Guess What Ferguson Police Found on Missouri Democrat Who Has Sponsored Several ‘Anti-Gun’ Bills…

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
Omaha
"Missouri state Senator Jamilah Nasheed, a Democrat who has sponsored several “anti-gun” bills in her state, was arrested Monday night during a protest outside of the Ferguson Police Department. However, it’s what police officers found on her that is raising eyebrows."

"Nasheed was carrying a loaded 9mm handgun and extra rounds of ammunition, according to Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson. She also refused to take a breathalyzer test after officers determined she “smelled strongly of intoxicants,” sources told KMOV-TV."

Just Guess What Ferguson Police Found on Missouri Democrat Who Has Sponsored Several 8216 Anti-Gun 8217 Bills Video TheBlaze.com

"I am a Progressive Black woman, do as I say, not as I do."

Fucking hypocrites.

since she apparently has a permit to conceal carry, I do not see anything hypocritical about her owning a gun and wanting to toughen laws on guns. I own guns and I could support stronger laws related to guns depending on the particulars.

since she apparently has a permit to conceal carry, I do not see anything hypocritical about her owning a gun and wanting to toughen laws on guns. I own guns and I could support stronger laws related to guns depending on the particulars.
Do you support her proposal that gun owning parents be required to report gun ownership to their children's school?

Just one of this drunken nuts ideas.

And what about her refusal to take a breathalyzer???

If we do that, it's an automatic DL suspension, just so you know.

And what about her refusal to take a breathalyzer???

If we do that, it's an automatic DL suspension, just so you know.

I think it is only an automatic suspension if you refuse when pulled over, not when you are not driving. I really don't care if she refused or not.

Do you support her proposal that gun owning parents be required to report gun ownership to their children's school?

Just one of this drunken nuts ideas.

Maybe. If the school did not have metal detectors, it could be useful. Not sure. I'd have to think on it. Certainly would be pointless if the schools did have metal detectors. If our local school system had that requirement, they probably could just check the box next to 90% of the students.

She should be immediately kicked out of office. She is a danger to the rest of us who live in or around that city

All democrat politicians are like that. They live in gated communities and have armed bodyguards but don't want YOU to have a gun. Hang them all.

Forum List

Back