Immigration Reform

Moxie

Rookie
Dec 23, 2015
With the current state of affairs being what they are, all immigration should be put on hold; we should not single out any ethnic group. A terrorist could come from any ethnicity. I thought Trump was smarter than that ... guess not. It's time for those fleeing their countries to take a stand, not run with their tail between their legs. America can no longer afford to keep taking in refuges, or for that matter, excessive numbers of immigrants. This isn't the 19th century, it's time to close the door. As for the illegal immigrants, they must be deported along with their children whether they were born here or not.

With the current state of affairs being what they are, all immigration should be put on hold; we should not single out any ethnic group. A terrorist could come from any ethnicity. I thought Trump was smarter than that ... guess not. It's time for those fleeing their countries to take a stand, not run with their tail between their legs. America can no longer afford to keep taking in refuges, or for that matter, excessive numbers of immigrants. This isn't the 19th century, it's time to close the door. As for the illegal immigrants, they must be deported along with their children whether they were born here or not.

We are not going to stop all immigration and we are not going to deport US citizens, so find another fantasy to play with.

Trump is no dummy. At least the subject of illegal immigration and Muslim imports has made it to "discussion".

Trump is no dummy. At least the subject of illegal immigration and Muslim imports has made it to "discussion".
Agreed, Trump is no dummy. However, he should have thought a little longer about what he needed to say. As I suggested, all immigration should be put on hold.

As I suggested, all immigration should be put on hold.

It shouldn't, and it won't. Grow up, kid.
I've probably been around twice as long as you, so believe me when I tell you I know when someone is talking through their ass, much like yourself. Politicians cannot continue to allow immigrants into this Country at the expense of its citizens, and they are beginning to realize just that, and why it's a major topic of discussion during this election campaign.

As I suggested, all immigration should be put on hold.

It shouldn't, and it won't. Grow up, kid.
I've probably been around twice as long as you.........

Unlikely, kid, but if so it would be astonishing how you managed never to have gained a damn bit of sense, even if just by accident. Once again, your asinine little fantasy will NOT come true, so grow up and stop wasting time on nonsense.

Did you re-read your post before you uploaded it? Talk about not making sense; you rule!

Yes what; you re-read your post and didn't realize you were about to post some mumbo jumbo, or yes; you rule the not making sense contingency?

Yes what; you re-read your post and didn't realize you were about to post some mumbo jumbo, or yes; you rule the not making sense contingency?

Your inability to read is your own problem, kid.

I can read just fine, provided what is written isn't gibberish written by someone who actually acts like a little "kid".

Forum List

Back