Immigration Reform for All

Oct 22, 2014
Hey there, I am El Pisso Bucketo. I have immigrated to this message board from a Mexican message board. It was boring as hell, just a lot of talk about burritos and leaf blowers. I yearned for a better life for me and my family so I immigrated here, to the U.S. Message Board. I already got family here: my cousin Piss Bucket. You know, I am one of those Dreamers, seeking to reunite with family. So I come here hoping for amnesty, a living wage, and large assed white women to lust after.

Do you got any of that "health insurance" and "taco stamps" here? I thought that the first thing I'd do is sign up for some of that disability stuff for my wife. See, she ain't what she used to be. She skipping a beat time to time. She's a nice Briggs and Straten mower I found in a ditch. I married her right on the spot. I love that little red bugger!

So I am here now amigos. Who you think I should vote for? That Obammy man seems like a good guy. I think I will listen to what he got to say about who to vote for.

Forum List

Back