Republicans Have Never Been Serious About Immigration

For 3 straight years, Biden has intentionally flooded the country with millions of illegals. Everyone he has in his administration works HARD to make sure that no one can stop it. They lie and say it isnt an crisis, and they sue whenever a state tries to stop the flow.

Give me ONE reason why i should believe that they would suddenly stop accepting asylum applications. Is there anything in the bill that FORCES them to not accept applications?
Look at Florida jackass. They threatened illegals and they started to leave the state.

Florida panicked and started begging them to come back.

“We were only kidding… it was just politics”

Look at Florida jackass. They threatened illegals and they started to leave the state.

Florida panicked and started begging them to come back.

“We were only kidding… it was just politics”
Looking at Florida doesnt tell me what the Biden administration is going to do with applications. They clearly want MORE illegals, so why would they deny a single asylum application?

Looking at Florida doesnt tell me what the Biden administration is going to do with applications. They clearly want MORE illegals, so why would they deny a single asylum application?
Florida certainly wants more illegals

And changing the asylum law clearly shows that the Biden administration does NOT want more illegals you dope

Florida certainly wants more illegals

And changing the asylum law clearly shows that the Biden administration does NOT want more illegals you dope
The change to the laws wouldnt stop him from accepting asylum claims. Can you give me one reason to believe that Joe wouldnt just keep shoveling illegals in to the country?

The change to the laws wouldnt stop him from accepting asylum claims. Can you give me one reason to believe that Joe wouldnt just keep shoveling illegals in to the country?
Why would it not?

That’s what the bill literally says

You base your claims on what? Your “feelings”?

The Senate has passed numerous immigration bills over the past couple decades… even conceding to funding that stupid wall.. and Republicans in the House have sent those bills to the cornfield every time

Republicans do NOT want to solve this. They want TO CAMPAIGN on it… to scream about it

But if it gets fixed they know they have nothing to run on

It’s time to vote them out. House. Senate. White House
The senate should adopt the House immigration bill

Why would it not?

That’s what the bill literally says

You base your claims on what? Your “feelings”?
Quote the part of the bill that says they have to turn away asylum claims. Your lies are only going to work for so long here. At some point you are going to have to either prove your case or slink away from this challenge like a loser. :dunno:

Quote the part of the bill that says they have to turn away asylum claims. Your lies are only going to work for so long. At some point you are going to have to either prove your case or slink away from my challenge like a loser. :dunno:
What are you talking about?

Read the bill… or any summary of that bill

It’s at the HEART of the bill jackass

What are you talking about?

Read the bill… or any summary of that bill

It’s at the HEART of the bill jackass
Quote the part that you think says they have to turn down all asylum claims. Here is your chance to make a fool of me. All you have to do is provide the right quote and you will win the internet.

For the first two years of his Presidency Biden’s party had control of both chambers of Congress and did nothing to deal with the border or illegal immigration. They spent most of that time trying to convince the country there wasn’t even a problem.
Biden submitted an immigration deal. GOP didn’t want to negotiate. They want to wait til they have a supermajority everywhere so they don’t have to do anything but shoot immigrants. That supermajority will never come.

The Senate has passed numerous immigration bills over the past couple decades… even conceding to funding that stupid wall.. and Republicans in the House have sent those bills to the cornfield every time

Republicans do NOT want to solve this. They want TO CAMPAIGN on it… to scream about it

But if it gets fixed they know they have nothing to run on

It’s time to vote them out. House. Senate. White House
Needs to be seen again

Fear Mongering about immigrants streaming across our border, murdering, raping and raising havoc is the Goose that lays the Golden Egg for Republicans.

No way they want to end it

The uniparty has been useless on illegal immigration but Biden has taken to another level.

Forum List

Back