration law, even though they know the consequences. They drag their kids and family into it, to insulate them. They are calculating that we are more humanitarian than THEY are. They are swine. We all know it. Let's end this abuse. Let's be fair. Let's expect immigrants to immigrate legally, and no bullshit excuses. No amnesty, they know what they did, and they also know why it's wrong.

How do you spell immigration reform

W A L L or

B I G A S S W A L L

Why the fuck should we pay trillions of dollars to build a wall? Instead why don't we go after all the illegal employers? Sieze their assets, sell their business' at state actions, put them in jail.

The illegal immigrants will go home tomorrow.

Sure we'll still have illegal drugs and guns flowing across the border, but it won't be a busy highway like it is now.

Fuck it. Lets bury IED's out in the desert and give them that obsticle to cross.

geezus Bobo...i thought you gave a shit about people....IED's in the desert?....Dam dude....:lol:

Forum List

Back