Fair play

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
There doesnt seem to be a distinction being made between Muslims and Islamic extremists.

The "baddies" are a tiny fraction of the world Muslim population so surely it is wrong to tar all Muslims as terrorists.

Demonizing whole communities for the actions of a few is the road to the gas chamber.

Agreed.

These are not representative of all Christians. If they were, Israel and all Muslim nations would ban every Christian.

KKK23.jpg

188jywazaxe5ujpg.jpg

There doesnt seem to be a distinction being made between Muslims and Islamic extremists.

The "baddies" are a tiny fraction of the world Muslim population so surely it is wrong to tar all Muslims as terrorists.

Demonizing whole communities for the actions of a few is the road to the gas chamber.

How do you seperate the wheat from the chaff? You can't it's impossible. They all pretend to be "peaceful", it's not as if they're walking round with sign saying:

"I support ISIL/ISIS/Daesh and I'm planning on doing a suicide bomb"

Quiet you!

I dont think they are "pretending to be peaceful" . They are peaceful apart from a few rogues.

How do I know that you are peaceful ?

This would be an appropriate for a harmless minority like say, homeless people. But if you rape a land for generations, it's probably not wise to import it's people into your own lands.

This would be an appropriate for a harmless minority like say, homeless people. But if you rape a land for generations, it's probably not wise to import it's people into your own lands.

Yes, I mean, it really is that simple. That some people can't understand this is what, showing depth of denial?

Agreed.

These are not representative of all Christians. If they were, Israel and all Muslim nations would ban every Christian.

KKK23.jpg

188jywazaxe5ujpg.jpg

Do you know why they wear that white costume with a pointy hat? What does it mean? Please.

Yes, I mean, it really is that simple. That some people can't understand this is what, showing depth of denial?
More like an obtuseness. Most people think along the lines of their own vested interest.

Most people would think from the few innocuous posts I've made on this thread that I'm rabidly anti-muslim, but nothing could be further from the truth. I'm like Gene Wilder's charlie and the chocolate factory.."wait..stop..don't..."(insincerity).

I don't care at all. :D

More like an obtuseness. Most people think along the lines of their own vested interest.

Most people would think from the few innocuous posts I've made on this thread that I'm rabidly anti-muslim, but nothing could be further from the truth. I'm like Gene Wilder's charlie and the chocolate factory.."wait..stop..don't..."(insincerity).

I don't care at all. :D

I think Tommy is possibly in that group that SassyIrishLass mentioned yesterday, the Leftist men who for some reason are peeing sitting down, as opposed to doing it in the normal manner.

Agreed.

KKK23.jpg

188jywazaxe5ujpg.jpg

Do you know why they wear that white costume with a pointy hat? What does it mean? Please.
After the war, the Union was bent on revenge. They made freed slaves into magistrates, police etc.. they turned a blind eye to crime...

Whenever one of their women was molested, the confederates would ride in the night and kill the perpetrater. The hoods concealed their faces And made them look like ghosts.They were a vigilante group. Nothing to do with the modern assholes.

Thats a relief isnt it ?

I would imagine that most Muslims wanting to travel to the US.have centuries of history as well. Why do you deserve more rights than you are willing to give them ?

That doesnt seem fair does it ?

Forum List

Back