Immigration reform, what should it be

Oldgloryhole's odd form of aphasia has nothing to do with the issue of illegal immigration.

Oldgloryhole's odd form of aphasia has nothing to do with the issue of illegal immigration.

LOL! You just gave yourself away by using the word "Oldgloryhole". Does the Topix forum ring a bell?

My views have everything to do with illegal immigration and you can't stand that with your hint at the race card. I know exactly where you stand on this issue and you can deny it all you want but it doesn't change a thing.

[funny] yeah , hows it going Forest Unkatore Gump ?? Still , I stand by my thinking that you just like a growing population of immigrants . According to what you've said earlier you want this growing population of third worlders to save the USA in some way !!

maybe you are thinking that yewl be their boss and role model ehh Unkatore ??

hey Unkatore and anyone else , notice just fer grins who the guy was that started with the name calling just a few posts towards the top . Just want to make it clear that it wasn't me that started calling names . --- bump !!

[funny] yeah , hows it going Forest Unkatore Gump ?? Still , I stand by my thinking that you just like a growing population of immigrants . According to what you've said earlier you want this growing population of third worlders to save the USA in some way !!

My guess is that he wants us to become a Hispanic nation and it doesn't matter to him whether it happens legally or illegally just as long as it happens.

might be OldGlory , the guy seems to think that the USA needs a flow of immigrants and a growing population . I see no reason for either , especially the growing population . 200 million in 1970 and 308 million in 2014 but I call it 330 million [about] if the illegals already in the USA are taken into account .

might be OldGlory , the guy seems to think that the USA needs a flow of immigrants and a growing population . I see no reason for either , especially the growing population . 200 million in 1970 and 308 million in 2014 but I call it 330 million [about] if the illegals already in the USA are taken into account .

In a topix forum someone used the handle of "oldgloryhole" to make fun of my stance on illegal immigration with implications that I am a racist for objecting to it. Coincidence that he called me that here in this forum? I don't think so!

he's a name caller , fer sure . And yep , you may be correct in what you suspect about Topix .

My guess is that he wants us to become a Hispanic nation and it doesn't matter to him whether it happens legally or illegally just as long as it happens.

Your "guess" would be completely wrong. Good job being stupid. Maybe your boyfriend will come back and defend your stupidity.

[Funny] , hows it going Unkatore . Well , WHY do you want a growing immigrant population in the USA ??

Forum List

Back